Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemadah

VIP Member
This is a question I never anticipated asking in my lifetime but does the Bristol Dildo monument have a name and if so what is it?
I'm not witty enough to come up with one, and I can't even remember how it came about, however I feel I may have had something to do with its original inception and so I am very proud that it's still going strong 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Feather fans

VIP Member
I was once at a party where loads of people were doing ketamine. I didn't fancy it and after a while boys (it was a mostly gay party) were just dropping to the floor letting cigarettes burn out in their fingers. I had to go into Nurse Not mode and start extinguishing cigs, removing hazards and making sugary tea. Not my scene. Nice people to go for drinks with or go dancing but a bit too much when they were letting loose at home. And these were engaging, clever people with good jobs.

The goal is/was going into a 'k-hole' where you go semi-concious and trip. I thought it looked quite dangerous and I was very laid back when young so that tells you how wierd the whole thing was 😆

After an hour or so, they all popped back up and went clubbing in Vauxhall. I just went home 🥴
They were being silly Im afraid - Im not oppose to drugs for right reasons (self exploration, spiritual etc, not bumping oneself out shitfaced for parteeey) but one has to have full understanding of what particular drug does and what are the risks. K is not bloody weed, one should not take it anywhere near any objects that can hurt (knives, cigarettes etc) and one has to be in a calm safe environment. Thank god you were there otherwise there might have been a serious accident!
mAlice on the other hand provably knows all bout drugs for all the wrong reasons - to get shitfaced and parteey. Coke (I assume in younger days but still), ambien - I wonder what else

• Haha
  • Heart

IamSpartacus

*I fully expect her to bang on about this forever. She still rags on her father and stepmother and it's been a LONG time. This hits her harder and she will never give up trashing him, I don't think. Alas.*

yes it’s true and so sad isn’t it! Is this what all narcissists are like? I thankfully have no direct experience. To this DAY I pity Alice (a small amount, mostly she makes me cross) and hope she and others afflicted with Cluster B type problems find help.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
So he's actually entitled to more than 750k from the house because it increases with the increase in value (the house went up from roughly 1.5m to 2m, so roughy increased in value by 1/3,
Applying the same increase in value to his 750k, he would be entitled to $1m back from the house sale. He would also be entitled to 5 percent interest on the 750k pa, so that's another $37,500 per year for every year they lived there. How long was that? 13 years? That's another $487,500 in interest. A total of $1,487,500 due to him from the house sale!

Looks like he's just asking for the 750k though - and she's already had $200k from the house sale she's not entitled to.
Do any of the lawyers know how this works then? mAlice's current strategy seems to be to use the house block account as an ATM by refusing to pay her share of therapy and custody evaluation etc - will the judge be able to even this up by awarding Ioan a higher proportion of pension savings etc?

• Sad

Irishwidz

VIP Member
FM: Whatever happened to this Ray of sunshine bollox project ?

AEG: It went the way of his kids - forgotten!

Gaslighting par excellence! PA? What PA??

AEG: I know. Those poor kids. And IG's counsel insisted on the evaluator being this one. Particularly this one. I wonder why?

Don't tell me! Dupee is corrupt and is another bogan??

AEG: It doesn't. I can't wrap my head around it. What if evaluator says "ok, Alice is nuts, give the girls to IG and the girlfriend"??? (not gonna happen I don't think, but IG and the gf would run a mile)

She's quite smug about how she has weaponised the kids.

AEG: Yep. That's the crux of it. She'll never let them in. he has to be all hers. What I don't understand is why he keeps forcing the custody thing seeing as neither he nor the bogan want it

It's so weird - neither I and B want to be insulted and assaulted by kids? What's wrong with them?? AE is projecting her coercive control on BW yet again.

AEG: I'm very happy. I have a great life. I will defend AE until the end against you hags because I know she is not living the life she should be yet. I will not let the hags run the narrative.

LOL 'the life she should be yet' = Baby angel hasn't come back yet??

AEG: The only way they would know anything for sure would be that ioan told Bianca and Bianca told Tattle. I'm pretty sure that has happened a lot.

LMAO eh we paid for the court docs Alice, you fuckwit!

AEG: That's what I don't understand. I guess he would just expect Alice to step in. But that prevents Alice from using her 50% time efficiently.

Thought mAlice wanted full custody? Using her time efficiently = tweeting shite all day.

AEG: not me I'm in for the haul. you're the one who said it was tedious

We noticed. Yawn.

AEG: Agree. It kid of broke my heart when I saw those pics. It was like she was flipping the bird at the kids. I don't known why anybody would do that.

BW daring to breathe is 'flipping the bird at the kids'. She really wants both him and BW dead. She said so in the court docs (about IG). Not hard to assume she wants BW dead too. Sick fuck and textbook abuser.

AEG: Why would a man want to out himself for being a coke-head? And why would you want to bring it up again now? Right when he's being evaluated? Are you trying to get him into trouble?

So, it seems that's AE's game plan. Tell Dupee IG is a coke addled, prostitute using abuser and she will probably bring up CSA insinuations/allegations too.

AEG: Bianca is coping so well with her condition she can even jump off paddle-boards for insta-moments! I bet Ioan's kids are in such admiration of her strength and tenacity!

PA ftw. I hope the kids are jealous and see what they are missing by being Team Alice.

AEG: This is exactly it! So.. there was a 'plan' to make Bianca so angry that she would lash out. Apparently. But the plan didn't work out. Or did it? If you read the witness statements of the adults present none of them correlate at all. Liars all

Sounds like AE told Ella to insult and push BW around in the hope that she would snap at them.

AEG: You've just contradicted yourself. If he 'had Ella's number' right from the beginning then he wasn't doing his job. I believe the kids. Especially at that age. Pedos may differ.

Translation = I believe the kids I coached religiously.

AEG: Oh please! He spent $400k on lawyers. He deliberately set out to abuse and humiliate her publicly. Nobody forced him! "If she didn't send the texts"

Alice forced him. We haven't forgotten that IG wanted collaborative.

AEG: He "said" she was paying his bills. You believe every word he says because it's 'on a court document'! He even contradicts himself on successive court documents and you don't notice..

Not everyone perjures themselves Alice!!!

AEG: if he doesn't have much money, Serena, then how does he afford to spend $400k on taking his ex-wife to court? Do you realize what some people could do with that kind of money? People who can't even afford to eat?

Will there be a new GFM? "Please help me to stay longer in my plush BH pad. Only 6.5k needed a month!"

AEG: Sure! AE has been 'breaking the DVRO every day using fake accounts" What a load of BS. I am not AE. That doesn't stop me thinking that IG and BW are a pair of jackasses.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....
Desperately trying to catch up but I'm way too knackered . Thankyou for this 🙏

There's an accusational shitstorm on the way for Ioan Gruffudd . God help Ioan from that parasitical abuser ! 🤐

Reactions: 11

Georgie883

VIP Member
I am convinced that one account who seems to be attacking Alice is actually Alice herself.

The account keeps mentioning things which Alice twists so that it makes Ioan look bad. It also writes in Alice's style.
Yes me too, if I think you are on about the same one I am thinking of. 🤔( Editing as used complete wrong emoji 🙄 and then saw which account you think it is on a later post. ) Yes that one.
---
erm yeah…( scratches head) I was conjuring up more of a mermaid type sort of thing in my head, but we can go with that, if you like 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
If you look at the lawyer's linkedin, vs Ioan's wikipedia page, it looks like they may have been at the same school.
Dafydd's is listed as Ysgol Gyfun Glantaf. Ioan's is Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf. Not sure if that's the same?
Yes the only difference is saying it’s Welsh medium

• Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Ioan in ‘the reunion’ on ITVX? Just starting it now and trying to work out if he was filming it when all the Alice sh*tshow started going down 😂

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Yes, ketamine… (dreamingly)… and the trips it’s giving you like you wouldn’t believe…. Oh, the memories! Obviously, I only know it from a friend 😜
I think we have the same friend 🤣

Disclaimer: Im not a kethead
---
If you don’t mind subtitles. Watch the drama ‘Thai Cave Rescue’ on Netflix. It’s utterly brilliantly done and far more in-depth than the documentary, It’s in six episodes.
Yep that the one I meant! I thought you'd posted that one (I've done a "tone").
Unbelievable especially when the monk comes down and predicts how many people will die and that all the children will be saved...that freaked me out! Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Breaking! - further castings and details announced for the upcoming Netflix series. With thanks to @MrsDimSum for the newly announced Working Title!

(If anyone is talented enough to do an accompanying poster I would be eternally grateful!)

New Castings and updates in bold - the roles of Leon, Lupine, and 'Tone' have been recast with new actors.

(For reasons obvious to everyone who isn't Alice I've removed D&L)

Disclaimer - The casting of Alice is no disrespect to Maxine Peake who has been cast based on her talents as an actor which include her ability to play unlikable characters (e.g. Myra Hindley).

Disclaimer 2 - The role of Welp is played by an Actor who is considerably older than our own actual Welp. However as the part is non-speaking and the actor is not seen on screen this allowed artistic licence to be used here to cast someone who is the same level of Goddess-like awesomeness.

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake
Tone - Paul Chuckle (Paul is especially looking forward to being able to use his famous Catchphrase 'To me, to you' again when sharing his Twitter login with SisterAlice) Disclaimer 3 - credit to the original Tattler who came up with the 'To me, to you gag'
Rach - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Panda Express Delivery Driver - Timothée Chalamet
Yoghurtland Cashier - Jennifer Lawrence

Leon Bennett - Rick Hoffman
Marie Lamolinara - Jennifer Coolidge
Anne Kiley - Kathy Najimy
Katherine Heersema - Bianca Wallace (Academy Award Winner🌠)
Bernal Ojeda - Bob Odenkirk
Joseph Langlois - Gabriel Macht
Forensic Account (Langlois Family Law) - Patrick J Adams
Judge Josh - Tom Hanks
Elise Greenberg - Anne Hathaway
Dr Suzanne Dupee - Cate Blanchett

Mediator (Collaboration) - Dustin Hoffman

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber
Mother of Lupine - Kathy Bates
(The two characters above will star in an as yet untitled spin-off movie which will bring Lupine's story arc to a close)

Salad Cream Clive - Jack Nicholson
Random Tweeter whose tea is ruined when Mr Fantastic's Alcoholic ex-wife tries to start shite with him - David Tennant

Octogenarian Athlete Dr Gerald LeGagnoux - Robert Duvall

Resident's of the Beverley Hill's apartment block whose peace is disturbed - Héctor Elizondo, Eugene Levy, James Earl Jones, Joan Collins, and Shirley MacLaine

Alice's Literary Agent - Meryl Streep (After a series of increasingly deranged and unhinged pitches for book ideas Alice's Literary Agent also ultimately ends up filing her own RO against her)

Welp - The character of Welp is only seen as a silhouette and does not have a speaking part but will be played by Dame Judi Dench
Hiraeth - Reese Witherspoon
Iris Braydon - Natalie Portman

AE Dream Scene

After reading a text message from Yo stating that he has blocked her everywhere Alice goes on a Booze and Ambien rampage before falling asleep on the kitchen floor. Whilst asleep, Our Family Wizard comes to her in a dream to taunt her that he is going to dedicate his life to exposing her for the abuser she is.

Our Family Wizard will be played by Sir Ian McKellen

Noughties Flashback

(The flashback begins with Ioan arriving in an office and speaking with a Receptionist stating he is due to audition for 102 Dalmatians. She greets him warmly and asks him to take a seat before she turns on a personal radio player on her desk. The station is playing 'Mama Told Me Not To Come' by Tom Jones ominously foreshadowing what is about to happen')

Receptionist - Jessica Alba
Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Yo's Childhood Flashback (Welsh Language with Optional Subtitles for everyone apart from Alice Evans)

Ioan - Sam Rhys (Son of Matthew Rhys)
Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

Final Scene - Somewhere in The Future

Future Alice - Kim Woodburn
Future Tone - Ozzy Osbourne

Alice is in the Bristol bedsit she now shares with Tone. She is watching TV having just heated a yellow stickered ready meal which is on her knee still in the plastic container.

The news comes on read by Fiona Bruce (Oh Huw, you would have been perfect here! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿) and cuts to footage at Buckingham Palace. There are then cameo (snigger) appearances from King Charles III and Ioan Gruffudd who is receiving a Knighthood from His Majesty the King. Alice throws her uneaten meal at the screen whilst loudly shrieking 'Adulterers!' over and over again. Tone them walks in from the kitchen utterly oblivious and holding the TV remote he has been attempting to operate the microwave with and ask Alice to help him make his tea.

The following people will play themselves - The Rat in the Prius, The Squirrel in the Bin, The Cheese String, Glenn Close, All 102 of the Dalmatians

Also introducing Bubba Bear and Emma as themselves in their break-out roles (Hopefully a literal break out in Emma's case)

chasingsunsets11

Does anyone know what school Alice went to by chance?
Blaise High School, I guess.
Edit: Wikipedia states it was Henbury School. That school was renamed to Blaise High School.
Edit again: There's an article regarding the school badge. The author of said article states that the name of the school was changed in 2019. The author also states that mAlice attended the school at the same time as him/her.
Link to the article: http://misc.vinceh.com/2020/06/the-old-henbury-school-badge/

Last edited:

Lulugrace

VIP Member
They gave the boys who were stuck in the cave in Thailand for 18 days Ketamine to get them safely out. If you haven’t seen the documentary or drama on this rescue I highly recommend it.

I've watched this doco about 5 times! Absolutely insane how they did this. Sad for the navy seals that lost their lives in this process 😔
---
In the time I've changed continents, rescued some water soaked visa documents, amused the immigration officer with them, drove across the country and I'm now in the jungle (with wifi...haha), big Al has still not changed her Insta handle. She's so dedicated to moving on :cautious:
Bloody hell you've been busy! If you're lucky enough you might spot a mAlice in wild 🤣
Enjoy and stay safe xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10