Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Soak

VIP Member
This might be a way around Ella recording therapy to bring back to her mom

Reactions: 7

lulooo

VIP Member
In the picturesque village of Llwydcoed, nestled amidst lush valleys and fields of wildflowers, the highlight of every summer was the annual village fete. It was a time when the entire community came together to celebrate their talents, and friendly competitions were held to determine who had the finest vegetables, most exquisite crafts, or the fluffiest pet.

This year, the focus of attention and rivalry fell upon the prized marrows, and the proud contenders were none other than Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys. Both women were passionate gardeners, tending to their plots with dedication and love.

Mrs. Gruffudd had a sprawling garden that seemed to bloom with endless varieties of fruits and vegetables. Her marrow, a giant, green specimen, was lovingly nurtured with whispered words of encouragement and carefully measured doses of organic compost. She believed her gardening techniques were second to none, and her prized marrow was her crowning glory.

On the other side of the village, Mrs. Rhys had a smaller but equally impressive garden. Her marrow, a striking yellow hue, had been carefully cultivated using traditional techniques passed down through generations. Mrs. Rhys believed that it was the heritage and history behind her marrow that made it special.

As the day of the village fete arrived, tension grew between the two gardeners. Each displayed their prized marrow with pride, standing tall in the center of the competition tent. The villagers gathered around, and the judges, respected members of the gardening community, scrutinized the marrows.

Mrs. Gruffudd couldn't contain her excitement, and Mrs. Rhys was equally eager. When the results were finally announced, it was a moment of high drama. The judge cleared his throat and declared, "The winner of the Best Marrow in Show is... Mrs. Rhys!"

A gasp rippled through the crowd, and Mrs. Gruffudd's face turned crimson with disbelief. She had been sure that her marrow was the finest. Her friends tried to console her, but she couldn't hide her disappointment.

As Mrs. Rhys received her ribbon and accolades, she exchanged a victorious glance with her son Matthew, who had been rooting for her all along. The rivalry had been fierce, but it had brought mother and son closer together.

In the days that followed, Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys exchanged polite but frosty greetings in Llwydcoed. It seemed the feud over the marrow was far from over. However, as the seasons changed and the village fete of the following year approached, both women found themselves eager to outdo each other once again.

The rivalry between Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys became the stuff of village legend, and year after year, their marrows continued to vie for the title of the Best Marrow in Show. But beneath the rivalry, a deep friendship and mutual respect developed between them, proving that even the most competitive of circumstances can sometimes sow the seeds of lasting bonds in a close-knit village like Llwydcoed.
Brilliant 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Ninas purse

VIP Member
This one caught my eye:

View attachment 2438777

Chanel bags hold their value really well.

I think this might be one of Alice's lies. She sold FIVE boxes of Chanel jackets, bags and shoes for just under $1000? I don't think so.
Maybe she sold five items and it was each put in its individual box, so five boxes of Chanel items. Technically not a lie, but that's Alice still faking it while she's trying to make it.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Oh, I only read narrow leg. That is very short! Let’s hope Ella likes Capri pants!! 🫢

Probably a drunk purchase!! 😜
---

That makes a lot of sense 👍
They'd be way too big for Elsie around the waist though 🤦
I think drunk purchase is probably right.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
So directly from that Dr Vaknin:
Dr Vaknin says that narcissism usually has its root in mother issues stemming back to childhood.
This could mean anything from a mother who can't let go of the child, idolises them or neglects them.
Watching his videos, Alice stans, I would be a little worried as what he say totally describes Alice. It does not, in any way describe how Ioan has behaved.
PS actually listening further he is full of shit. But I do believe Alice's issues do stem from her mother
---
I’m interested in what is going to happen in the next month with her rent. I would suspect they would want another 6 month down payment so that’s $39,000. If she signs another 6 months and they do month by month and she falls behind then she is also in a bunch of trouble. I’m not sure what happens in LA but where I am from you still have to pay until they find someone else to rent the apartment. It seemed that place went unrented for a long period of time and they had to drop the price eventually. They could also potentially increase her rent come Oct. I think it was advertised for $7,500 at one point. (I would need to go back and check). If she has to leave in Oct then she has to pay movers again and find money for a deposit on the next place also. I think she plans to traumatise the girls with not being able to stay there, blame Ioan to PA and trauma bond them some more. The other thing she might do is access her hidden stash of cash but then she would need to explain where it’s come from and it might be easily tracked. Her rent is up end of Oct so in next few weeks the owner will be asking her what she is doing.
Alice is running out of time. Doesn't matter how much she bleats people are 'hating' her, she has to provide a safe and consistent home for her girls. Alice, moving your girls multiple times because you cant afford the rent is totally on you. Your ex rents an apt half the cost you do, and it was highlighted in the property sale that you could not afford the mortgage and tax at $6500, but now you can with no income??????????????
---
He did unfortunately, because I preferred his older, stronger nose!

Nose jobs are probably the most common procedure in Hollywood, so many actors and actresses have had theirs done.
But it is still big - surely he would have had it made smaller? But look at his 'videos' - its not

Last edited:

JoelFizz

VIP Member
When I split with my ex narc (I also had a horrible one before him too) I removed all traces of him from my insta and Facebook, I think most people do! In fact the only ex I have on my Facebook (photos) was because we were together for a long time and the split wasn't horrible, we just fell out of love. He recently got engaged and I'm super happy for him, we don't speak anymore, buy still have mutual friends and if we were to cross paths, I'd congratulate them. malice only keeps photos of Ioan on her insta, because she still believes he's "hers" 🙄. I think it's one of the first things people do, who wants a reminder of an ex, if the breakup was hard in any form 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also, they may well have met each other in 2019, was Harrow filming then? and if so, Ioan knowing full well what mAlice is like, knew she was going to try and spin "he cheated" (at this point I don't care if he did, and I'm very much against cheating,). I think it's more likely down to Bs ex, as you pointed out - she might not have wanted him to know where she was, seeing as he was an abusive arsehole too.
I too am against cheating. Except on those who prove later on that they deserved it. Alice has gone above and beyond in proving that she absolutely deserves it as she herself is a cheater.

pleasepassthepopcorn

Has anyone seen/heard the Emirates ad for during the Rugby World Cup? At the start of it, I wondered if it was Ioan as it sounded quite like him. Less so as it went on as the voice sounded deeper.
Would be great if it was!

• Wow
Reactions: 6