Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is baffled by my interest in a random person doing the Dragon's Back race. He's following my brother (doing extremely well) and I keep asking how Alun is doing. He must be so tired today after the late finish yesterday, today has so many climbs.

Reactions: 36
For those who are nosey about Alice's ebay....you can also see items she's interested in on Poshmark. Haven't figured out to see what she has bought on there...only stuff she has liked/is interested in. Which includes the attached. User name is same as the eBay one.
And you thought buying second hand sneakers is grim.....

Reactions: 59
Is NL talking about Lupine by any chance

Reactions: 4
Wwwhhhyyyy?!!! (and why did I click on the spoiler?! )

Reactions: 20
@priusrat This is equal parts horrifying yet fascinating

Reactions: 8
No no no no why? No you don't buy used underwear

Reactions: 23
@priusrat This is equal parts horrifying yet fascinating
I think AE uses Loopy as a half assed legal advisor as she hates the real world legal advice she gets from actual lawyers. The article on narcs says this: 'They need the four S's: Sex, Supply, Safety and Services.'

Loopy can provide narc supply and his very dubious 'legal' services so he's in the friendzone. He can't supply sex, safety, money or status which IG could. Loopy is also slumming it with AE - his heart belongs to Amber but she doesn't know he exists.

Reactions: 19
One of the people who were involved in both of Tone's failed businesses started following Bianca on IG (it's them, Alice follows the account too). I dont know their relationship now given that Tone reacted pretty rattled when a troll pretended to be that guy on twitter once (or so we thought). But given how utterly obsessed Tone is with Bianca this makes me feel uneasy
AE/NL helps herself. That's it.

BTW Loopy has inserted himself into the VB fiasco and got his ass handed to him.

View attachment 2434144
biggest loser there is

Reactions: 30
Not here for this at all. Why??
Also followed by Alice’s other brother!
Follows five people, Bianca, and not Tone being two of them.

Reactions: 22
Would require leaving the house! The SockNess Monster would never
mAlice used to frequent charity/op/thrift shops!

She said she used to pick up her tatty plastic handbags from them and then give them the "mAlice Makeover" and sell them for big bucks

Reactions: 11
The map to control point 3 looks nearly vertical! Glad it's not me!

Reactions: 9
The perv will only support Alice as long as she plays along with his victim/abuse accusations fetish. That’s what he’s in it for, he has no use for her apart from that.

Reactions: 14
BIB - if people DIDN'T do that, a lot of the other threads on Tattle would
be deserted!

Reactions: 14
One of the people who were involved in both of Tone's failed businesses started following Bianca on IG (it's them, Alice follows the account too).
and he doesn't follow AE..

Maybe he knows something and would like to dm BW or he's just curious...

Reactions: 5
The perv will only support Alice as long as she plays along with his victim/abuse accusations fetish. That’s what he’s in it for, he has no use for her apart from that.
So basically it’s a forever relationship then…

Reactions: 20
Ffs I woke up with a sore right tit. Like I've pulled a muscle. They must have been akimbo in the night.
I'm not an Alice sock I swear.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.