Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feather fans

VIP Member
Guys whats going on?! Where is Alun?!? He just dropped off the radar - is it my internet connection or what?! Im panicking!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Oh man I've been engrossed in this recently. Vanessa Brown, look her up on twitter but don't believe her narrative. Find the court docs posted by her first ex, the so called "libel loser".

It's delicious, and a soothing balm to see someone breaching court orders actually get their comeuppance.

edit to add: she posts everything herself online, and live-streamed her arrest, so I hope this isn't breaking any rules.
Our mAlice will be next I expect. Bwahahahaha!

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
It’s in the wiki’s list of lies. She claimed in her R post that she was 7 months pregnant at the time but that doesn’t tally with when the funeral was (march 2013) when Little E was born (Sept 2013). She could only have been three months pregnant at the most. But you know Alice has an extremely loose relationship with the truth…
Another one for @Ametrine list of lies :ROFLMAO:

Ametrine

VIP Member
I agree.

I remember they moved to LA in 2003 on a rental and said they will make after 2 years a decision depending on if they have "made it" in LA on whether to stay there or to return to the UK.

Both pretty much only worked in Europe or the East Coast (which takes nearly as long to reach as from Europe) the following years. Ioan's sole project in LA was cancelled after 5 episodes (his other project was 8 years later and cancelled after one season). I guess it's because Ioan had his career high (King Arthur, F4) during that time and they could "afford" it but it was very foolish. Once the kids arrived it's the same old not trying to uproot the kids reasoning I guess, but it's stupid if you cant afford it.

In the interest of fairness I dont know if this is a Alice problem or both (although I suspect the former as it came by pure coincidence after they started dating and Alice bragged several times about how Ioan would have never moved to LA without her because he is too tied to his mom). I can imagine Ioan not wanting to live in rainy UK anymore either (I suspect that is the case, and that he would happily live in Oz though). However, I know for certain that if Ioan would propose to move back to Europe Alice will decline. And if Ioan prefers to stay in Cali Alice will push to move to the UK.
It's difficult, isn't it? With the benefit of hindsight perhaps it's easy to say that they should have moved back to the UK.

The thing with acting in Hollywood is that suddenly your luck can change, and you can be cast in a massive project and then earning a fortune. I think Ioan had enough good work and opportunities that it was still reasonable to think he would become a bigger Hollywood star.

What is obvious is that Alice's acting career was coming to an end by the early/mid 2010s, and she should have branched out elsewhere.

Once the girls arrived, things would have changed. They have been born and brought up in LA and are American. It would have been harder to uproot and move back to the UK.

If you love the sun and the outdoors then LA/California is probably a better place to live than in most of the UK too.
---
I would love to know how many of them can or want to self-reflect? It can happen but it's rare. Alice is a tedious stuck record about how everyone is too blame: IG, BW, IG fans, haters, her former FMs, Trump, Tamika, Ma Gruff, the rigged courts, the useless lawyers, her useless agent, Tattlers, TSA etc
---

The step mother is a good bit younger than the father and she would get the house although maybe Tone and Phil get it after she's gone? AE will get nowt.
I believe the stepmother has another child, but I'm not 100% sure.

jackieweavericestorm

I've been tracking Alun all day and I'm not ashamed to say I have a teeny weeny crush on him now. What a man.
---
It doesn't look like he's going to make the next checkpoint in time

What time does he need to make it by?

Edited for typo and to say I think it looks as though he's not at CP8 yet but needs to be at CP10 by 18:00?

Have there been any extensions due to the heat today?

StoneMountain

VIP Member
The jeans must be for Elsie, given Ella is so tall. I am 5'4" tall, my legs are quite short (I hate them!). Inside leg of my jeans is 30". 27" would be cropped-style on me, and no doubt Capri-style on someone like Ella.
well, dang... guess I can be sure the jeans weren't for mAlice. I just measured a pair of my jeans and see that the inseam is 32"... the first ones I measured of mine were cropped - oops... 😇

Reactions: 5

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Little things means alot to kids. Unfortunately, unless someone delivered the gift and Ella had to personally sign, I don't think she'd receive it. If he sent flowers, Alice would probably say they were sent to her by her 👤 man friend. 😏
Or throw them in the trash!

• Sad

chasingsunsets11

So I've got the interview with subtitles but can't upload it here since the file is way too large. What do I do?😂

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
sooo...why is Alice not calling her mate Lorraine to do a interview?

the truth is you can get injunctions in other countries if it matches the law. and iirc the British anti-harassement are harsher than in Cali. So it shouldnt be difficult.

As for lifetime ROs: they are more common than she thinks. Most people dont sit out the whole 1-5 years of the initial judgement because they reach some settlement with the victim after stopping with the abuse (in fact most manage this already during the TRO)...those who dont like Alice are a shoe-in for another 5 years extension at the very least
View attachment 2439847

also of Alice's amount 2k were by 2 donors, which just really proves the point: She has very few supporters but those are groupie level obsession

though in a way it's sad that people feel they should donate 1k to an court certified abuser that affords her luxuries from it instead of a good cause, but thankfully most of humanity is sensible
That silly sock, if she reads the RO again, she will see there is no territoral scope in it 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Man, sometimes I think if the absolute strength of Ioan to walk away and be so steadfast in his decision. Seeing her mauling him in those pics hurts my stomach. The way she thought she controlled everything he did: What he wore, how he parented, who he talked to, my God! She still is in disbelief that he left! it's like "oh, geez, tsk, tsk, stop this right now and get back here! I was only joking! C'moooon, you are embarrassing me, now!" And when there was no response, we see what he had to deal with for years. The REAL Alice. Like a horror movie. Hi Alice, he's NOT COMING BACK, you stupid, fucking cow! Because of YOU! YOU! YOU! Doesn't that feed your narc brain? Thank God for Bianca, a beautiful, soft place for him to land. The relationship is equal. He is strong and smart and kind. And, classy. Yes, classy.He has kept his head high and is loving his life. He's not reading her tweets, looking at her IG, nothing! MOO (@Mad Betty, i still laugh about the time when we all thought MOO meant you were indirectly calling Alice a cow🤣🤣🤣) I just worry about those two girls. I hope they are removed ASAP). I know this has alllll been said by y'all, but I needed to vent.
P.s. My sister's husband left 3 years ago and started a new life, with a new woman (all good, he's an awesome guy, she's Alice all over). Yesterday, she said to me: " when he comes back, he's going to have to do a lot of work to repair the damage he did" WTF!!! I don't understand!! I just sat there like a dope going uh huhhh, but...uh, he...?? I can't tell her what the truth is because she warps everything and starts spouting biblical stuff at me. I only hang around because I love my nephews.

Here is a pic of my burb I adopted on behalf of tattle. Names, anyone? Nothing Alice related, please. It's already been through hell.View attachment 2439974
Maybe call this dude or dudette, lucky?

Ally Pally

VIP Member
So one of the people who bonded with Alice over how similar their story is (we have mentioned her recently) was arrested last night over accusations of molestering a child she was toturing.

I mean reading her case she makes Alice look like a total saint, but our girl is attracting a audience prone to DARVO, eh?
Is that the VB woman?

chasingsunsets11

She listed required union dues of $175 on page 2 of her Income & Expense Declaration that she filed last month.
View attachment 2433598
SAG-AFTRA currently lists minimum membership costs at $232 plus a percentage of earnings.
Thank you. I missed this while looking at it!

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Um, why would Ioan's lawyer be reviewing what Alice has bought on Ebay? This is where we may be getting over invested. Anne doesn't care, neither does Ioan. She has a lump sum she can use as she likes. It is up to her to ensure she provides a secure home for her girls and feeds and supports them within that lump sum. If she CANT support them within her means, that becomes a custody issue.
@Weathergirl, sorry just realised this may seem I'm arguing against you - not at all, was agreeing with your view Alices's clothes purchases were irrelevant and we should not even be highlighting them (unless there is $3k ballgown purchase)

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
One of the people who were involved in both of Tone's failed businesses started following Bianca on IG (it's them, Alice follows the account too).
and he doesn't follow AE..

Maybe he knows something and would like to dm BW or he's just curious...