Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also South of England and at 3am this morning I felt like I was sat in front of a furnace 🫠
I can't imagine how Alun has persevered under such extreme heat, he's a bloody superhero!!

Reactions: 21
Also South of England and at 3am this morning I felt like I was sat in front of a furnace 🫠
I can't imagine how Alun has persevered under such extreme heat, he's a bloody superhero!!
Yeah you have to just accept you need 3 showers a day and you can’t stop the boob sweat. I got stuck to a chair at work pure liquid suction

Reactions: 36
SPoodle?

Reactions: 1
Found this comment on one of her tiktoks:
As a child of a very messy divorce, the silent party is usually the one who is the victim, they’re silently hurting and trying to heal

I think Ioan is doing a great job at healing his soul/mental health so far. He looks so happy and healthy since he left Alice.

Reactions: 43
“Tone”, here, is so obviously Alice. It’s not just the [Alice CAPS], it’s the use of ‘ass’ for ‘arse’. I do wonder if Lupine has a script he follows, too, because he uses a shite-load of Americanisms. Group WhatsApp, perhaps?

Reactions: 18
I'm exhausted from a walk to the shops, I didn't even do the carrying and I walked around the M&S food hall to cool down before I came home.

Alun is a superstar, he could drop out now I would still think the same. My brother is on the very last leg, I will start watching soon to see him over the line.

Reactions: 38
Yeah you have to just accept you need 3 showers a day and you can’t stop the boob sweat. I got stuck to a chair at work pure liquid suction
That bloody hurts lol
One of the reasons I never bought leather furniture

Reactions: 20
This heat is like being in my Mam and Dad's house with the heating on, people sit on the floor to avoid slipping off the leather sofa in a pool of sweat.

Reactions: 31
can anyone be at the finish line to cheer them in?

Reactions: 12
How amazing! Give him a high five from all of us!

Reactions: 22
He's (my bro) just finished. Honestly, I'm emotional. It looked brutal and he's well-prepared and experienced in long races.

Reactions: 61
As others have said, it's not so common in homes. Mostly because we don't normally need it, so we do suffer a bit when it gets hot and humid! It's the best time of year to be in my hours - it's like a big Victorian cave, faces north, surrounded by trees. Lovely and cool (I freeze in the winter with the high ceilings and single glazing!)

Reactions: 26
Alun is running in dead last but he’s still going, bless his blistered toes.
Ioan's brother showing what good stock they are. As for Alice, all her brother has to show on his life card is a attacking a young woman on X and driving into a giant dildo.

Reactions: 54
I don’t want to judge Katie Holmes, but their union wasn’t based on love, she agreed to the terms. At least she got a beautiful daughter out of the bargain.
Really? I never knew that. I thought they were in love. It's the hopeless romantic in me.
---
It wouldn't be worth the cost for the 2 days a year we would need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
<looks around>

Fuck me, am I the only one in the British equivalent of Alaska then? Sat here with my sheepskin blanket and a dog for warmth?
---
Really? I never knew that. I thought they were in love. It's the hopeless romantic in me.
---

It wouldn't be worth the cost for the 2 days a year we would need it.
TC isn’t a full-time homosexual, he just helps out when they’re short-staffed…

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.