Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I forgot to add Brighton Bond to the cast list

I’m howling here, this is just brilliant 😂 @kingseven you are a very clever and talented sea hag 💩👏👏👏
---
It's not a bed of roses, but I like knowing that Alice has been left into stew in her own pile of tit. Her brainless supporters have jumped in With her.

View attachment 2400368
View attachment 2400373
Not jealous at all are you Abuser 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"So I made a mojito and put the ring at the bottom of the glass. The ice was slowly melting and I was thinking, how could you not know this thing was in your glass? So I'm going grey and she's saying, 'What's wrong with you? Why are you so miserable and boring? Mix me another drink.' I said, 'Let's down these first.' The thing knocked her in the tooth and she moaned, 'Why are you making me drink the ice, what's the matter with you?' She blew her lid and stormed out of the room and down the corridor and plonked herself on a sofa and said, 'I'm sleeping here, I'm not sleeping with you.' The whole thing had gone horribly wrong. She kept saying, 'Why were you making me drink the ice?' By this time, I'm thinking she knows it's there but she doesn't want it to happen any more. Then I tell her it was a special ice cube, a trick ice cube…" Eventually he tells her it's the ring and she bursts into tears."

So IG learnt the hard way. Don't marry crazy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I disagree, she is desperate to retain full custody to grift off the children's maintenance.
She has little means to keep that BHs apartment if she doesn't get the full custody. Moo.
I can not see how she could still keep the BH apartment even with full custody, which there is no chance she will get. Ioan cannot afford to pay her $18,000 a month, he has to pay his bills too. She is going to have to move to a cheaper apartment soon, that is one of the many reasons she is so angry.

Reactions: 41
You know you've found a fellow turd if this occurs:

first person says "Yo"
second person responds "Be"
So we all have to go around in our daily lives saying "Yo" to random people?
Most will respond with their own "Yo" (since it is a greeting) but we might strike one, one day who will respond "Be".
THE PROBLEM is if someone says "Yo" to us - does that mean we respond "Be" to everyone who greets us with "Yo"?

This is getting complicated.
---
Tell me about it! My family used to watch Hornblower together as the Sunday night TV special. I mentioned Ioan and his trials and tribulations to my mum and sister (we have Welsh heritage with a v proud Welsh grandmother so we all have an extra soft spot for him). I tried to provide a summary of the absolute madness of the last few years but couldn't choose the most salient points and ended up rambling like a mad...well, like Alice.

I might work on a simple presentation for future victims of mine.
Please share the presentation - I"m sure we'd all appreciate it for when we talk to our families (if we do).
---
I agree that Ioan has been very smart. I used to think he was just flailing in the wake of Alice's aggression and he was ineffective but now I can see how he's quietly countered and spieled it out. Especially now we know that his friend Daffyd is an expert in family law and child access issues, he must have been getting advice from the start or even before. Seems like it might have fooled Alice too. Ioan is playing 3D chess and Alice is playing Old Maid.
BIB - do we? Have we made that connection? It was speculation on my part.
BI bold and italics - new thread title? Maybe.
---
"So I made a mojito and put the ring at the bottom of the glass. The ice was slowly melting and I was thinking, how could you not know this thing was in your glass? So I'm going grey and she's saying, 'What's wrong with you? Why are you so miserable and boring? Mix me another drink.' I said, 'Let's down these first.' The thing knocked her in the tooth and she moaned, 'Why are you making me drink the ice, what's the matter with you?' She blew her lid and stormed out of the room and down the corridor and plonked herself on a sofa and said, 'I'm sleeping here, I'm not sleeping with you.' The whole thing had gone horribly wrong. She kept saying, 'Why were you making me drink the ice?' By this time, I'm thinking she knows it's there but she doesn't want it to happen any more. Then I tell her it was a special ice cube, a trick ice cube…" Eventually he tells her it's the ring and she bursts into tears."

Yeah I would have taken that as a warning from the Universe, removed the ring, returned it and got my $$ back.
---
Ah the Brisbane connection, we were wondering how long it'd take her to start this conspiracy theory!!

Someone send this twitter account to Dr Dupee.
Yes Dr Dupee once walked past Bianca Wallace in the Queens Street mall. Bianca was in a push stroller at the time but hey, connection!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This is absolutely fantastic and definitely needs to go in the wiki!! (Just çatching up, sorry if it's already been suggested.)

I'm taking care of my parents this evening and showed my Mom (who quite enjoyed Horatio Hornblower back in the day) the Alice nose-picking photo on the Daily Mail. She was horrified and asked me, "Why in the world did he marry her?" 😂
I think that all of us 💩, Ioan, his family, everybody who has ever heard of either of them has been asking that
---
I’ll use my Yo-bucks to fund it.
Have you any of them left Mimsy after the wedding, that you never, ever mentioned. Or has Ioan been giving you extra this month?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
FM: Whatever happened to this Ray of sunshine bollox project ?

AEG: It went the way of his kids - forgotten!

Gaslighting par excellence! PA? What PA??

AEG: I know. Those poor kids. And IG's counsel insisted on the evaluator being this one. Particularly this one. I wonder why?

Don't tell me! Dupee is corrupt and is another bogan??

AEG: It doesn't. I can't wrap my head around it. What if evaluator says "ok, Alice is nuts, give the girls to IG and the girlfriend"??? (not gonna happen I don't think, but IG and the gf would run a mile)

She's quite smug about how she has weaponised the kids.

AEG: Yep. That's the crux of it. She'll never let them in. he has to be all hers. What I don't understand is why he keeps forcing the custody thing seeing as neither he nor the bogan want it

It's so weird - neither I and B want to be insulted and assaulted by kids? What's wrong with them?? AE is projecting her coercive control on BW yet again.

AEG: I'm very happy. I have a great life. I will defend AE until the end against you hags because I know she is not living the life she should be yet. I will not let the hags run the narrative.

LOL 'the life she should be yet' = Baby angel hasn't come back yet??

AEG: The only way they would know anything for sure would be that ioan told Bianca and Bianca told Tattle. I'm pretty sure that has happened a lot.

LMAO eh we paid for the court docs Alice, you fuckwit!

AEG: That's what I don't understand. I guess he would just expect Alice to step in. But that prevents Alice from using her 50% time efficiently.

Thought mAlice wanted full custody? Using her time efficiently = tweeting shite all day.

AEG: not me I'm in for the haul. you're the one who said it was tedious

We noticed. Yawn.

AEG: Agree. It kid of broke my heart when I saw those pics. It was like she was flipping the bird at the kids. I don't known why anybody would do that.

BW daring to breathe is 'flipping the bird at the kids'. She really wants both him and BW dead. She said so in the court docs (about IG). Not hard to assume she wants BW dead too. Sick duck and textbook abuser.

AEG: Why would a man want to out himself for being a coke-head? And why would you want to bring it up again now? Right when he's being evaluated? Are you trying to get him into trouble?

So, it seems that's AE's game plan. Tell Dupee IG is a coke addled, prostitute using abuser and she will probably bring up CSA insinuations/allegations too.

AEG: Bianca is coping so well with her condition she can even jump off paddle-boards for insta-moments! I bet Ioan's kids are in such admiration of her strength and tenacity!

PA ftw. I hope the kids are jealous and see what they are missing by being Team Alice.

AEG: This is exactly it! So.. there was a 'plan' to make Bianca so angry that she would lash out. Apparently. But the plan didn't work out. Or did it? If you read the witness statements of the adults present none of them correlate at all. Liars all

Sounds like AE told Ella to insult and push BW around in the hope that she would snap at them.

AEG: You've just contradicted yourself. If he 'had Ella's number' right from the beginning then he wasn't doing his job. I believe the kids. Especially at that age. Pedos may differ.

Translation = I believe the kids I coached religiously.

AEG: Oh please! He spent $400k on lawyers. He deliberately set out to abuse and humiliate her publicly. Nobody forced him! "If she didn't send the texts"

Alice forced him. We haven't forgotten that IG wanted collaborative.

AEG: He "said" she was paying his bills. You believe every word he says because it's 'on a court document'! He even contradicts himself on successive court documents and you don't notice..

Not everyone perjures themselves Alice!!!

AEG: if he doesn't have much money, Serena, then how does he afford to spend $400k on taking his ex-wife to court? Do you realize what some people could do with that kind of money? People who can't even afford to eat?

Will there be a new GFM? "Please help me to stay longer in my plush BH pad. Only 6.5k needed a month!"

AEG: Sure! AE has been 'breaking the DVRO every day using fake accounts" What a load of BS. I am not AE. That doesn't stop me thinking that IG and BW are a pair of jackasses.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....
Desperately trying to catch up but I'm way too knackered . Thankyou for this 🙏

There's an accusational shitstorm on the way for Ioan Gruffudd . God help Ioan from that parasitical abuser ! 🤐

Reactions: 11
Soooo…myself and Mr T took a day off today. Both of us needed a day, just the two of us and gorgeous floof T. So we decided on a hike around an hour from our home. Anyhoo, having gone half way around our route I hear Mr T ‘hey wifey come here’. I’m like omg there’s some random cloud formation and he’s taken the best photo (bless him he is amazing with a camera). But no young Turds! He’d come across the following! He said ‘isn’t that batshit woman you always go on about called Gruff?’ I bow to you dear Turds and your ability to do what you will with our photo ❤
IMG_3989.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

That poor naïve guy. My god.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Tell me about it! My family used to watch Hornblower together as the Sunday night TV special. I mentioned Ioan and his trials and tribulations to my mum and sister (we have Welsh heritage with a v proud Welsh grandmother so we all have an extra soft spot for him). I tried to provide a summary of the absolute madness of the last few years but couldn't choose the most salient points and ended up rambling like a mad...well, like Alice.

I might work on a simple presentation for future victims of mine.
How fun that must have been! I adore Hornblower and wish we Sea Hags could have a marathon and sing Sea Shanty songs. We could have tons of snacks and afterwards we could all diss mAlice to your hearts’s content. I’ll invent a new game called “Will mAlice walk the plank?” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please share the presentation - I"m sure we'd all appreciate it for when we talk to our families (if we do).
---
I'm sure I can request an extension from uni for my presentation about urinary incontinence in order to get this presentation sorted first.

Then again, maybe Alice would benefit from the former preso mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re: the proposal and ring story - I wonder if this is the ring? If so I think it’s stunning… and expensive, she’ll get a few months rent paid when she sells it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Alice needs attention and adoration. She's responding to a post made 9 Aug. I've covered the drunk, filtered, fake, fashion show photo. No one should have to see it again.

Screenshot_20230824_181842_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
How surprising that someone with histrionic personality disorder jumps to the conclusion that a custody evaluator (who evaluates the parents...) is going to ruin her daughter's bladder by hooking her up to ketamine in a clinic.
She does own a horse blanket though - you can see why she’d be concerned. One misjudged/equine-seeking ket dart as she drops the baybeezzz at the clinic….she’s in a 2 day k-hole neighing and seeing giant chins

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Who you callin a hag? Only I am allowed to refer to myself as a hag,“when I haven’t done my hair or makeup and am wearing gardening clothes.” Even so I still look better than Alice bleeping Evans. And I’m a damned good mother too. For instance when older daughter’s birthday was recently celebrated Mr. H. and I decorated, cooked, bought and wrapped presents in her favorite color wrapping paper and made three mini birthday cakes with different frostings. I would love to see mAlice do similar things for her daughters’ upcoming birthdays. She doesn’t realize what fun it is. Oh wait she doesn’t give a flying duck.
BIB That would make such a good Instagram handle for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just like Alice researched the outcome of a fake RO request. tit research = tit results.

Screenshot_20230824_182019_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.