Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feather fans

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at Amazing Al’s race on Facebook- the terrain is even tougher than I imagined. It’s not just the distance and duration but it’s seriously rocky and steep.

No wonder Ioan and the rest of the family are so proud. Getting the messages en route must be fantastic and probably quite emotional.
What are all those D1_CP11 etc - I understand those are locations or control points, but how do I see them on the map? Ive finally got my head round following the dots and getting a bit excited

Reactions: 8

suseh97

Hey, I think he’s a cavapoo, 3 of my neighbours have one and they seem to be lovely, really sweet natured dogs, and fine around the many cats we all have. So @JoJo76 can I suggest when the time comes and I hope it’s a long time off, you get a cavapoo AND a couple of kittens at the same time. I think that would work out great for you all ❤.
My mum has a cavapoo and a cat. They get on very well. She’s a great dog around children too.
To keep on topic Alice is am

Ametrine

VIP Member
It's the clear tone of emotional abuse here that she pins on to her followers. They can't see it and probably refuse to, but with every word she wrote here she is emotionally manipulating them. She didn't need the cash, she had money but she wanted more and grifting was the easiest way to do it. Alice hasn't sold anything. She's no doubt sold the kids stuff and anything left over belonging to Ioan. But she would never sell her own things.
BIB - what makes you think this? Has she ever said or hinted she has done this?

Personally I don't think she would, as she's too lazy.

Endora

VIP Member
So Alice, here is some help with your budgeting, so that you don't look like an over entitled idiot in front of the Judge - there is already one A list over-entitled scrounger in Hollywood by the name of Christine Costner - there is no room in the tabloids for a blowsy Z list such as yourself.

View attachment 2430621
Am I reading this right? The cost of rent/utilities for a single person in BH is $1213? How old is this chart?;)

willbiteback

Chatty Member
One of my work colleagues does this, but she has to stipulate how long she's worn them for and her activities while doing so ie gym. She's made a fair amount of cash. It's a no brainer for her really to save money to go travelling. I'm intrigued to know if there is a market for knickers that smell of wee.
And all this time I’ve made it a point not to get wee on my knickers. 🧐
---
Oh my goodness! 😨 I’m in a fan club for a beautiful young singer who passed in 2016 and a few years back I met a girl from the UK who’s also in the fandom. I checked in on her a few days ago actually because there was a benefit concert on Saturday for the singer’s foundation (created in her memory) and everyone was emotional about it.

The FIRST thing she said, before even discussing the concert, was that there’s a huge heat wave in the UK and that because it’s usually a little rainy and “gloomy” (her word for it lol, not mine!) she never cared to have AC in her home, so she, her husband, her two young boys, and her infant son are all SWELTERING right now—buying as much ice as they can and sitting extra-still so as not to raise their body temps.

Is that normal in the UK? Not the heat wave—I’m talking about the lack of AC in people’s homes. Because most Americans have cooling systems in their homes (…if they can afford them, which is unjust but that’s a whole separate convo). It just stunned me and kind of broke my heart that my friend doesn’t have AC. She must be exhausted and miserable tbh I might DM her again in a bit…
I’ve heard from elders in the pre-AC days that people, when it was hot at bedtime, would get their top sheets wet, then sleep naked under them with a fan blowing over them. Don’t know if it really works or not, but it seems to adhere to principles of evaporative cooling and at least the boys might think it was an adventure. Sorry for the whole family - the heat seems relentless.
---
He had moved out and filed for divorce. That means goodbye, Alice. He didn't tell you because the way you have been acting since you found out. You don't own other people. He doesn't have to answer to you anymore. Keep talking to your socks.
Seems to me that mAlice would not have taken the news of another relationship well regardless of how it was delivered or, for that matter, when it started. There are more current and pressing issues and, as has been noted by others here often, nobody cares. Can we move on?

Last edited:

Irishwidz

VIP Member
I respectfully disagree. He is the parent and the adult and has to be the bigger person. He should send a card / present and show he cares. Even if it goes in the bin.
14 is still a child. She is an abused child at that.

MOO
I would sincerely like to think he did !

Twitter
Does anyone know if this is an actual friend of mAl's from the UK, or is she just a Twitter friend/supporter? Sounds like they are cut from the same cloth.
They’re fellow Twitter supporters and followers of Dr Charlotte Proudman!

• Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
yeah, the other brother was involved in the first business

speaking of the other brother: it looks like things arent as frosty as it were between them. I guess that's some hope for the kids to be in contact with a more sane uncle.
View attachment 2434390
View attachment 2434387
Yeah but he doesn't follow her and he doesn't reply publicly. He also deleted her Best of all Worlds programme that had been on YT for years. I'd say it's frosty.

jenbenagain

When my husband and I watch mystery shows/movies, we joke "If we guess every ending, we'll end up being right with one of them." So here goes, here's my take/prediction:

Alice has been """in a relationship""" (can't get enough air quotes around it) with Loopy for at least the past year, likely more. Loopy truly believes in this relationship, Alice would drop it if anything better came along, but she's encouraging him to think they're together as long as it suits her.

A friend of a friend I've known since middle school comes to mind. Horrible relationship with her dad, all the girls have just bad relationship habits with men following that. For this particular one, she hasn't been single since she was 15 - would get into years long relationships, and whenever she'd break up, the next serious relationship would be just weeks/months later. When you knew her though, even the months gap wasn't real -- she'd been talking to the new boyfriend while still dating the old. I know she physically cheated at least once. She just couldn't handle not having someone. Cheating is awful but the reason she did it is different than some who just get bored and want to have fun, she did it partially so her security chain was never broken.

To me, Alice is the same. I don't think she overlapped Ioan and Oucassi because she got bored, I think she saw the end of Picasso in sight and jumped ships with no gap to swim on her own. I'm not saying she got another man before Ioan left her, since she might have been blindsided (through willful ignorance, not for any lack of signs). But I really believe her personality couldn't have gone long on her own.

Now, the ideal man for her is an easygoing provider. Someone who will give her money, let her do her thing, and be controllable. Ideally someone handsome she can boost her own self image with, and someone rich to keep up her lifestyle.

So why Loops, who is poor and ugly? Well, she used to be able to overlap her men by, you know, meeting them and being pretty, then sinking her claws in. But since she's lost both her looks and her ability to leave the house, she has to settle for what she can find online. And given her online personality and reputation, the pond becomes even smaller.

I will say, this is the most equal relationship Lice has ever had, and likely will ever had. On Loopy's side he gets unlimited access to a woman's pain and trauma, with the bonus of her children's pain as well. On mAlice's side she gets to do whatever she wants with no consequences, gets to reference her "special person," and gets someone to feed her narc memememeME supply.

I think this is the guy she's been referencing (he goes to another school!) since the beginning. Sure, she could be making it up, but I haven't seen many topics Alice has purely pulled out of thin air. I think she's holding onto him just until her hopes of pulling a richer guy come through, but she keeps telling him they're "something" so she can have that security line she can't live without.

Obviously ALL my opinion only and way speculation, but when it comes out in the end I need to be able to say I called it right😂
@priusrat This is equal parts horrifying yet fascinating :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Oh my goodness! 😨 I’m in a fan club for a beautiful young singer who passed in 2016 and a few years back I met a girl from the UK who’s also in the fandom. I checked in on her a few days ago actually because there was a benefit concert on Saturday for the singer’s foundation (created in her memory) and everyone was emotional about it.

The FIRST thing she said, before even discussing the concert, was that there’s a huge heat wave in the UK and that because it’s usually a little rainy and “gloomy” (her word for it lol, not mine!) she never cared to have AC in her home, so she, her husband, her two young boys, and her infant son are all SWELTERING right now—buying as much ice as they can and sitting extra-still so as not to raise their body temps.

Is that normal in the UK? Not the heat wave—I’m talking about the lack of AC in people’s homes. Because most Americans have cooling systems in their homes (…if they can afford them, which is unjust but that’s a whole separate convo). It just stunned me and kind of broke my heart that my friend doesn’t have AC. She must be exhausted and miserable tbh I might DM her again in a bit…
Jesus no point in AC! It's too foundering all year round mostly apart from a week or maybe 2 of heat . Il be lighting the fire soon for the next 6/7 months 🙈
---
I'm so out of the loop enjoying this wonderful sunshine in Ireland whilst it lasts 🙏
Thanx for screenshots appreciated 🙂
Oops meant for @welp

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Honestly, has Ioan had a nose job? It looks the same as when he was young. It has got a bit bigger as he has aged, which is what happens (noses and ears continue to get bigger as you get older). I don't see a nose job. I do see a hair transplant and think he needs another one unless he is happy to go bald. But other than that, he has not even had his dark under eye circles lasered and his slightly saggy eye lids ( as Alice was so vulgar about) are pretty much the same, as well as for his crinkles at his eyes.
He did unfortunately, because I preferred his older, stronger nose!

Nose jobs are probably the most common procedure in Hollywood, so many actors and actresses have had theirs done.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The thing in all this she doesn't need to live in LA it's very expensive. I'm sure IG (who has been reasonable) would give permission to move out of state or even abroad as he travels around for work. None have significant ties workwise to LA Alice won't work!
She could have a nice sized house elsewhere life there's no shame in saying LA hasn't worked out its like she's clinging on to that area.
They would both need to move out of state then and live in the same general area as IG still hopes to see the kids. The same with 'abroad'. AE is a flight risk so I don't see IG agreeing to that. She could move to the Valleys but that's where Gloria lives.

I presume the DVRO still covers anyone who leaves CA to live somewhere else within the US?