Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I really hope Ella has a great day today, full of love and happiness. Sadly, I don't think that's gonna happen.
I'd love to know how and if Ioan will reach out to her. Surely, if he tries to contact her in any way, Alice will probably make it public again or the socks will tweet about it. How do you advise someone in his position to handle this?
I'd send her flowers with a birthday note. It's a safe and fairly neutral gesture given the circumstances.

He's in an impossible situation, after all.

I also wish her a joyful day full of wonder.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 40

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Iv'e just looked at where he is, he's in a region of more rolling hills (mountains) than yesterday, I didn't realise but he's running the whole length of Wales from top to bottom, absolutely amazing feat. And really interesting to follow.
My goodness, I was just looking at the race information. The route isn't marked, so participants are responsible for navigating with a GPS device or a map and compass. They sleep in 8-person tents at night and only have access to rivers or lakes for bathing. This is not for the faint of heart!

• Wow

Seagreen

Alun is really killing it today, only 2 more check points to go. The man has run nearly 50 hours in 3 days.🥰👏💪
Iv'e just looked at where he is, he's in a region of more rolling hills (mountains) than yesterday, I didn't realise but he's running the whole length of Wales from top to bottom, absolutely amazing feat. And really interesting to follow.

• Heart

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Bravo Alun, loads of money raised and what an incredible feat. Particularly in this awful heatwave - well done indeed! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Wait, she was only three months pregnant with Elsie when her dad’s step daughter died?? wtf?
I don’t know why I believed the lie that she was nearing birthing Elsie!
She was never a step sister to Stephanie in any sense of the word. Not at all.
It absolutely sickens me to the pit of my stomach that she co-opts others bereavements and immense pain.
Cunt.

Babsi

Alun has finished 🎉. I think he’s in pain as they said he was gingerly making his way to finish line. Lots of rest and tlc from mamma needed
I‘d say the guy has earned an epically long hot shower, an epically long sleep-in in a real bed and many of Mama G’s yummy Welsh cakes. And yeah, I think I have a crush on Alun, too. What a guy.❤🥰

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice seems to think that real abuse is only physical. Emotional and mental abuse isn’t a big deal to her. If I& B did 1/100th of the online crap that she has done under her accounts she’d be at the police station with her ‘little pieces of paper with words on it’, no question.

It’s why the Ella RO is plausibly Alice’s doing because Al comes across as obsessed with proving Ioan is abusive because she was accused of it. ‘If I am, then you are’ is her thinking. It’s so childish.
Alice:

1694041794800.png

Also Alice:

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 00.03.01.png

• Haha

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Well looks like he’s being driven to camp, he’ll be able to do the half a day tomorrow and finish with head held high.

And it’s still so lovely to know he chose a charity close to his family’s heart now in MS, proves they have welcomed Bianca into their lives. Something they didn’t do with Alice if all her malicious comments about them are anything to go by.

• Heart

Babsi

He's done amazingly well, a heroic effort! So great to see his friends and family cheering him on, even Siwan has posted. Their family is so adorable. 💕

View attachment 2430985
Read that only about a quarter of the starters finish the entire course. Grueling stuff. Hope he continues on the half-course if he doesn‘t make it tonight.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Having Alun’s race to follow and watching the messages from his folks and the money go up in B’s name has been a nice welcome distraction from the usual Alice shenanigans I must say.

• Heart

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
The idea that Ioan hasn’t been hired lately due to a Hollywood “morality clause” has made me chuckle.

Has she not heard of the shit that went down this week about A(?) listers saying a convicted rapist is a stellar guy.

Surprised she didn’t crowbar herself in for a “me too” moment though.

• Heart

I_dream_of_Snyders

Alice has done everything to cause as much trauma and damage to Bianca as she possibly can, and I think it's because she is hoping that Bianca has such a debilitating flare up that it leaves her paralyzed, and Ioan won't want her anymore.

NOW we know that Ioan loves Bianca more than he ever did Alice, we know he is completely devoted to her and regardless of what happens he won't abandon her becthe struck the jackpot with her.

And Bianca is everything Alice is not. Bianca is beautiful, inspiring, kind, devoted, strong and empathetic. She's a fucking hero for putting up with everything Alice has thrown at her. And Bianca just keeps getting stronger because of it.

Completely in love with these two as a couple ♥♥

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
So is she saying "win sole custody of the kids and I'll go to England and blab about you non stop and you won't be able to do anything if I'm outside the US"
....a kind of threat to him not to go for sole custody???

Problem is (a) nobody will publish her lies and even if they did (b) nobody is interested in an alcoholic mentally unstable z-list former actress and her c-list ex husband.

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Alice’s few remaining supporters will never believe anything other than her victimhood. They themselves are bullies and narcs and think her behaviour towards Ioan in particular is acceptable and justified. When challenged after the video transcripts were published, again Alice was behaving as she should. Abusing her own daughter on her birthday was parenting done right. Who hasn’t called their not teenaged daughter tedious and been so drunk on her birthday the kid recorded it?
Never been kissed and Sad Sian live for this shit, there’s a few now on Ioan/Bianca’s “team” the exact same. Empty vessels who justify their behaviour because they feel a personal relationship there. Their lives are empty and pathetic and any message from them means a lot. They berate others for being online all day while doing the same. They accuse us of being paid by Ioan, they get tiny breadcrumbs from their idol they think they have a friendship with. There is none, it’s transactional on the part of the narcissist.
I&B clearly don’t engage with online harassment of Alice. They block people who do and have zero interaction with this nonsense. This group who previously included TD get whipped up by Alice,Tone, Marcia and Sian. They are all too enmeshed to see they long ago lost sight of I&B and are now caught up in Alice’s web of petty point scoring. She needs them whilst Ioan and Bianca reject them.

Alice is a whole different kettle of fish. She intentionally sets out to groom and enlist sad, bitter and angry people to her cause. It’s a disparate group that find themselves on her feeds and who she sucks in. Consequently she has to change her story to create the connection and that’s why her story is a mess of lies To anyone paying attention. But these people are vulnerable or eager to lap up her victimhood and bile. Once she has them hooked she feeds and incites it until they are all too willing to be part of her attacks. As I said above she is the one inciting both sides in the twitter war.

This very calculated and nihilistic behaviour shows she’s not mad she is just bad. I do think some of the people she enlists are vulnerable to haters and narcs. Alice knows how to ”other” people and to create a strong sense of identity with her cause. A lot are just mean and bitter already. They come to her full of hate for the “others“. Mostly it’s the fact that Ioan left his marriage that makes her a figure of hate. For this group that is an unforgivable crime that should be punished. Bianca is of course the other woman and deserves the same fate. Alice very quickly onboards the vulnerable to the army of haters.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Hopefully by now the therapy and reunification work is well underway and that Ioan and Ella are able to go out for a nice dinner somewhere, just the two of them.
I don't think it is well underway, I think this latest attack on Bianca is Alice's attempts to justify her not complying with the RFO again. Moo.

• Sad

Loveu2

VIP Member
Loved and supported, not abused? He's is therapy, you dick. How would a brother in law, who lives in a different country know what's going on behind closed doors in someone's marriage?

Screenshot_20230908_191845_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

NarcRage

VIP Member
Some women are "if I can't have you nobody can."
Alice is more "if I can't have your money nobody can, including you"

• Sad
Reactions: 39