Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so desperately want to meet someone in real life who knows all about this saga and can discuss it. Everyone I know is oblivious to the Alice/Ioan drama. I only found about it because I recognised Alice for the narc she is and found tattle (after her recommendation!) Last night I kept breaking into laughter visualising JLo as Gloria, the whole thing had me in stitches. I was almost rolling on the floor, tits akimbo. The rest of the staff thought I had gone mad! Although if I ever do meet someone I shall have to whisper “Welp?”
We should really have a code word or a secret handshake or something.
You know you've found a fellow turd if this occurs:

first person says "Yo"
second person responds "Be"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I so desperately want to meet someone in real life who knows all about this saga and can discuss it. Everyone I know is oblivious to the Alice/Ioan drama.
Tell me about it! My family used to watch Hornblower together as the Sunday night TV special. I mentioned Ioan and his trials and tribulations to my mum and sister (we have Welsh heritage with a v proud Welsh grandmother so we all have an extra soft spot for him). I tried to provide a summary of the absolute madness of the last few years but couldn't choose the most salient points and ended up rambling like a mad...well, like Alice.

I might work on a simple presentation for future victims of mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I don't think we should assume Dafydd has given him advice, because the nature of their friendship means there's a conflict, and also the legal jurisdictions are different.
Yeah, I don't mean he was 'advising' him officially - that's Anne's job but he'll have certainly seen enough to warn him of typical pitfalls if Ioan had spoken to him about matters. A bit like me asking my farmer aunty why she thinks my dog is off colour even though I'm already booked in to see the vet 🙂 She can't do anything but it can be interesting, useful or reassuring to see what she thinks.

Reactions: 25
Well Alice finally took some advice about beating Bianca at her own game and went paddle boarding.

36E26894-0D1C-402E-9892-9522AD4CE3F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I agree with all of what you have posted Welp, especially the last paragraph. A and her socks keep hinting and I really think she is wanting to pull out the worst accusation a person can be accused of and something that no matter if it’s true or not would still potentially damage him beyond repair. Its just a matter of when.😕
Yes but in his DVRO filings he already mentioned Alice’s threat of that against him so it’s already out there in court filings and public. Any thing that is said now Ioan’s lawyers would clearly go back to that and the burden of proof is on Alice. They didn’t have burden of proof last time. They won’t have it this time.

Reactions: 21
Tell me about it! My family used to watch Hornblower together as the Sunday night TV special. I mentioned Ioan and his trials and tribulations to my mum and sister (we have Welsh heritage with a v proud Welsh grandmother so we all have an extra soft spot for him). I tried to provide a summary of the absolute madness of the last few years but couldn't choose the most salient points and ended up rambling like a mad...well, like Alice.

I might work on a simple presentation for future victims of mine.
simply mention that Alice a jellyfish (or use the Welsh verbage of "Cont y môr" (translated is 'bleep of the sea')

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think where Ioan got lucky is that Alice just can't help herself. In her bid to always be one up, she warned him that she was going to produce a fake diary and do an Amber Heard detailing 'his abuse'. That would have made him see that this woman was prepared to do anything to destroy him, hence his caution regarding being alone with the kids once he started seeing them again.

Alice is truly malignant, but her desire for everyone to know just how clever she is, has thus far, been her undoing to some extent. And thank goodness for that.

As for the BS being posted by the socks, I'm actually avoiding it now. It's getting to me even though it's not directed at me, and I don't actually know Ioan and Bianca. How can people be so stupid and malevolent? The only consolation is that I'm sure that neither Ioan or Bianca are reading any of this crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
No idea if it was ever brought up in the 200+ threads but I just stumbled upon this interview Ioan gave in 2008 and with today's knowledge it's painful to see the red flags
They were very quiet alarm bells though because he intended to go to church on Sunday until Matthew Rhys - best friend since junior school and best man at his wedding last year - got in touch with his mother. They intervened on the Saturday. "They said, 'You know this isn't right.' I was messed up. I had started to question my faith. I had been blown away by these guys. But that Saturday my mum drove to London and said, 'You're not going tomorrow.' She stayed the night and the next week I went back to Wales and sat down with my minister and had a cleanse… My trusting of people, my naivety, is probably my strongest point and my achilles heel," he says, charmingly unscarred by the experience of nearly being kidnapped into a cult.
They moved to LA together in 2003 and had been engaged for a year before their wedding, just over a year ago, on a beach in Mexico. Why were they together so long before getting married? "It was a bit like that feeling I had with the church, where I said I'm not feeling it yet and it's not that I don't love you, which of course meant f*** all to her. She'd say, 'When am I going to get a ring?' She's very stylish and particular. We did look for rings. We saw one at Cartier that was gorgeous with lots of little leaves intertwined. Alice said, 'Don't spend all your money on this. We'll get someone to make one, it'll be cheaper.' But I went back the next day. Called the bank manager and said, 'Listen, I need to work this out.' I got the ring, held it for six months.
also reading the proposal story again 🥶

anyway....
1.png

This is nonsense for several reasons. First of all it isnt a big case in pop culture (eg this isnt Britney Spears getting divorced), so no one has a real interest to come forward. Secondly, even if it was, most people dont come "out" anyway. Thirdly, even if somebody wanted to come out about Alice you would probably refrain because she is known to be too relentless (look how she treated poor Ella Newton for just being nice to Ioan for example). And lastly, we dont need people to "come out", over the years enough people have expressed what a nightmare she is and many of us have witnessed it.

Also, abusers arent always abusive to everyone or to the same degree. It's something no one in her corner seems to really understand. In fact narc abusers have the ability to lovebomb pretty well.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
No idea if it was ever brought up in the 200+ threads but I just stumbled upon this interview Ioan gave in 2008 and with today's knowledge it's painful to see the red flags

also reading the proposal story again 🥶

anyway....
View attachment 2402484
This is nonsense for several reasons. First of all it isnt a big case in pop culture (eg this isnt Britney Spears getting divorced), so no one has a real interest to come forward. Secondly, even if it was, most people dont come "out" anyway. Thirdly, even if somebody wanted to come out about Alice you would probably refrain because she is known to be too relentless (look how she treated poor Ella Newton for just being nice to Ioan for example). And lastly, we dont need people to "come out", over the years enough people have expressed what a nightmare she is and many of us have witnessed it.

Also, abusers arent always abusive to everyone or to the same degree. It's something no one in her corner seems to really understand. In fact narc abusers have the ability to lovebomb pretty well.
That proposal article is so cringe. So, so horribly cringe.
Alice clearly evil from day 1. Poor/naive Ioan blind to it all! Bit off putting really. You would have thought Matthew Rhys might have had a word in his ear.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 2400864
Tone really didn’t like the thread title Yo, me, Dupee did he? “There bladders are knickered from this horse tranc” what now? You bleeping imbecile.
10/10 for yo- bucks but this is without a doubt the funniest thing I’ve seen on Tattle ever. Absolute genius and I adore you for it. Excellent!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, now I want some ketamine after catching up (still have a few pages to go!). I generally don’t like the strong stuff. Hate Oxycodone, oxycontin and tramadol so get by on cocodamol and naproxen. But ketamine sounds ace. Anyone know a guy? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Breaking! - further castings and details announced for the upcoming Netflix series. With thanks to @MrsDimSum for the newly announced Working Title!

(If anyone is talented enough to do an accompanying poster I would be eternally grateful!)

New Castings and updates in bold - the roles of Leon, Lupine, and 'Tone' have been recast with new actors.

(For reasons obvious to everyone who isn't Alice I've removed D&L)

Disclaimer - The casting of Alice is no disrespect to Maxine Peake who has been cast based on her talents as an actor which include her ability to play unlikable characters (e.g. Myra Hindley).

Disclaimer 2 - The role of Welp is played by an Actor who is considerably older than our own actual Welp. However as the part is non-speaking and the actor is not seen on screen this allowed artistic licence to be used here to cast someone who is the same level of Goddess-like awesomeness.

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake
Tone - Paul Chuckle (Paul is especially looking forward to being able to use his famous Catchphrase 'To me, to you' again when sharing his Twitter login with SisterAlice) Disclaimer 3 - credit to the original Tattler who came up with the 'To me, to you gag'
Rach - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Panda Express Delivery Driver - Timothée Chalamet
Yoghurtland Cashier - Jennifer Lawrence

Leon Bennett - Rick Hoffman
Marie Lamolinara - Jennifer Coolidge
Anne Kiley - Kathy Najimy
Katherine Heersema - Bianca Wallace (Academy Award Winner🌠)
Bernal Ojeda - Bob Odenkirk
Joseph Langlois - Gabriel Macht
Forensic Account (Langlois Family Law) - Patrick J Adams
Judge Josh - Tom Hanks
Elise Greenberg - Anne Hathaway
Dr Suzanne Dupee - Cate Blanchett

Mediator (Collaboration) - Dustin Hoffman

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber
Mother of Lupine - Kathy Bates
(The two characters above will star in an as yet untitled spin-off movie which will bring Lupine's story arc to a close)

Salad Cream Clive - Jack Nicholson
Random Tweeter whose tea is ruined when Mr Fantastic's Alcoholic ex-wife tries to start shite with him - David Tennant

Octogenarian Athlete Dr Gerald LeGagnoux - Robert Duvall

Resident's of the Beverley Hill's apartment block whose peace is disturbed - Héctor Elizondo, Eugene Levy, James Earl Jones, Joan Collins, and Shirley MacLaine

Alice's Literary Agent - Meryl Streep (After a series of increasingly deranged and unhinged pitches for book ideas Alice's Literary Agent also ultimately ends up filing her own RO against her)

Welp - The character of Welp is only seen as a silhouette and does not have a speaking part but will be played by Dame Judi Dench
Hiraeth - Reese Witherspoon
Iris Braydon - Natalie Portman

AE Dream Scene

After reading a text message from Yo stating that he has blocked her everywhere Alice goes on a Booze and Ambien rampage before falling asleep on the kitchen floor. Whilst asleep, Our Family Wizard comes to her in a dream to taunt her that he is going to dedicate his life to exposing her for the abuser she is.

Our Family Wizard will be played by Sir Ian McKellen

Noughties Flashback

(The flashback begins with Ioan arriving in an office and speaking with a Receptionist stating he is due to audition for 102 Dalmatians. She greets him warmly and asks him to take a seat before she turns on a personal radio player on her desk. The station is playing 'Mama Told Me Not To Come' by Tom Jones ominously foreshadowing what is about to happen')

Receptionist - Jessica Alba
Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Yo's Childhood Flashback (Welsh Language with Optional Subtitles for everyone apart from Alice Evans)

Ioan - Sam Rhys (Son of Matthew Rhys)
Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

Final Scene - Somewhere in The Future

Future Alice - Kim Woodburn
Future Tone - Ozzy Osbourne

Alice is in the Bristol bedsit she now shares with Tone. She is watching TV having just heated a yellow stickered ready meal which is on her knee still in the plastic container.

The news comes on read by Fiona Bruce (Oh Huw, you would have been perfect here! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿) and cuts to footage at Buckingham Palace. There are then cameo (snigger) appearances from King Charles III and Ioan Gruffudd who is receiving a Knighthood from His Majesty the King. Alice throws her uneaten meal at the screen whilst loudly shrieking 'Adulterers!' over and over again. Tone them walks in from the kitchen utterly oblivious and holding the TV remote he has been attempting to operate the microwave with and ask Alice to help him make his tea.

The following people will play themselves - The Rat in the Prius, The Squirrel in the Bin, The Cheese String, Glenn Close, All 102 of the Dalmatians

Also introducing Bubba Bear and Emma as themselves in their break-out roles (Hopefully a literal break out in Emma's case)
Absolute gold. Love this so much I want to know more 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
AEG: He "said" she was paying his bills. You believe every word he says because it's 'on a court document'! He even contradicts himself on successive court documents and you don't notice..
Funny, his court documents are all very consistent. What’s the saying, a narcissist‘s accusations are a confession? 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That proposal article is so cringe. So, so horribly cringe.
Alice clearly evil from day 1. Poor/naive Ioan blind to it all! Bit off putting really. You would have thought Matthew Rhys might have had a word in his ear.
He was probably trying every single day, hence Alice driving a wedge between them!

Reactions: 20
Since the girls have a GAL, wouldn't any further ROs or court stuff go through her? Other than accusing him of SA via social media, wouldn't the GAL be the one to file? I'm not sure, just asking

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.