Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie72

The confidence that the Alice sock has about the RO being over in 2 years. Do they not realise that Ioan is more than likely to present more evidence at some point to have it extended?

Reactions: 43

Who's Singing Now?

Oh, I hope he makes it. According to my husband, they can still run tomorrow if they are cut off because of time. He thinks they change colour on the map and only do half the planned stage. I know we keep it on Tattle but I sent him a motivational message. He will have no idea who I am.

My brother has only 2 more checkpoints and then the finish.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Hopefully she'll just take the rest of the day off Twitter and celebrate with her daughter.

• Haha

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
“At 20 you have the face which God gave you; at 40 the face life gave you; at 60 the face you deserve.”

Ioan’s looking smokin’ these days…

• Heart

ponyboycurtis

Man, sometimes I think if the absolute strength of Ioan to walk away and be so steadfast in his decision. Seeing her mauling him in those pics hurts my stomach. The way she thought she controlled everything he did: What he wore, how he parented, who he talked to, my God! She still is in disbelief that he left! it's like "oh, geez, tsk, tsk, stop this right now and get back here! I was only joking! C'moooon, you are embarrassing me, now!" And when there was no response, we see what he had to deal with for years. The REAL Alice. Like a horror movie. Hi Alice, he's NOT COMING BACK, you stupid, fucking cow! Because of YOU! YOU! YOU! Doesn't that feed your narc brain? Thank God for Bianca, a beautiful, soft place for him to land. The relationship is equal. He is strong and smart and kind. And, classy. Yes, classy.He has kept his head high and is loving his life. He's not reading her tweets, looking at her IG, nothing! MOO (@Mad Betty, i still laugh about the time when we all thought MOO meant you were indirectly calling Alice a cow🤣🤣🤣) I just worry about those two girls. I hope they are removed ASAP). I know this has alllll been said by y'all, but I needed to vent.
P.s. My sister's husband left 3 years ago and started a new life, with a new woman (all good, he's an awesome guy, she's Alice all over). Yesterday, she said to me: " when he comes back, he's going to have to do a lot of work to repair the damage he did" WTF!!! I don't understand!! I just sat there like a dope going uh huhhh, but...uh, he...?? I can't tell her what the truth is because she warps everything and starts spouting biblical stuff at me. I only hang around because I love my nephews.

Here is a pic of my burb I adopted on behalf of tattle. Names, anyone? Nothing Alice related, please. It's already been through hell.
20230910_140317.jpg

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Yep. Does whoever spots her new sock first get a prize? A Yo-bucks bonus? @kingseven can we add Careless Whisper to the playlist please?

View attachment 2431181
I just have to say - I live in political Twitter world and it is really difficult to get anyone suspended. We can't get accounts suspended that actually say they wish certain races of people were dead.

So seeing Alice's accounts get suspended so fast just shows how nasty and ugly the things she says are.

Edit to add if she is foolish enough to keep using the same email - I think @welp touched on this previously - or the IP number of a banned account pops up - this could also account for the suspensions.

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Gilbert

I didn’t see the original post so I might have misunderstood the context, but is Alice ‘proving’ she isn’t obsessed with Ioan and Bianca by implying she has a boyfriend? A bit like Betty Broderick was no longer obsessed with Dan when she started dating? Oh, wait… 🤔

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Alice's judgement is so skewed though...she probably thinks it does show him being abusive (saying thank you is abusive remember).
yes

Remember all the texts she posted of Ioan when Loopy and her other lunatics how this proves everything when that just showed him to be nice and reasonable

Remember how Loopy was banging on how Ioans financials were damning. then they dropped and they were damning...against Alice

Or the video she posted on IG of Ella acting out in 2021 in Ioan's apartment which again showed Ioan very calm & reasonable, Alice manipulative & Ella disturbed

The highlight was the RO request which again portrayed (in Ella's OWN declaration) the kids as completely unhinged, Ella specifically as a full blown abuser, Alice as meddling with things, while the worst Ioan was accused of was calling out said behavior.

Alice has no idea how outside of lunatic world normal people think and this is really her biggest weakness, specially because she only accepts advice of people wired as her

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Alun is currently 98 out of 99 still in the race, about a third who started are still in. Shows you how tough it is.

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I expect he will want to carry on and finish the course regardless in a reduced capacity. Either way the course is brutal and I am in awe of anyone that attempts this

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
This is a little drastic. She needs to drop the abuse. Keep it legal, no defamation for Ioan, Bianca, and both their families.

View attachment 2431339View attachment 2431340
Things Bianca isn't allowed to do:

1) Post photos of her and Ioan together

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 00.45.54.png

2) Post photos of her looking nice with a red flower

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 00.47.47.png

3. Pose in a bikini

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 00.51.12.png

4. Cook lentil soup for her partner's kids

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 00.52.59.png

There are loads more examples, but frankly I'm too tired to deal with all this shit tonight.

• Angry
  • Sick

jenbenagain

I can’t believe the sock is back on Matthew Rhys, IG’s mom, the money for I&B’s production, Ioan’s PR….what stage of the cycle are we at now? The golden years?

Coming up next…she was blindsided after 26 years, he never told her or the girls, how could he be so cruel, wait until the truth comes out..

And around and around the hamster wheel we go!

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Well I've just updated the list of lies in the wiki to add more proof to show Alice was/is lying:

Alice claimed she found out about Ioan's relationship with Bianca due to his posting a photo of the two of them with the caption "Thank you for making me smile" to his Instagram. She also implied Ioan wanted to deliberately hurt her by making her find out this way, and that he added her on back on Instagram just before he posted the photo.
However, Alice actually found out about Bianca by reading Tattle, and then phoned Ioan from his daughter's phone and said "Bianca Wallace" to him. Ioan and Bianca were then forced to reveal their relationship on Instagram before Alice did.
Here is a screenshot from Ioan's restraining order application, which shows that Alice found out about Bianca before Ioan posted the photo of him and Bianca to his Instagram profile.
Here is Alice's statement to the court where she admits she called Ioan and said Bianca's name, which occurred before Ioan posted his photo to Instagram.
Here is Welp's post showing proof that Alice was lying.
They were already separated and he had filed for a divorce at that time. He could have announced the new relationship on a banner pulled behind a plane. Alice would not have taken it well either way. I think Alice is still really pissed that she didn't get to out the relationship herself.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
About my mention of mAlice being possibly BPD and NPD. Remember she is also a classic, textbook, bonafide Cunt. Every person with a diagnosis won’t have the exact same pathology and certainly won’t have the same character as a POS like her. She’s honestly evil, mean, and knows exactly what she’s doing.

welp

VIP Member
the "he left them" bs again
1.png

but none of them corrects any lies, they try to disprove completely proven things
2.png

If I had the choice between Loopy and the besties I would reconsider my life choices.

PS: Loopy, Narcs actually dont like people to have therapy because it may make them lose control over them (who does this reminds us of?). Ioan proposed therapy when Deb & Lin were already on his side. Try again, wanker.
3.png

therapy btw is amazing - when I was 14 I started crying at a routine check with my GP. The nurse immediately left the room and I opened up to him about my issues with my parent's miserable marriage. He immediately ordered me to see a therapist for 2 years (think 80 therapy hours - all paid by insurance) and while the therapist was a weird old man (yes, I didnt like going there) it did helped me to no longer be strongly affected by my parents fights (like Alice they also tried to make me side with either of them and badmouth the other in the process)

As far as I can gather Elsie also sees the benefits.
4.png

except of MS she is describing Alice
5.png

I screenshot sometimes after 5 seconds, thats what you do if you want to keep receipts.

What is your alternate explanation? Alice was hacked? deflect deflect deflect

PS: Bianca didnt give this screenshot to tattle. Ioan gave it to the Superior Court of Los Angeles. But I get thats a bit too high for them
6.png

Loopy: I have never said anything nasty

Also Loopy: using slurs on a disabled woman
7.png

Actually Alice turned on them because they started to use their brain and question her story, mainly thanks to the TRO. the switch was very obvious at that point (I recall us even pointing it out), even if they were still supporting her for a few months until Alice discarded them in the typical narc manner
9.png

I can guarantee you this is not Tone's writing. It's crazy how much they pray for him to leave her.

PS to the Alice minion here: I guess it's alien to people that support Alice to be supportive of your partner's family. No wonder that Ioan looks so happy. He finally can freely love his family again, not having to write nasty emails to his own mother because his wife is insecure.
8.png

• Sick
  • Angry

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I think what will be critical going forward is the stability of the girls. Custody is heavily weighted on the parent who can provide stability - re rent & schooling. If Alice has gone into a binding rental contract, knowing she could not fulfil it long term, and also moved her children's school, based on a short term outcome, this does not look good. Basically, whether she likes it or not, Alice has to find about $10k per month (6500 plus basic expenses) for the forseeable future. No matter her bluster or vitriol, this is what she HAS TO DO TO ENSURE HER CHILDEN ARE SAFE UNDER THE CUSTODY LAWS. So Alice, who has only ever earned around $50k in her most financially advantageous year, has to earn an additional $50K PLUS what she is already bringing in. So Alice, you have boasted you WERE THE STAR, let's see how much your star potential will bring to supporting your family

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice will be gleeful thinking this means Ella will be able to choose not to have shared custody with her dad. The emancipation of Ella is never going to happen you moon unit.
Nice to see uncle Tone spent his nieces birthday arguing with a clearly set up account being a tough guy to Fake Ioan. Absolute loser.
---
The thing I don’t understand is the FM’s think that only they can have their say about Ioan and Bianca with zero evidence but no one can counter argue or disagree. Make it make sense.
Alice dobs herself in.
Faux hard man Tone is laughable at this point. I kinda like Ioan not engaging with him, he’s not lowering himself into an argument with the village idiot.