Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahjane83

Reactions: 9

Babsi

i was kidding. As a F1 fan moaning about tiny things is my hobby 😜

anyway, here is the whole interview. geo blocked (not home for hours so if someone needs a copy they may have to wait unless someone else does it)
Sorry, Welp, but that joke was misplaced. As is the comparison of a guy like Alun Gruffudd who tortured himself for 5 days on this course with the multi-millionaires who pest the environment with their high octane „sport“.🤬

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
My husband is baffled by my interest in a random person doing the Dragon's Back race. He's following my brother (doing extremely well) and I keep asking how Alun is doing. He must be so tired today after the late finish yesterday, today has so many climbs.
The map to control point 3 looks nearly vertical! Glad it's not me! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Thread suggestion “Alice’s new boyfriends Tomorrow, Dick & Harry. Dick pulled out”
That's a good one but I didn't get the Tomorrow reference. I know it's auto correct. Would Dick get past the mods?

Thread suggestion “Alice’s new boyfriends: Tom, Dick & Harry. Dick pulled out”

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
I've been thinking about the tapes (the famous guardians of the tapes etc) she has been threatening to expose taped conversations since the beginning and nothing has materialized (even the 24g of coke she said she had on tape and then said maybe she didn't tape THAT conversation - lol - because it never happened!)

How is it that he was able to put in transcripts of the "be a mother" tape and the other transcript into evidence in his filings? How was that admissible if she didn't consent to being filmed? If I'm not mistaken this isn't this why she won't be able to use all her secret recordings - because you can't covertly record in California?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Shit I read that as torturing. I am so sorry. I am not wearing my glasses because one side fell out so I am really sorry if I read stuff wrong 😂😂.
It did read more torturing rather than tutoring which I figured was the case because molesting in itself is a form of torture. I feel sick.

iamthecat

How long until Alice posts locking onto the Sophie/Joe story in support of Sophie, making claims that “Joe is trying to take Sophie’s baybeez just like Ioan is trying to take my baybeeeeez!!” because she’ll believe that her and Sophie are in the exact same position being an isolated Brit in the US 🙄

• Sick

willbiteback

Chatty Member
This entire post. To the wiki with ye! 😁
---

Yep, if anyone is going to be rolling around vomiting with tits akimbo, it's going to be over that garment in the big picture. Sweet fancy Moses.
I’m thinking there will be a further price reduction on that item.

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Those have got to be the weirdest collection of photos of her child going. Why put a child lying face planking on a dirty hotel carpet?
What struck me, is that these photos look so old? Those photos look like they were taken when I was a kid, and I'm 30 years older than Ella!
Gotta say that video of her singing super cute!
---
Alice must be catching up on this thread
View attachment 2440509
---
I really love the idea that Ella has a new guitar. Music can be an incredible outlet for pain and it also gives her something different to focus on ❤
MAlice outting herself as a member (no Alun pun intended 😉) as it only shows who is online if you're logged in 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm sure someone else caught Ptoney out in the same way....they really are that thick 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I actually really like this one. Are you sure thus is an Alice purchase 🤔 😅. More expensive than previous items. Late birthday present for big E, or a lovebomb/bribe post re unification therapy/row?
I must admit I like this blazer too, over sized shirt, boyfriend jeans and heels would look good with this 👌🏻
Although not for a 14 year old 🤔

Last edited:

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Judgement Day is upon you, Alice. I just hope Trader Joe's gave you a good price on the boxed wine!

Endora

VIP Member
I hope that Malice has some love for her daughter and will refrain from releasing a video that will expose her to her whole school and beyond.
Didn't it get uploaded to discord? I know practically nothing about how it works, but I thought Ella was face-timing a friend who was livestreaming it onto their discord group, or maybe Ella was beaming it in directly. God only knows how many people have seen that video, or whether it's parked online somewhere.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I bought a guitar last week cost me about $600 It’s on the higher end of average, it was to replace a $150 3/4 size that lasted 6 years. You can buy relatively cheap guitars although they don’t always sound that great. On the other hand I have spent about $12,000 on lessons over 6 years. I wonder who will teach her? I’m guessing YouTube but I’ve seen my son develop over 6 years and he does play amazing but boy he’s had to put some work in with good teachers correcting him each week for 6 years. Considering both parents are musical it’s a shame to leave it until 14 to pick up an instrument really.
I think instruments are a bit like pets, buying them is the cheap part and they take an enormous amount of work.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I doubt it because many posts are from well after that.

I now checked. I'll spare you the captions and pics because you can look them up yourself. I bolded the posts that were made while Ioan was in the same city as her.

The posts in question
- 26 August 2021 a selfie (edited 25 october so two days before the reveal post, a day after this Ioan re-opened his IG, followed her and deleted all pics of Alice btw)

- 30 April 2021 a selfie (edited 27 october at 8am central european time, so one hour before the reveal, about 30 minutes before Alice started commenting, quite possibly as a reaction to Alice calling?)

- 25 April 2021 a selfie of her drinking somewhere (edited 18 october)

- 20 April 2021 picture of her holding a baby with the caption (edited 18 october)

- 11 January 2021 video of her tying knots in her mouth, caption (edited 25 october)

- 28 december 2020 video selfie of her being on some bridge idk (edited 18 october)

- 26 december 2020 picture of her in heels (edited 25 october)

- 28 november 2020 pic of her drinking something (edited 18 october)

- 28 november 2020 friends birthday (edited 18 october)

- 12 september 2020 post about one of her friends (edited 18 october)

- 8 september 2020 good looking selfie (edited 23 october)

- 6 september 2020 picture of her on the beach (edited 18 october)

- 31 august 2020 video selfie with her mom (edited 18 october)

- 26 august 2020 balcony picture with her (edited 18 october)

- 24 august 2020 post about balancing on rocks (edited 18 october)

- 21 august 2020 beach/sunrise pic with her (edited 18 october)

- 21 august 2020 video of a beach lunch (edited 18 october)

- 2 august 2020 video of her playing mini golf (edited 18 october)

- 5 june 2020 selfie with a (now deceased) friend (edited 18 october)

- 4 march 2020 photoshoot in the park (edited 18 october)

- 10 february 2020 throwback of her being in NYC (edited 18 october)

- 23 december 2019 Bianca doing a handstand (edited 18 october)

- 21 december 2019 Bianca being in Clover Hill with a drink (edited 18 october)

- 20 december 2019 Bianca at a zoo (edited 18 october)

- 8 november 2019 at great barrier reef with her mom (edited 18 october)

- 8 november 2019 on a cruise ride (edited 18 october)

- 7 november at her birthplace (edited 18 october)

- 5 october 2019 gushing post about a friend (edited 18 october)

- 30 september 2019 baby pic of her sister (edited 27 october at 3pm, 6 hours after the reveal post, pretty sure people started being nasty about her sister at that point)

- 7 september 2019 beach pic (edited 18 october)

- 25 august 2019 at shopping mal with sister (edited 18 october)

- 21 July 2019 throwback post to a day in the snow (edited 18 october)

- 30 may 2019 happy mirror selfie post (edited 18 october)

- 20, 25, 26 may 2019 posts about being at the French quarter in New Orleans (edited 18 october)

- 18 may 2019 mirror selfie in New Orleans (edited 18 october)

- 9 february 2019 pic at a coffee bar (edited 18 october)

- 7 january 2019 at Central park (edited 18 october)

- 2 january 2019 at a park (edited 18 october)

- 30 december 2018 at the beach (edited 18 october)

- 22 december 2018 at a restraurant drinking (edited 18 october)

- 9 december 2018 at a coffee bar drinking (edited 18 october)

- 30 november 2018 out with a friend at a restraurant (edited 18 october)

- 20 october 2018 Halloween pic with a masked man, I'm pretty sure this is her ex (edited 18 october)

- 7 october 2018 in NYC (edited 18 october) - btw on that week Ioan was in Boston shooting Ava I think

- 1 october 2018 beach pic (edited 18 october)

- 21 september 2018 in NYC, I guess it's possible that those are throwbacks (edited 18 october)

- 20 july 2018 random pic outside (edited 18 october)

- 19 july 2018 in a beautiful garden (edited 18 october)

- 29 june 2018 Rio carnival (edited 18 october)

- 24 june 2018 Bubba Bears first outing (edited 18 october)

- 6 may 2018 on the balcony of a coffee bar (edited 18 october)

- 8 april 2018 NYC throwback (edited 18 october)

- 18 february 2018 bikini pic (edited 18 october)

- 4 february 2018 having a drink with city in background (edited 18 october) - this is the only pic before 2022 that Ioan has liked, most likely they went together through all those posts to see what to remove and he accidentally clicked on there, it's unlikely that he already knew here there (she was not on the first season of Harrow)

- 3 february 2018 selfie with mother (edited 18 october)

- 3 february 2018 beach pic (edited 18 october)

- 25, 26, 30 december 2017 & 5, 8, 13 january 2018 in NYC (edited 18 october)

- 16 september 2017 with a dog (edited 18 october)

- 13 & 20 august 2017 out drinking (edited 18 october)

I stop here because Ioan started working on Harrow in August 2017 IIRC, but Bianca has edited stuff in october 2021 even from posts before that. She seems to do this a lot in general. In december 2019 for example she edited many posts too.

Given this and the fact that there is just no real pattern in the posts edited I suspect she simply edited stuff out that she didnt want the wider public to know (she obviously knew she will be of interest once people know they are dating) like for example her MS. I believed back then that it was suspicions to me, but seeing how much she actually used to edit it isnt really.
Reality vs paranoia 101. Have receipts.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Housekeeping screenshot post, please ignore/view as you wish!

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.25.15.png

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.28.34.png
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.28.59.png

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.33.16.png
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.33.50.png
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.34.27.png

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.43.29.png

Last edited:

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Lol, Google photos gives me daily popups with "remember 1 year ago today? 5 years ago today?" And apparently 5 years ago I was watching 102 Dalmatians for the first time. I'd just gotten my best friend into Hornblower (grew up with the movies) and we were obsessed with Alice on Insta. (I know not everyone is into the "quirky" behavior but we were, obviously once you realize how it was abusive behind the scenes it lost its sparkle)

I love IG's acting normally but wow this movie was so bad😂might have to rewatch
View attachment 2439388

Oooh, I say! He has some nice legs on him! I do so love a manly calf!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
In the picturesque village of Llwydcoed, nestled amidst lush valleys and fields of wildflowers, the highlight of every summer was the annual village fete. It was a time when the entire community came together to celebrate their talents, and friendly competitions were held to determine who had the finest vegetables, most exquisite crafts, or the fluffiest pet.

This year, the focus of attention and rivalry fell upon the prized marrows, and the proud contenders were none other than Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys. Both women were passionate gardeners, tending to their plots with dedication and love.

Mrs. Gruffudd had a sprawling garden that seemed to bloom with endless varieties of fruits and vegetables. Her marrow, a giant, green specimen, was lovingly nurtured with whispered words of encouragement and carefully measured doses of organic compost. She believed her gardening techniques were second to none, and her prized marrow was her crowning glory.

On the other side of the village, Mrs. Rhys had a smaller but equally impressive garden. Her marrow, a striking yellow hue, had been carefully cultivated using traditional techniques passed down through generations. Mrs. Rhys believed that it was the heritage and history behind her marrow that made it special.

As the day of the village fete arrived, tension grew between the two gardeners. Each displayed their prized marrow with pride, standing tall in the center of the competition tent. The villagers gathered around, and the judges, respected members of the gardening community, scrutinized the marrows.

Mrs. Gruffudd couldn't contain her excitement, and Mrs. Rhys was equally eager. When the results were finally announced, it was a moment of high drama. The judge cleared his throat and declared, "The winner of the Best Marrow in Show is... Mrs. Rhys!"

A gasp rippled through the crowd, and Mrs. Gruffudd's face turned crimson with disbelief. She had been sure that her marrow was the finest. Her friends tried to console her, but she couldn't hide her disappointment.

As Mrs. Rhys received her ribbon and accolades, she exchanged a victorious glance with her son Matthew, who had been rooting for her all along. The rivalry had been fierce, but it had brought mother and son closer together.

In the days that followed, Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys exchanged polite but frosty greetings in Llwydcoed. It seemed the feud over the marrow was far from over. However, as the seasons changed and the village fete of the following year approached, both women found themselves eager to outdo each other once again.

The rivalry between Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys became the stuff of village legend, and year after year, their marrows continued to vie for the title of the Best Marrow in Show. But beneath the rivalry, a deep friendship and mutual respect developed between them, proving that even the most competitive of circumstances can sometimes sow the seeds of lasting bonds in a close-knit village like Llwydcoed.
This needs to not be behind a spoiler, because I almost missed it!