Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

I am CRYING with laughter. Please marry me. I will find you a leafy Cartier ring.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It's an amazing anaesthetic when you're inconveniently allergic to the one that's usually used in UK hospitals or if you have asthma/breathing issues and don't need the muscles to relax. Effective, quick acting and safe when administered under medical supervision. I had it when I was 17 for a ganglion removal and was right as rain/ready to go within an hour. Small children frequently have it and the only particular precaution that's taken is that they have a quiet area for post op recovery, as they can experience vivid dreams as they become more awake and noise can contribute to that.

It's when drugs are inappropriately used, produced/adulterated and combined with others that have interactions that the safety profile changes to them being A Bad Thing.
My son had it when he was probably 10 and broke both bones in his forearm due to a fall on the fluffy white stuff that doesn’t usually fall where we live. It was a quick and easy anesthetic that the orthopedic surgeon used. So far as I know, my son’s bladder is fine, but I’ll ask.

Reactions: 19
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

Omg I haven’t laughed so much in ages! Take a bow 😂👏

• Heart
Reactions: 28

This is a work of art 🤣 so funny, thank you for taking the time to amuse us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG I hope Ms Super is reading here and Sue's their ass for defamation. Take Tone's crappy vinyls off him once and for all.
Nah. They 're not even a blip on her screen. 30 years in practice? She has enough credentials not to waste her money and time on the loonies shouting abuse into the abyss
---
Damn. That is what I hate about the internet. It brought out all the village idiots and put them right in the village square. We always thought there were only one idiot to a village. Unfortunately internet has disabused us of that belief. There are so many, many, more and they are loud and crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

OMG this is brilliant. I was PMSL until Bubba and Emma came on and then I nearly started crying. You have to get an agent and move to Hollywood Kingseven and get this film made! ❤ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Alice built her own bad reputation. No need to blame anyone else.

Screenshot_20230824_203031_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
“The Sea Hag is one of the central enemies of Popeye the Sailor. She is the last witch on earth, and a pirate who sails the Seven Seas in her ship "The Black Barnacle". She has a headquarters on Plunder Island, where she keeps a pride of lions that she uses to dispatch her enemies. She also has a deep knowledge of magic artifacts, and has used many of them to great effect over the years. She is able to practice Voodoo magic”

Now that is right up my alley! I fully embrace my new sea hag identity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
There is so much wrong with this.

Screenshot_20230824_203006_Chrome.jpg

---
Considering projection, she must be thinking of getting spanked by imaginary person.

Screenshot_20230824_205054_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Even though I know it's coming, that shot of Jack Nicholson with the crooked french fry cracks me up every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not surprising she is so stressed by the GAL and evaluation.

The mental gymnastics she has to go through in any conversation about the kids must be exhausting.

Alice:

Of course, I want the girls to have a relationship with their dad but if they don’t want to see him we should respect their decision.

I know my teenage daughter tried to take an RO against her dad and said she had panic attacks and admitted to throwing food around his apartment and running away. Nothing to see here. They are well-adjusted, happy, healthy kids who don’t need therapy.
Happy well adjusted kids do not trash their father’s apartment, dump food on their father’s head, shove their father's fragile girlfriend while cursing both their father and his girlfriend. That's the signs of a very unhappy, mal adjusted girl with issues only a psychiatrist can diagnose.
---
And as usual, she gives a distorted one sided version. Francios Gilot was herself an accomplished artist and mother of two of his children. She lived with Picasso for 10 years and was the only woman to leave him, in return he tried to destroy her. Today we recognize his behavior as abuse. Exactly what Alice is trying to do the Ioan, but she doesn't have Picasso's influence or power.
I thought Maya, Olivier’s mother, who reportedly only saw her father once when she very young, only had one small drawing of Picasso’s. I could be wrong of course or Alice could also be lying. 🤔

Last edited:

So happy for Ratty and Squrriel.
Can't wait for the documentary series King Charles and Ioan film on the Histories of the Welsh Castles, all proceeds from the series to Worthy Causes within the UK ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
FM: Whatever happened to this Ray of sunshine bollox project ?

AEG: It went the way of his kids - forgotten!

Gaslighting par excellence! PA? What PA??

AEG: I know. Those poor kids. And IG's counsel insisted on the evaluator being this one. Particularly this one. I wonder why?

Don't tell me! Dupee is corrupt and is another bogan??

AEG: It doesn't. I can't wrap my head around it. What if evaluator says "ok, Alice is nuts, give the girls to IG and the girlfriend"??? (not gonna happen I don't think, but IG and the gf would run a mile)

She's quite smug about how she has weaponised the kids.

AEG: Yep. That's the crux of it. She'll never let them in. he has to be all hers. What I don't understand is why he keeps forcing the custody thing seeing as neither he nor the bogan want it

It's so weird - neither I and B want to be insulted and assaulted by kids? What's wrong with them?? AE is projecting her coercive control on BW yet again.

AEG: I'm very happy. I have a great life. I will defend AE until the end against you hags because I know she is not living the life she should be yet. I will not let the hags run the narrative.

LOL 'the life she should be yet' = Baby angel hasn't come back yet??

AEG: The only way they would know anything for sure would be that ioan told Bianca and Bianca told Tattle. I'm pretty sure that has happened a lot.

LMAO eh we paid for the court docs Alice, you fuckwit!

AEG: That's what I don't understand. I guess he would just expect Alice to step in. But that prevents Alice from using her 50% time efficiently.

Thought mAlice wanted full custody? Using her time efficiently = tweeting shite all day.

AEG: not me I'm in for the haul. you're the one who said it was tedious

We noticed. Yawn.

AEG: Agree. It kid of broke my heart when I saw those pics. It was like she was flipping the bird at the kids. I don't known why anybody would do that.

BW daring to breathe is 'flipping the bird at the kids'. She really wants both him and BW dead. She said so in the court docs (about IG). Not hard to assume she wants BW dead too. Sick duck and textbook abuser.

AEG: Why would a man want to out himself for being a coke-head? And why would you want to bring it up again now? Right when he's being evaluated? Are you trying to get him into trouble?

So, it seems that's AE's game plan. Tell Dupee IG is a coke addled, prostitute using abuser and she will probably bring up CSA insinuations/allegations too.

AEG: Bianca is coping so well with her condition she can even jump off paddle-boards for insta-moments! I bet Ioan's kids are in such admiration of her strength and tenacity!

PA ftw. I hope the kids are jealous and see what they are missing by being Team Alice.

AEG: This is exactly it! So.. there was a 'plan' to make Bianca so angry that she would lash out. Apparently. But the plan didn't work out. Or did it? If you read the witness statements of the adults present none of them correlate at all. Liars all

Sounds like AE told Ella to insult and push BW around in the hope that she would snap at them.

AEG: You've just contradicted yourself. If he 'had Ella's number' right from the beginning then he wasn't doing his job. I believe the kids. Especially at that age. Pedos may differ.

Translation = I believe the kids I coached religiously.

AEG: Oh please! He spent $400k on lawyers. He deliberately set out to abuse and humiliate her publicly. Nobody forced him! "If she didn't send the texts"

Alice forced him. We haven't forgotten that IG wanted collaborative.

AEG: He "said" she was paying his bills. You believe every word he says because it's 'on a court document'! He even contradicts himself on successive court documents and you don't notice..

Not everyone perjures themselves Alice!!!

AEG: if he doesn't have much money, Serena, then how does he afford to spend $400k on taking his ex-wife to court? Do you realize what some people could do with that kind of money? People who can't even afford to eat?

Will there be a new GFM? "Please help me to stay longer in my plush BH pad. Only 6.5k needed a month!"

AEG: Sure! AE has been 'breaking the DVRO every day using fake accounts" What a load of BS. I am not AE. That doesn't stop me thinking that IG and BW are a pair of jackasses.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....
Does Alice not know her own attorney readily agreed to Dr. Dupee?

Does Alice not know her own attorney readily agreed to Dr. Dupee?
She wasn't paying attention. She was too busy taking advice from Loopy than paying attention to what her attorney was agreeing to on her behalf.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.