Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Alice we don't troll your friends and relatives or try and make you lose your job (hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha) because we're not you.
And we don't rub "other things" when we think about you because we're not you. Or Tone. Or Loopy.
We all have magic lamps with captured geniis now?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

I implore you all, do what KINGSEVEN suggests and take your loo break BEFORE you watch. For the safety of your pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She really doesn't want to that's why Dupee scares her shitless. A good mother wouldn't fear being evaluated.

I also think it's sick how enmeshed she is with the kids. She doesn't see them as separate entities at all, ie, if IG leaves her he 'left the kids' and if Dupee evaluates her, she's 'evaluating the kids'.

This is what happens when you have no identity beyond being arm candy for high status men. Now they have gone, she fuses herself to those kids. She needs supervised visitation only. She is terrified of the kids having therapy too. Why I wonder?

View attachment 2401039
I'm 10 pages behind so this may have been pointed out already, but the kids "have to stay here". Tell me you're Alice etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Alice yesterday: "they would have loved to be with their daddy on the ocean yada yada yada"

Alice today:
5.png

I like her constant she pays for everything since 2022, there are literally the morgage and utility payments that disprove this already
2.png

anyway, "she didnt force them to do anything" ok

But you said this 20 minutes earlier

(how convenient btw that every time Alice abuses someone it doesnt count because she was not well)
3.png

Alice "dont contradict yourself in the same convo" challenge
6.png

I do sometimes wonder if Alice has read the court transcript and knows what Ella said in court after she had abandoned there alone
1.png

no one tried to get her jailed except of herself committing a criminal offense (and even if she was convicted it would have been only a fine). Is she thinking the same about Trump's charges I wonder?
4.png

they really dont bother reading anything that challenges their view, right? She called Ioan over Elsie's phone before it and she was posting on Bianca's IG before it and she actually had already started to reveal it on her twitter a minute before they made the post. Just read the TRO request and this post I made a while ago with timestamps to prove it
7.png

reunification therapy is literally that (minus Alice, but the idea that you should reunify with your abuser is nonsense anyway, the law Loopy constantly quotes is actually mostly about this)
8.png

Yet. They haven't acted out with their mom yet.

View attachment 2402711
I'd count the "be a mother" one, and we only know that because it happened to be recorded.

Obviously Ella doesnt dare to actively abuse her mother though. Alice isnt like Ioan and just lets it happen without fighting back. Probably a major reason why she is extra toxic to him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
There is so much wrong with this.

View attachment 2402804
---
Considering projection, she must be thinking of getting spanked by imaginary person.

View attachment 2402814
So why is this woman risking everything - her job, her friends and relatives, and ruining her life to defend mAlice? Who are you that you care so deeply to risk everything for someone demonstrably playing fast and loose with the truth, if not worse? I tell all my friends and relatives about the wild story of mAlice and her minions, in person! To quote dialTone, who are you, Fucko? And why are you risking it all?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That proposal article is so cringe. So, so horribly cringe.
Alice clearly evil from day 1. Poor/naive Ioan blind to it all! Bit off putting really. You would have thought Matthew Rhys might have had a word in his ear.
Its not just a proposal is it, its so many things. That “fake modesty in UK" Im sure is an Alice-ism.. “they are not travelling at the moment because it destabilises” when trying to get pregnant - it’s her beginning to keep him away from family and friends in UK, but yes the proposal is the cringe fest in itself! And the poor guy "wasnt feeling it" and thought “you need to grow into relationship"… she just suffocated him like a boa constrictor didnt she?! Got hold of him and started slowly squeezing tighter and tighter.. and oh my god “he’s known Alice as the woman in morning for 10 years"… ffs..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Tattle ads on point today as Alice sure as hell doesn't exist in this stratosphere!

Screenshot_20230825-072637-855.png

Think of the adventures she's having in the wonderland of Twitter X!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

Tits Akimbo Production. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Excellent work. This needs to live in the wiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Watched this so many times! Best thing ever seen on the internet 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Next thread title suggestion needs to be a mod acceptable variation of Tits Akimbo Production … as created by @kingseven

“Brought to you by Twits Akimbo Production”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Genius! Absolutely love it!
Have you thought about contacting Bee 🐝 to offer your help on AROS?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she changed her name yet? The fact that she could verify AliceEvansGruff but not plain ol’ AlEvans that is her actual name that she will have proof of and keep the verification is laughable. She’s as dumb as dumbbro…

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I don’t know whether to heart this, lol it, sadface it… ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE, just so many beautiful moments here. We are not worthy @kingseven . Standing ovation from me and the cat! 🤣👏💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Alice yesterday: "they would have loved to be with their daddy on the ocean yada yada yada"

Alice today:
View attachment 2402918
I like her constant she pays for everything since 2022, there are literally the morgage and utility payments that disprove this already
View attachment 2402914
anyway, "she didnt force them to do anything" ok

But you said this 20 minutes earlier

(how convenient btw that every time Alice abuses someone it doesnt count because she was not well)
View attachment 2402915
Alice "dont contradict yourself in the same convo" challenge
View attachment 2402919
I do sometimes wonder if Alice has read the court transcript and knows what Ella said in court after she had abandoned there alone
View attachment 2402912
no one tried to get her jailed except of herself committing a criminal offense (and even if she was convicted it would have been only a fine). Is she thinking the same about Trump's charges I wonder?
View attachment 2402917
they really dont bother reading anything that challenges their view, right? She called Ioan over Elsie's phone before it and she was posting on Bianca's IG before it and she actually had already started to reveal it on her twitter a minute before they made the post. Just read the TRO request and this post I made a while ago with timestamps to prove it
View attachment 2402925
reunification therapy is literally that (minus Alice, but the idea that you should reunify with your abuser is nonsense anyway, the law Loopy constantly quotes is actually mostly about this)
View attachment 2402927

I'd count the "be a mother" one, and we only know that because it happened to be recorded.

Obviously Ella doesnt dare to actively abuse her mother though. Alice isnt like Ioan and just lets it happen without fighting back. Probably a major reason why she is extra toxic to him.
If Ella behaved to Alice the way she has to Ioan she'd probably get a right beating. Alice might be more careful outside of the home, but frankly with her rage issues and the way she views her own kids, I wouldn't be surprised if she's lashed out in anger at them before.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
So … Alice, Tony and co are so concerned about what the kids will read online, but it’s cool to post bullshit like them being sent to a clinic to have drugs administered to them when the girls follow their accounts. Or can read them. That’s just a-ok.

And Alice continues her far less than stellar “parenting.”
So we have any idea if Dupree will consider the uncle's and family friend *cough* Lupins negative postings online as part of her parental assessment? I mean Tony is at least immediate family who, according to Alice is in the kids lives. All this twitter action of "Tony's" will hopefully backfire on them.

Reactions: 18

And the Turd Oscar for Best Director and Best Screenplay goes to... @kingseven!

1000029070.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.