Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion to make things a bit more positive and to celebrate Alun and his loving family. 🐝

The G's are the Bee's Knees

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
As another exciting week in the long running saga “Alice Evans shows her arse” draws to a close it’s time to reflect. For me the star of the week is Alun by a country mile. Well several hundred mountain miles to be exact. Ioan and Bianca were charming in their encouragement and support.

Meanwhile back in BH, the Chiniest Chin monster sold a riveting tale to the DM about renting a house. Clearly readers weren’t fooled that this was real news because it trended many inches below a story about what Kate Lawler (an official nobody)had for lunch.

Meanwhile in NZ Lupaper reveals he has a very silent walk which scares people if he approaches from behind. To avoid this he hums. Confirming that he is a literal creep.

keen to get in on the Alun act Tome claimed to have met him at a wedding. As it was Tones wedding he couldn’t go on to marry him.

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Time for the new story. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230910_210515_Chrome.jpg
Yes, people would be willing to risk their law licenses over...*checks notes*...Alice Evans. /s

The documents are all public record so if they want to download their own copies to check for inconsistencies, they are more than welcome.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I wasn't totally sure but now I am that AE wrote the letter that really pissed off his 99% of his fans. She has her pet words and 'vitriol' and 'utter' are some of them, eg, 'utter utter defamation'. Also the 'woman of my dreams' crap is pure narc Alice. Still he signed it off... :sick:
Can you imagine the hell he would have been living in if he hadn't signed off on it? I definitely side-eyed him at the time, and later on, but it didn't become clear to me just how abusive she is (and how she could sustain a continued pattern of abuse for a psychotically long time) until his Domestic Violence Restraining Order request was filed with hundreds of abusive communications from her attached as exhibits. She made him choose between his wife and his fans, and he chose her (if he was the narcissistic actor that she's trying to portray him as now he would have chosen differently). Looking back it seems like he was between a rock and a hard place (or a sock and a hard place, as the case may be). Just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I disagree partly. She has done untold damage to Ioan's mental health. She's caused Bianca to have flare ups with her MS from the stress. She's damaged a relationship between grandparents and grandchildren. She's damaged many of her followers who supported her and were then shocked by everything she has done. Her daughters have been damaged absolutely, but they are not her only victims, but her current victims.
God it’s awful when you spell it out like that. She seems to have spent her whole life causing pain and emotional damage to those around her, and even people associated with those around her. And she’s done it deliberately, with malice aforethought. Why?? Is it just for kicks? Is she really that sick?
One example: I still cannot comprehend her behaviour around her teenage step-sister’s funeral. She quite likely never even met the girl, due to her estrangement from her father and step-mother, the 30+ year age difference, and the fact they lived on different continents. So why on earth would she fly across the ocean to attend the funeral, when specifically asked not to, unless the purpose was to inflict further pain and distress on the grieving mother. It takes an exceptionally sick and twisted person to do that. To anyone with even a scrap of human decency, it’s incomprehensible.
And as for Bianca: I’m afraid if I were in her shoes, I’d have scarpered ages ago. I simply couldn’t put up with that toxic witch in my life. Most people couldn’t. Bianca is obviously made of very strong stuff, and Ioan is lucky to have her.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
The reason I’ve been on here is not love for Ioan or taking sides.

I have been shocked (shooketh) about Alice’s behaviour.

Doesn’t matter if he cheated or she struggled to cope or even if she has substance abuse problems or MH issues - she is unpleasant, nasty and cruel.

welp

VIP Member
The addiction that costed her marriage
1000015720.jpg

also her sock was last night obsessed wit the jail thing too

• Angry
  • Sick

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I didn’t see the original post so I might have misunderstood the context, but is Alice ‘proving’ she isn’t obsessed with Ioan and Bianca by implying she has a boyfriend? A bit like Betty Broderick was no longer obsessed with Dan when she started dating? Oh, wait… 🤔
Yes, Betty B who left her boyfriend in bed nice and cozy to go murder her ex husband and his new wife in theirs.

It's why I find this continued level of fixation so worrisome.

MOO

Mad Betty

VIP Member
eBay - mAlice bought used jeans for Ella:

I just have to say I totally support AE buying second hand clothes and accessories. It's economical and children grow so quickly and grow out of clothes fast. I think it's smart. I do it myself and it's a great way to help stop piles of used clothes discarded in landfills. And I get such a thrill out of finding deals! She and I share this trait. My own mother dragged me to thrift stores, auctions, and antique shops to bargain hunt when I was a kid. It's in my blood.

Again, don't @ me. I said what I said. 😂

MOO

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
🎵
2023-09-09 00_08_10-ALUN GRUFFUDD is fundraising for Multiple Sclerosis Society.png

there have been so many donations now that tattle has only been a tiny part of it. Some of Alice's minions really embarrassed themselves big time.

• Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Alun is running in dead last but he’s still going, bless his blistered toes. 💪🏻
Ioan's brother showing what good stock they are. As for Alice, all her brother has to show on his life card is a attacking a young woman on X and driving into a giant dildo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just read this Tweet from VB, the woman @welp posted about earlier who was just arrested. She sounds exactly like AE.

I had to do a double take.

MOO

Screenshot_20230907-181432.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Alice wants everyone to know she is behind the sock accounts but expects she can wriggle out of legal accountability if they cannot be traced or connected to her.

She wants to goad Ioan and anyone else who has crossed her. Her logic is if other people can post anonymously then so can I. She knows it isn’t Ioan and Bianca who are behind tattle or the anti hee twitter accounts. But it suits her to say it is and to visualise that it because then she has an outlet to fight with them. I mean she will fight with anyone but she wants a fight with Ioan and bianca more than anything.

She’s a really limited individual, no job or life, very few adult skills or competence, and a small range of behaviours. This is all she can do.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice has some scary ass friends. Apparently it's Tattle's fault one of them threatened someone.

Screenshot_20230906_224750_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230906_224956_Gallery.jpg

---
So hateful, the woman is dead. Asshole.

Screenshot_20230906_225402_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53