Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Breaking! - further castings and details announced for the upcoming Netflix series. With thanks to @MrsDimSum for the newly announced Working Title!

(If anyone is talented enough to do an accompanying poster I would be eternally grateful!)

New Castings and updates in bold - the roles of Leon, Lupine, and 'Tone' have been recast with new actors.

(For reasons obvious to everyone who isn't Alice I've removed D&L)

Disclaimer - The casting of Alice is no disrespect to Maxine Peake who has been cast based on her talents as an actor which include her ability to play unlikable characters (e.g. Myra Hindley).

Disclaimer 2 - The role of Welp is played by an Actor who is considerably older than our own actual Welp. However as the part is non-speaking and the actor is not seen on screen this allowed artistic licence to be used here to cast someone who is the same level of Goddess-like awesomeness.

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake
Tone - Paul Chuckle (Paul is especially looking forward to being able to use his famous Catchphrase 'To me, to you' again when sharing his Twitter login with SisterAlice) Disclaimer 3 - credit to the original Tattler who came up with the 'To me, to you gag'
Rach - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Panda Express Delivery Driver - Timothée Chalamet
Yoghurtland Cashier - Jennifer Lawrence

Leon Bennett - Rick Hoffman
Marie Lamolinara - Jennifer Coolidge
Anne Kiley - Kathy Najimy
Katherine Heersema - Bianca Wallace (Academy Award Winner🌠)
Bernal Ojeda - Bob Odenkirk
Joseph Langlois - Gabriel Macht
Forensic Account (Langlois Family Law) - Patrick J Adams
Judge Josh - Tom Hanks
Elise Greenberg - Anne Hathaway
Dr Suzanne Dupee - Cate Blanchett

Mediator (Collaboration) - Dustin Hoffman

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber
Mother of Lupine - Kathy Bates
(The two characters above will star in an as yet untitled spin-off movie which will bring Lupine's story arc to a close)

Salad Cream Clive - Jack Nicholson
Random Tweeter whose tea is ruined when Mr Fantastic's Alcoholic ex-wife tries to start shite with him - David Tennant

Octogenarian Athlete Dr Gerald LeGagnoux - Robert Duvall

Resident's of the Beverley Hill's apartment block whose peace is disturbed - Héctor Elizondo, Eugene Levy, James Earl Jones, Joan Collins, and Shirley MacLaine

Alice's Literary Agent - Meryl Streep (After a series of increasingly deranged and unhinged pitches for book ideas Alice's Literary Agent also ultimately ends up filing her own RO against her)

Welp - The character of Welp is only seen as a silhouette and does not have a speaking part but will be played by Dame Judi Dench
Hiraeth - Reese Witherspoon
Iris Braydon - Natalie Portman

AE Dream Scene

After reading a text message from Yo stating that he has blocked her everywhere Alice goes on a Booze and Ambien rampage before falling asleep on the kitchen floor. Whilst asleep, Our Family Wizard comes to her in a dream to taunt her that he is going to dedicate his life to exposing her for the abuser she is.

Our Family Wizard will be played by Sir Ian McKellen

Noughties Flashback

(The flashback begins with Ioan arriving in an office and speaking with a Receptionist stating he is due to audition for 102 Dalmatians. She greets him warmly and asks him to take a seat before she turns on a personal radio player on her desk. The station is playing 'Mama Told Me Not To Come' by Tom Jones ominously foreshadowing what is about to happen')

Receptionist - Jessica Alba
Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Yo's Childhood Flashback (Welsh Language with Optional Subtitles for everyone apart from Alice Evans)

Ioan - Sam Rhys (Son of Matthew Rhys)
Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

Final Scene - Somewhere in The Future

Future Alice - Kim Woodburn
Future Tone - Ozzy Osbourne

Alice is in the Bristol bedsit she now shares with Tone. She is watching TV having just heated a yellow stickered ready meal which is on her knee still in the plastic container.

The news comes on read by Fiona Bruce (Oh Huw, you would have been perfect here! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿) and cuts to footage at Buckingham Palace. There are then cameo (snigger) appearances from King Charles III and Ioan Gruffudd who is receiving a Knighthood from His Majesty the King. Alice throws her uneaten meal at the screen whilst loudly shrieking 'Adulterers!' over and over again. Tone them walks in from the kitchen utterly oblivious and holding the TV remote he has been attempting to operate the microwave with and ask Alice to help him make his tea.

The following people will play themselves - The Rat in the Prius, The Squirrel in the Bin, The Cheese String, Glenn Close, All 102 of the Dalmatians

Also introducing Bubba Bear and Emma as themselves in their break-out roles (Hopefully a literal break out in Emma's case)
I know the show Suits has been having a resurgence on Netflix lately - I'm guessing your new casting leans heavily into Suits because you're a fan?! Can never have enough Rick Hoffman 😂

Reactions: 7

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Do any of the lawyers know how this works then? mAlice's current strategy seems to be to use the house block account as an ATM by refusing to pay her share of therapy and custody evaluation etc - will the judge be able to even this up by awarding Ioan a higher proportion of pension savings etc?
Someone probably answered this since I was on a plane and am trying to catch up - but she can’t access that account. Neither of them can just take money from it randomly.

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
I cant seem to find the paddle board video of B..would someone be kind enough to repost it on here please as I am not on Instagram etc x

Endora

VIP Member
She's doing this because she wants to find any excuse to keep the Gruff. She's not going to change it, she never had any plans to do so because she is nobody without Ioan and she knows it.
She wants a user name that sounds like someone clearing their throat. She's got it.

• Haha

Citney

VIP Member
Realistically though, he can ask for all of these things and I support him doing so as she has sponged off him for too long, but he’s not going to see a penny of it, is he? She will claim bankruptcy and get out of it I bet.
the most effective way to fight a coercive controllerr in their alienation tactic is to remove them from the kids: between reunification camps and jail time the latter is much better, but unfortunately way less likely.

unfortunately I dont see Alice ever being reasonable and reunification camps will be inevitable. A mother that loves her kids would try to mend the relationship (or not even destroy it in the first place, the stuff from 2021 is so damning, even her fans know this deep down) before this happens, but not her. She will LOVE it even because she can weaponise it for her victim narrative. the way she was wet down there about the court pics was the final proof you needed
I hope and pray there is a way to avoid sending Ella to a reunification camp, everything I’be ever read or heard about them is beyond horrible. 😢

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Is using fr in text commonly used on Twitter? I’m not really much of a SM user but I’ve only seen Ella account and that sock account use it.
Edit.. so Tony used it once too.

Reactions: 6

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I know the spousal support is likely a moot point anyway but taking note of the fact it is reduced by 10% if Alice earns £50k(!?) I would love to see her hoisted from her own petard here by a forensic account uncovering she made more than this from the Mail Online and Backgrid
Naïve question here--with the Daily Mail's most recent article about Bianca's "perfect day"--would they have paid for that, or did the DM just lift it out of her Instagram?

SusieTCones

VIP Member
IMO they lifted it off her Instagram. Did you mean Ioan and Bianca paying for it? I doubt they would ever pay for PR stories like this. I know Ioan did have what looked like a PR story placed early on in the saga (I think he was at a beach?), but again, I have no idea if his people paid for it.

The DM know it's clickbait as it's about the Ioan/Alice divorce, and if you don't know the whole story it looks like Ioan is on holiday with his much younger girlfriend who looks good in a bikini, while poor Alice is left with nothing and is STARVING in LA.
Thanks for your thoughts. I was thinking of the DM paying them for the photos, rather than a paid-by-them placement.