Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter is such a bleeping cesspit that people can say her MS is fake and the moderation is like, nah that's fine.

• Angry
Reactions: 52
Okay, let's imagine for a second that Ioan had taken those girls. Ella would have run away at the airport, or had such a massive toddler tantrum that she would have been wrestled to the ground by security. IF Ella had made in on the plane she would have probably tried to open the emergency exit door because her father asked her to say thank you to the cabin crew.
IF they made it off the plane she would have stood on the carousel and thrown suitcases at Ioan, Bianca and anyone who looked remotely like Bianca.
IF they made it the vacation itself, she would have ran away, caused a massive scene around everyone, attacked Bianca because she looked at her, assaulted Ioan because he asked her to say thank you to the people whose boat their renting.

Yeah, taking her on holidays would have been a barrell of laughs right?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Okay, let's imagine for a second that Ioan had taken those girls. Ella would have run away at the airport, or had such a massive toddler tantrum that she would have been wrestled to the ground by security. IF Ella had made in on the plane she would have probably tried to open the emergency exit door because her father asked her to say thank you to the cabin crew.
IF they made it off the plane she would have stood on the carousel and thrown suitcases at Ioan, Bianca and anyone who looked remotely like Bianca.
IF they made it the vacation itself, she would have ran away, caused a massive scene around everyone, attacked Bianca because she looked at her, assaulted Ioan because he asked her to say thank you to the people whose boat their renting.

Yeah, taking her on holidays would have been a barrell of laughs right?
I would not be rewarding a kid that accused my gf of assault and trashed my apartment with anything of the sort. Especially knowing it would go down like you describe. duck that.

Reactions: 64
I feel like there's one thing they're forgetting tho. If they go through with this SA claim then they open themselves up to even more court ordered evaluations, assessments and therapy sessions than they already have to deal with right now. It won't be long till this lie is disproven and mAlice will not only loose the children but she will also very likely have to face criminal charges.
the issue with this is that society doesnt accept this. When a child says it was abused its a fact. And anything to fight the allegations is just cruel or trying to invalid a victim etc. Unfortunately children are very easy weapons here and the main reason why they arent used more is because at the end of the day most mothers (or fathers, we arent going to be like those activists that think only one gender can be wrong) love their kids enough to not use them like this.

Ioan actually got really lucky with the public reaction to the RO request. The vast majority correctly concluded that this was Alice's doing. But that's really mostly because Ella's filing against him was completely ridiculous in its contents (aka harmless, she was clearly the abuser in this scenario and there is huge interest to not spread this further) and because Alice pre-empted this case well beforehand herself with her behavior/threats etc. The bigger the accusation the more it spreads into a bigger audience, more mainstream etc, and then you may not get a fair public trial because on that stage you have more rabid activitst that try to protect their theories by not accepting supposed outlier cases.

I don’t think they are victims, I think they are willing accomplices. The information is all out there yet they continue to behave deplorably.
yep, I cut some slack to those who took until the TRO or custody filing (but not much, you needed to be really star-struck the very least to not already see through her over her behavior on twitter already), but if you were after this still thinking she is in the right you are just scum.

Reactions: 35
That's where a trust account can be a huge advantage. IF he sets up a trust, he can dictate the terms of the disbursements. Maybe they only get interest income and can't touch the principal. Maybe it can only be used for educational purposes (tuition, school fees). Maybe they don't get the principal until they reach a certain age, like, say, 40. There are lots of options, and a good lawyer will help him sort that out.

Speaking as a former trust banker, my observation is that inherited wealth, especially at a young age, is not a good thing. I saw lots of families where the first generation would build up the wealth but successive generations frittered it away. Warren Buffett had the right idea about not passing his wealth on to his family, MOO!! 🐄
We have a family trust that is being used to pay for my mother’s care in a home as she has Alzheimer’s. It means that my sibling and I are able to access funds easily and without fuss to ensure my Mum is comfortable and well looked after. Mum set up the trust, she told the lawyer just what she wanted, and it was done. Simples.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No matter what they decide to do all of them already lost. There are no winners here. The fact that there are probably thousands of stories just like this one happening rn makes me so sad. The pain that one person alone can inflict so much harm for literally no reason at all to others disgusts me in so many ways.

Edit: That last sentence is a bit of a grammatical nightmare lol but I guess you guys get what I'm trying to say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just because Trump couldn't prove it doesn't mean it can't be done. Look how well it's working for The Donald now.

View attachment 2402137
Can you imagine if Anne Kiley gets a subpoena for the identifying information for some of these twitter accounts? Twitter could push back on a request, but it could also comply given the specific circumstances.

What types of legal requests does Twitter receive?

Legal requests may come from law enforcement, government agencies, lawyers representing a criminal defendant, civil litigants, or from other authorised reporters such as official anti-discrimination organisations in Europe.
  • Information requests – Law enforcement requests for account information are usually issued in connection with criminal investigations. Twitter also receives emergency disclosure requests from law enforcement. If we receive information that provides us with a good faith belief that there is an exigent emergency involving the danger of death or serious physical injury to a person, we may provide information necessary to prevent that harm, if we have it. Civil requests for account information are typically made by lawyers in connection with non-criminal/civil legal actions such as a divorce proceeding or a business dispute.

They wouldn't be requesting content of the tweets, since they're all publicly available. But the source data could prove enlightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She'll have the life she deserves when custody and the financials have been settled.

View attachment 2402001
Who you callin a hag? Only I am allowed to refer to myself as a hag,“when I haven’t done my hair or makeup and am wearing gardening clothes.” Even so I still look better than Alice bleeping Evans. And I’m a damned good mother too. For instance when older daughter’s birthday was recently celebrated Mr. H. and I decorated, cooked, bought and wrapped presents in her favorite color wrapping paper and made three mini birthday cakes with different frostings. I would love to see mAlice do similar things for her daughters’ upcoming birthdays. She doesn’t realize what fun it is. Oh wait she doesn’t give a flying duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Who you callin a hag? Only I am allowed to refer to myself as a hag,“when I haven’t done my hair or makeup and am wearing gardening clothes.” Even so I still look better than Alice bleeping Evans. And I’m a damned good mother too. For instance when older daughter’s birthday was recently celebrated Mr. H. and I decorated, cooked, bought and wrapped presents in her favorite color wrapping paper and made three mini birthday cakes with different frostings. I would love to see mAlice do similar things for her daughters’ upcoming birthdays. She doesn’t realize what fun it is. Oh wait she doesn’t give a flying duck.
Actually, I prefer to be called a sea hag. Something about being a sea creature is just my thing. Calling me a sea hag is really not the insult they think it is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s clear from the minute Alice decided to go full scorched earth Ioan expected her to accuse him of SA the children. That’s where he was smart and one step ahead of her with the chaperone and dr. That’s why the children have been conditioned to hate Iris, Bianca (for that and many other reasons) and any adult who is present during visitation. The socks went after the GAL, the judge and now the child evaluator. The fact she’s surrounded herself by questionable people like Lupine, Marcia, Tone and Sian who I wouldn’t let anywhere near any of my children speaks volumes. They have shown themselves to be untrustworthy, have below par reading comprehension and questionable morals. Water finds its level.
She triangulates them, there will be a group chat and also separate “secret” messages between them all. She will love bomb the tit out of them and give them little titbits of lies that she wants out there. The fact that it never amounts to anything won’t matter. They’re enmeshed to her, trauma bonded by also being dumped at some point in their mundane and lonely lives. I’ve seen it so many times with narcs. They play the friends off each other. It’ll be “we” think and I’ve discussed it with such and such to make the others feel inferior and it’s not true. Causing dissension in the group keeps her Queen bee and they will continue to bat for her. There’s very little interaction between their real life friends on social media, it’s all about Alice. Marcia has opened at least twenty Twitter accounts, all to bash Tattle and us. She gets little to no views and talks to herself mostly. No interaction with Lupine, very little with Sian. Tone and Maria mutually like each others posts. It’s pathetic really.
I normally feel sorry for victims of a narc, that bunch of nobodies can suck my boaby.
I agree that Ioan has been very smart. I used to think he was just flailing in the wake of Alice's aggression and he was ineffective but now I can see how he's quietly countered and spieled it out. Especially now we know that his friend Daffyd is an expert in family law and child access issues, he must have been getting advice from the start or even before. Seems like it might have fooled Alice too. Ioan is playing 3D chess and Alice is playing Old Maid.

Reactions: 41
Actually, I prefer to be called a sea hag. Something about being a sea creature is just my thing. Calling me a sea hag is really not the insult they think it is.
I forgot about our beloved Sea Hags. My 2nd daughter will love if I refer to myself as a Sea Hag which I will do forever after! The sea is one of my favorite things anyway. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was once at a party where loads of people were doing ketamine. I didn't fancy it and after a while boys (it was a mostly gay party) were just dropping to the floor letting cigarettes burn out in their fingers. I had to go into Nurse Not mode and start extinguishing cigs, removing hazards and making sugary tea. Not my scene. Nice people to go for drinks with or go dancing but a bit too much when they were letting loose at home. And these were engaging, clever people with good jobs.

The goal is/was going into a 'k-hole' where you go semi-concious and trip. I thought it looked quite dangerous and I was very laid back when young so that tells you how wierd the whole thing was 😆

After an hour or so, they all popped back up and went clubbing in Vauxhall. I just went home 🥴
Yep, back in my partying days, people would go into a heyhole, not my thing at all! When they used to tell me what they thought was happening it put me off for life! and I was very laid back then too, but thought hell NOOOOO!
I know the exact club they would have headed too in Vauxhall too 🤣 it's still going strong!

Disclaimer: I am addicted to my cat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ha ha me too! I totally identify as a Sea Hag now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree that Ioan has been very smart. I used to think he was just flailing in the wake of Alice's aggression and he was ineffective but now I can see how he's quietly countered and spieled it out. Especially now we know that his friend Daffyd is an expert in family law and child access issues, he must have been getting advice from the start or even before. Seems like it might have fooled Alice too. Ioan is playing 3D chess and Alice is playing Old Maid.
I don't think we should assume Dafydd has given him advice, because the nature of their friendship means there's a conflict, and also the legal jurisdictions are different.

Reactions: 21
That Ashley acount is a bleep, the urge to take her down is so strong, I know keep it on Tattle!
I hope people just ignore and block her, so she gets no traction. But the urge is strong to witch slap her via the Internet, what a vile person 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I so desperately want to meet someone in real life who knows all about this saga and can discuss it. Everyone I know is oblivious to the Alice/Ioan drama. I only found about it because I recognised Alice for the narc she is and found tattle (after her recommendation!) Last night I kept breaking into laughter visualising JLo as Gloria, the whole thing had me in stitches. I was almost rolling on the floor, tits akimbo. The rest of the staff thought I had gone mad! Although if I ever do meet someone I shall have to whisper “Welp?”
We should really have a code word or a secret handshake or something.
Like a secret handshake? I love the idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FM: Whatever happened to this Ray of sunshine bollox project ?

AEG: It went the way of his kids - forgotten!

Gaslighting par excellence! PA? What PA??

AEG: I know. Those poor kids. And IG's counsel insisted on the evaluator being this one. Particularly this one. I wonder why?

Don't tell me! Dupee is corrupt and is another bogan??

AEG: It doesn't. I can't wrap my head around it. What if evaluator says "ok, Alice is nuts, give the girls to IG and the girlfriend"??? (not gonna happen I don't think, but IG and the gf would run a mile)

She's quite smug about how she has weaponised the kids.

AEG: Yep. That's the crux of it. She'll never let them in. he has to be all hers. What I don't understand is why he keeps forcing the custody thing seeing as neither he nor the bogan want it

It's so weird - neither I and B want to be insulted and assaulted by kids? What's wrong with them?? AE is projecting her coercive control on BW yet again.

AEG: I'm very happy. I have a great life. I will defend AE until the end against you hags because I know she is not living the life she should be yet. I will not let the hags run the narrative.

LOL 'the life she should be yet' = Baby angel hasn't come back yet??

AEG: The only way they would know anything for sure would be that ioan told Bianca and Bianca told Tattle. I'm pretty sure that has happened a lot.

LMAO eh we paid for the court docs Alice, you fuckwit!

AEG: That's what I don't understand. I guess he would just expect Alice to step in. But that prevents Alice from using her 50% time efficiently.

Thought mAlice wanted full custody? Using her time efficiently = tweeting shite all day.

AEG: not me I'm in for the haul. you're the one who said it was tedious

We noticed. Yawn.

AEG: Agree. It kid of broke my heart when I saw those pics. It was like she was flipping the bird at the kids. I don't known why anybody would do that.

BW daring to breathe is 'flipping the bird at the kids'. She really wants both him and BW dead. She said so in the court docs (about IG). Not hard to assume she wants BW dead too. Sick duck and textbook abuser.

AEG: Why would a man want to out himself for being a coke-head? And why would you want to bring it up again now? Right when he's being evaluated? Are you trying to get him into trouble?

So, it seems that's AE's game plan. Tell Dupee IG is a coke addled, prostitute using abuser and she will probably bring up CSA insinuations/allegations too.

AEG: Bianca is coping so well with her condition she can even jump off paddle-boards for insta-moments! I bet Ioan's kids are in such admiration of her strength and tenacity!

PA ftw. I hope the kids are jealous and see what they are missing by being Team Alice.

AEG: This is exactly it! So.. there was a 'plan' to make Bianca so angry that she would lash out. Apparently. But the plan didn't work out. Or did it? If you read the witness statements of the adults present none of them correlate at all. Liars all

Sounds like AE told Ella to insult and push BW around in the hope that she would snap at them.

AEG: You've just contradicted yourself. If he 'had Ella's number' right from the beginning then he wasn't doing his job. I believe the kids. Especially at that age. Pedos may differ.

Translation = I believe the kids I coached religiously.

AEG: Oh please! He spent $400k on lawyers. He deliberately set out to abuse and humiliate her publicly. Nobody forced him! "If she didn't send the texts"

Alice forced him. We haven't forgotten that IG wanted collaborative.

AEG: He "said" she was paying his bills. You believe every word he says because it's 'on a court document'! He even contradicts himself on successive court documents and you don't notice..

Not everyone perjures themselves Alice!!!

AEG: if he doesn't have much money, Serena, then how does he afford to spend $400k on taking his ex-wife to court? Do you realize what some people could do with that kind of money? People who can't even afford to eat?

Will there be a new GFM? "Please help me to stay longer in my plush BH pad. Only 6.5k needed a month!"

AEG: Sure! AE has been 'breaking the DVRO every day using fake accounts" What a load of BS. I am not AE. That doesn't stop me thinking that IG and BW are a pair of jackasses.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.