Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member

This dude is amazing! He is Ukranian actually but speaks russian and lived in Moscow past 10 years or so (immigrated now of course) and married to a russian girl (just another little illustration of an unspeakable tragedy this war is)
But why work when you could just shell out $26 for some botox and look like the incomparable Queen Alice of the flying monkeys and brain dead?

---
BIB :LOL: Shout out to @Mad Betty for the uncanny photo.

So nice of @Feather fans to share a helpful video for Alice while she's on a late night lurk. 🤭
Oh shit did I miss that it was oor mad Betty that posted it? I've been awake again for so longggggg. (7.50am here, been awake since 2am or so)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

House of Tea

VIP Member
Tone is absolutely obsessed with Bianca's body. He's such a dirty old man. I'd be worried if I was Bianca because obsessions like this can get quickly out of control. He pervs over younger women, let's be honest those girls aren't safe around him either.MOO
It’s probably Alice dissing B.

And if it his him, it’s a bit strong you accusing him of having designs on his nieces. I am assuming that was your implication.

Reactions: 9

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Does this mean that the kids would get his life insurance in the event of his death now?

In effect, that would mean Alice gets it too.
Hopefully that will be changed to ensure its put in a trust for the girls until they are of age or similar, so Alice can't get her grubby mitts on it if the worst should happen. Maybe this is the case already though @Hiraeth ?

Reactions: 8

StoneMountain

VIP Member
... or he can make Bianca or his mother the beneficiary - or put in trust for the kids to be paid when they are 35
IG could make anyone or anything (organization) as beneficiary -- even Bubba or little neglected Emma (doubtful he would do this)

or as @NarcRage said - just stop paying the premiums

Last edited:

Lulugrace

VIP Member
. I had to go to the police station and report a sexual assault recently. (Someone’s hand put where it doesn’t belong - wasn’t done to me). It was the worst experience of my life and I’ve had some pretty bad life experiences tbh. I sat in the station for 5 hrs while the person was questioned no less than 4 times by 4 different officers. I can tell you that if you are assaulted it’s incredibly hard to speak of it or even admit it. It took nearly a week just to get into the police station to even face it. I know everyone is different but I think the vast majority would be in my boat. You want to heal and move past it, you don’t want to speak of it not like that. I couldn’t even imagine doing an interview on it and reliving it
Oh hun, im really sorry you were subjected to sexual abuse 😔 and then to be questioned 4 times on it, like you're the one not telling the truth - arseholes! I hope you manage to heal and move past this horrible experience 🩷🩷

• Heart
  • Wow

Big Heart

@Big Heart, from the glossary in our wiki
Bogan - Slang meaning "Australian and New Zealand person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated". This was one of Alice's favourite words for BW, along with 'ho', 'Instagram acrobat', 'She Devil' and 'horse teeth'. Due to the DVRO, "Tone" now makes snide comments about BW without directly naming her. See 'Socks'.
Bloody hell, that's just awful!

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
@Big Heart, from the glossary in our wiki
Bogan - Slang meaning "Australian and New Zealand person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated". This was one of Alice's favourite words for BW, along with 'ho', 'Instagram acrobat', 'She Devil' and 'horse teeth'. Due to the DVRO, "Tone" now makes snide comments about BW without directly naming her. See 'Socks'.
AnneinHever beat me to it :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow