Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
what are the odds that she didnt wake up on time from her tweeting at 4am on her sock
2023-08-22 22_06_37-Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png

btw the products used are surprisingly affordable. She should take note

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Periwinkleblue

View attachment 2399455
Comments under the post I shared earlier. It's like entering a parallel universe.
But narcissists are charming. They are delightful, seem to find you fascinating, lavish attention on you. Very few can resist.

The fact that people have such strong positive reactions to her on a first meeting is a strong indication of narcissism. They make it their business to sense your needs and weaknesses and hopes and play to them.

It's long term relationships they can't do.

• Heart

Hoopla

I don't think we've talked about this one enough either. So people who have serious illnesses should never show themselves doing things others with a serious illness can't? 🤔

*Me hurrying to clean up all my social media. 🏃‍♀️

View attachment 2404232
Speaking as an MSer being "mocked" by Bianca (lol), this is some crazy ableist BS.

Why does she seem weirdly jealous of B's diagnosis? She's like hyperfocused on it.

• Heart

Raz Cat

QUOTE="seneca, post: 16466213, member: 373704"
For the non 'talent' I need to emphasise that the 50k school fees for one kid for an actor needs to guarantee earn 150 to service . Then the second kid makes 300 to service - that's gross minus agent / manager / lawyer- fed / state taxes - average actor keeps 33 cents on the dollar - add on rent / mortgage / food / publicist / extra medical / curricular - that's minimum 500 k per year ioan was facing to have to produce . If he even scoped what that would look like - with the 2O% usa production based in Los Angeles - he'd be looking at having to leave his family 11/12 months a year to service . Pulling ella out of fancy schoool was his line in the sand . It was Alice saying I don't want you home . Fuck off and earn the cash . Ioan chose to lower his costs so he could chose - how far/ how long /how much .
/QUOTE

I do believe the school fiasco was less about Ella and more about keeping Ioan tied to her financially. Think about it. Though the whole process she knew they couldn't afford it. The whole time! Talking about it, doing the tour, all of it. The icing on the cake was being able to use this ruse, which greatly upset Ella, to shame her dad publicly. I totally knew she wasn't serious when she started talking about getting a job. Oh, and then the line about going even if it was for just one year. Who does that? Makes their kid start a new school for one year, for no good reason? Of course, she's now doing the same with Elsie, changing schools knowing her lease will be up long before the semester is over. So fucking cynical! Ioan either pays for a BH place for Alice or his daughter is screwed over...

• Sick
  • Heart

Citney

VIP Member
Re: the new schools near her apt.

I suspect its her being sneaky to try to manipulate things so she can stay in BH. Hoping Ioan not wanting the optics or the upset of the girls changing schools yet again means she gets to stay in BH and play Hollywood Wives with Ioan footing the bill. I'm not sure if it will work, but she's that selfish and manipulative to try it.
Ioan cannot afford to pay Alice’s bills and rent, plus he has no obligation to provide her with a lifestyle neither can afford. If Alice wants to stay in BH’s fine, let her get a job and support herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Today in: Alice's main minions living in an alternate universe
1.png

How exactly is the "sore loser" mentally abusing your Queen? How is he not quietly living his life, unlike Alice he isnt doing anything
2.png

they keep repeating this over and over while simultenously complaining about legal abuse. As always lacking the sharpness. Dw, you will see that the Restraining Order will work beautifully for the custody fight. Too bad that Loopy hasnt told you this and instead shit about the Cali Law that doesnt exist
3.png

no comment, coz this is breathtakingly delusional
4.png

Fake force smiles is literally Alice's IG in a nutshell, even now'

"people are starting to wake up" - wherea are these people?
5.png

Idiot, he has a loving family and friends overseas unlike Alice, and will easily find someone else. Also he has kids, even if his abuser does everything in her power not to.
6.png

they praised btw someone here that when confronted with evidence just throws insults. I guess now it makes sense why they support Alice if thats what they think backing up with evidence is
7.png

I didnt want to say this, but yesterday my American-based cousin posted pics of the Con on IG (I didnt know she was attending), I was curious and PMed her about Alice. She literally said she didnt notice her at all

This is common with Alice. She once emailed Lin that Ioan was allowed on cockpit on a flight home from Brisbane because the pilot is a big Harrow fan. This was obviously BS. She has a huge history with exagerating popularity. She did this to Ioan when they were together, she did to the kids (they are famous kids) and she does it to her now.
8.png

yet again more lies: he didnt refused to pay for it. He couldnt pay for it. 50k tuition is a lot, you need to be braindead to hold this against anyone who isnt very rich

However, Alice has pulled Elsie out of her longterm school without any reason except that she is too lazy to drive 3 miles, and she breeched a court order in doing so (so no, it's not Ioan creating a song and dance)

You cant blame Ioan for pulling Ella out of a school she attended for 1 year (that he didnt want to enroll her in the first place either, and that btw was actually far away from any home and was not affordable) but praise Alice for pulling Elsie out of a school she attended for 4 years. It's enourmous cognitive dissonance. Par of the course with Alice fans though.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
They could have both been on an even keel by now if that had happened.

Apart from all the emotional upset, the cost of it all, the lost chances at maintaining a civilised relationship with each other for the kid’s sake - Alice’s vitriolic and demonic behaviour would have scared off any possible new relationships. Any suitable guys would have been put off (even if she did get back in shape etc) and only nut jobs will be interested in her. For a smart person 🙄 she hasn’t really thought all this through. She is going to be looking for a younger guy so that she can say to the very indifferent Ioan, look what I got. My younger person is hotter than your younger person. However, only Salad Cream Clives will look her way going forward. She fucked up the past, the present and now the future.
I am SO glad that the only similarity between me and Alice is marrying someone 5 years younger. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
"So I made a mojito and put the ring at the bottom of the glass. The ice was slowly melting and I was thinking, how could you not know this thing was in your glass? So I'm going grey and she's saying, 'What's wrong with you? Why are you so miserable and boring? Mix me another drink.' I said, 'Let's down these first.' The thing knocked her in the tooth and she moaned, 'Why are you making me drink the ice, what's the matter with you?' She blew her lid and stormed out of the room and down the corridor and plonked herself on a sofa and said, 'I'm sleeping here, I'm not sleeping with you.' The whole thing had gone horribly wrong. She kept saying, 'Why were you making me drink the ice?' By this time, I'm thinking she knows it's there but she doesn't want it to happen any more. Then I tell her it was a special ice cube, a trick ice cube…" Eventually he tells her it's the ring and she bursts into tears."

So IG learnt the hard way. Don't marry crazy.
That poor naïve guy. My god.

• Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
I want @aliceevansishappy - imagine her next ranty post with that username

speaking of ranty
View attachment 2397516
(btw the character IS named)
So Alice has said:

1) The very distinguished psychologist is "fake"
2) The judge is "fame-struck" (she seems to have deleted that tweet, but I've posted it below)
3) Anne Kiley is just trying to bleed Ioan dry (paraphrasing here)
4) Alice's previous lawyers weren't good and they didn't advise her properly
5) The therapists are in Ioan's pocket, and/or they have connections to his lawyers

Anyone else see a pattern here?

1692724811821.png

• Sick
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
The socks have been busy. Fuming her con was a pile of utter horse shit. What does Mama Griffith have to do with keeping Alice? An adult who can clearly work and earn for HER OWN children. Mama G has brought up her children you dumbasses.

ButterTart

VIP Member
If she spent a fraction of the time she has mulled over her Insta name on actually job hunting .... she might be getting somewhere. Shows what her priorities are.

Ametrine

VIP Member
I don't think we've talked about this one enough either. So people who have serious illnesses should never show themselves doing things others with a serious illness can't? 🤔

*Me hurrying to clean up all my social media. 🏃‍♀️

View attachment 2404232
Yeah, that's why the MS Society distanced themselves from Bianca.

Oh no wait, they didn't - in fact they work with her closely to raise awareness about MS.

Alice is trying to troll but failing miserably.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
looks like they cant even complain about Ioan SPENDING THE CHILDRENS MONEY
Screenshot_20230822_200826_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_200838_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_200846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_200852_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_200904_Instagram.jpg

Did I get this right? She expects Ioan to do the divorce himself and stay 24/7 in LA even if he isnt seeing the kids? LOL
Screenshot_20230822_201141_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
No idea if it was ever brought up in the 200+ threads but I just stumbled upon this interview Ioan gave in 2008 and with today's knowledge it's painful to see the red flags
They were very quiet alarm bells though because he intended to go to church on Sunday until Matthew Rhys - best friend since junior school and best man at his wedding last year - got in touch with his mother. They intervened on the Saturday. "They said, 'You know this isn't right.' I was messed up. I had started to question my faith. I had been blown away by these guys. But that Saturday my mum drove to London and said, 'You're not going tomorrow.' She stayed the night and the next week I went back to Wales and sat down with my minister and had a cleanse… My trusting of people, my naivety, is probably my strongest point and my achilles heel," he says, charmingly unscarred by the experience of nearly being kidnapped into a cult.
They moved to LA together in 2003 and had been engaged for a year before their wedding, just over a year ago, on a beach in Mexico. Why were they together so long before getting married? "It was a bit like that feeling I had with the church, where I said I'm not feeling it yet and it's not that I don't love you, which of course meant f*** all to her. She'd say, 'When am I going to get a ring?' She's very stylish and particular. We did look for rings. We saw one at Cartier that was gorgeous with lots of little leaves intertwined. Alice said, 'Don't spend all your money on this. We'll get someone to make one, it'll be cheaper.' But I went back the next day. Called the bank manager and said, 'Listen, I need to work this out.' I got the ring, held it for six months.
also reading the proposal story again 🥶

anyway....
1.png

This is nonsense for several reasons. First of all it isnt a big case in pop culture (eg this isnt Britney Spears getting divorced), so no one has a real interest to come forward. Secondly, even if it was, most people dont come "out" anyway. Thirdly, even if somebody wanted to come out about Alice you would probably refrain because she is known to be too relentless (look how she treated poor Ella Newton for just being nice to Ioan for example). And lastly, we dont need people to "come out", over the years enough people have expressed what a nightmare she is and many of us have witnessed it.

Also, abusers arent always abusive to everyone or to the same degree. It's something no one in her corner seems to really understand. In fact narc abusers have the ability to lovebomb pretty well.

• Heart

Snotbuster

VIP Member
ketamine is used in treatment of refractory depression and (I think) ptsd.
but I don’t think it is used in children!!

Edit I was wrong, it is being used in teens for depression and anxiety.
It’s usually given IV so would be at a clinic. So maybe this is true 😳
Ketamine is used in extremely severe cases. It certainly isn't a first line treatment for refractory depression. It's not like the doc is dealing Special K at raves.

ETA I find Alice's (and her tweet brigade) screeching about this incredibly cruel, dismissive, and harmful to those of us with severe illnesses/ disorders.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

kingseven

VIP Member
I opened my fridge earlier today and there is actual Salad Cream in there. (Mr K7 springs this on me now after more than 10 years together. Just when you think you know someone!)

I’m now trying to decide in which order I am going to file for divorce and burn my house to the ground.

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
Final video - keep an eye out for the Easter Eggs!

Sorry for the admin this will cause but I'm going to delete the first two videos and move on to my next project

• Heart
  • Haha