Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big Heart

So, I came across this article about what not to do regarding SM when you are going through a divorce.
Alice literally ticks every box lol. Here are a few examples:
View attachment 2432571
View attachment 2432572
View attachment 2432575
View attachment 2432576
I think it's so funny that she ruined all her chances she would've had in court right from the get-go. Anne Kiley and her team probably already have so much incriminating evidence just lying around. I reckon the custody trial is gonna be a real feast for them.
Do you think she will lose custody?

Reactions: 5

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice has done everything to cause as much trauma and damage to Bianca as she possibly can, and I think it's because she is hoping that Bianca has such a debilitating flare up that it leaves her paralyzed, and Ioan won't want her anymore.

NOW we know that Ioan loves Bianca more than he ever did Alice, we know he is completely devoted to her and regardless of what happens he won't abandon her becthe struck the jackpot with her.

And Bianca is everything Alice is not. Bianca is beautiful, inspiring, kind, devoted, strong and empathetic. She's a fucking hero for putting up with everything Alice has thrown at her. And Bianca just keeps getting stronger because of it.

Completely in love with these two as a couple ♥♥
The only people Alice is damaging is her daughters.

Feather fans

VIP Member
There was one guy who went to the media saying he was a narc (tried to Google him and can't find anything and I can't remember his name) but then he tried to make a career out of it, doing interviews and claiming to help people recognise narc traits. He seemed to take a lot of pride in being a narc and saw it as him being different, special, unique, superior, etc...
Well, there is prof. Sam Vaknin, who has NPD himself and lectures extensively on the matter and from what I understand considered an expert. I personally find him extremely unpleasant.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
NL: This is just straight up trolling of AE who is not even involved. Why does everything come back to AE? She's the most popular 'z-lister' (trolls words) I've ever heard of.

Narcs gonna narc. Not so much popular as car crash...

NL: I mean - look at this! "Can you say narc?" I'm almost 100% sure this person has never met AE. And AE probably does not know this person. What is the eternal obsession? You guys are just making shit up now. Which is why I, as an AE supporter, am not backing down.

Yawn. We noticed.

NL: Yes they do! Also last time M____ got some random person banned she said it was for 70 violations. This time 30. I like how she counts them all so carefully.

This is NL responding to "Tone". Let's everyone know who the new sock is.

NL: Don't tell me what to do. You're known throughout twitter as a hater and an abuser and a troll. I happen to think Alice Evans is a kind person who helps people. I also think your account name makes you heinous.

Alice is Alice's biggest fan. Narc 101
Is NL talking about Lupine by any chance 🤔😉

Reactions: 4

lesdeuxyeux

Personally I think that’s a bargain buy! I’m sure they’ve been washed & Diesel are a good brand 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s a great bargain! I actually don’t think there’s anything wrong with this. Will say - for once- Alice got the brand right, given Diesel’s trend resurgence

Babsi

I've been tracking Alun all day and I'm not ashamed to say I have a teeny weeny crush on him now. What a man.
---
It doesn't look like he's going to make the next checkpoint in time
Where do you find the information about time limits to the check points? Can you link? I thought they just have to cross the finish line by a particular time.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
Is inseam 27” not very short in the leg though or am I reading the measurements wrong?
I wondered about that, too. I wear a 30” inseam, and am 5’4”. The missing letters and triangles from the logo(?) are also interesting. Here’s hoping Ella found those and asked for them. Surely mAlice could do better by her girls.

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
At this time, could she take the kids out of the US or would she be flagged at the airport? Just wondering if she is thinking about going back home?

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Do tell! I’m a collector of cute colorful socks so could potentially do well. 🤣 Although my stuff may be far too clean to be desirable. 😆
socks
I literally have a box of 20 new, unused pairs of novelty socks. Got them to give as gag gifts several years ago (and did but bought too many). I think the only thing that keeps me resisting my urge to ship them to "one" named in the thread title is that she is just not worth my cost of postage.
I'd ship them to you (free) if you're in the States and figure out how to correspond, etc.

ETA: think you only have to wear them once
eta

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
So one of the people who bonded with Alice over how similar their story is (we have mentioned her recently) was arrested last night over accusations of molestering a child she was toturing.

I mean reading her case she makes Alice look like a total saint, but our girl is attracting a audience prone to DARVO, eh?
The parental alienation loon ball?