Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I am convinced that one account who seems to be attacking Alice is actually Alice herself.

The account keeps mentioning things which Alice twists so that it makes Ioan look bad. It also writes in Alice's style.
Giving her all she needs to work her twisted narrative. Standard.
---
I don't think the martyr act works if you are a convicted killer. Not with most people anyway.
Like you say I don't think she'd have the balls to do it. And I'm sure she'd give it a rousing try. She is after all a stellar actress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hoopla

Yes but those diagnosed primary progressive even in the last few years do not enjoy the luxury of the same drugs or same prognosis as those with relapse remitting. Definite improvements in drugs in the last ten years has meant change for some, in that I can agree. I hope that is the case for you, and for Bianca, and for anyone who can take advantage of those drugs. Sadly it’s not to be for my VIP with MS x.
Sorry about your person. B has RRMS, like me and the majority of MSers (as you know). People with PPMS and SPMS aren't so lucky with DMTs. Sorry to derail this into an MS chat but the (oftentimes well-meaning) ignorance we face is shocking.

I find Alice's comment of "She'll be in wheelchair soon. Look at Selma" to be on par with "she enjoys every fall into the sea because she knows there will probably come a time when she is in a wheelchair or bedbound". Well-meaning or not, it's ignorance.

Back on topic: Alice is a c*nt. :LOL:

Are we due the transcript of the last court hearing some time? I think @Hiraeth said they were giving her the runaround.

• Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Ioan should be so glad this wasn't a Catholic ceremony. You can be legally divorced - but you are not considered "spiritually" divorced unless the Church grants you an annulment.

Ask me how I know. 😂

PS my divorce decree included a clause that my ex had to legally agree to an annulment. Alice would go on forever that they are still "married" and she could also refuse to sign an annulment agreement.
The whole "annulment" thing is a bit of a scam. I am not Catholic but I ended up being a "witness" in a friend's "annulment" and had to be interviewed by a Catholic priest. I found the whole thing really odd - especially given that they were married for over a decade and had a 6 year old child. But the ex wanted to remarry a women from a very wealthy, high society family in a Catholic country - so an annulment it had to be for the big church wedding

• Wow

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
N
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

My God. That is a master piece. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I’m not sure she’ll ever stop trying to destroy him though. It’s a dangerous obsession now & it won’t end well. The DVRO hasn’t made a difference apart from her not contacting him directly. He’ll never be fully free of her unless she’s gets a good scare with a few nights behind bars
Even if that happened, I don't know that she has the self-awareness and self-discipline to ever stop.☹

• Sad

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I wouldn't say Alice is insecure tbh, she's just arrogant and entitled. Moo!
Interesting article about a study on narcissism and insecurity. Would you see Alice as a grandiose narc or a vulnerable narc?

chasingsunsets11

Chatty Member
Just caught up and wow she is going off on Dupee. She's so predictable lol.
There's no way for us to know when therapy is gonna start, right?
I wonder what's gonna happen in the next couple of weeks leading up to the evaluation. Do you guys think she'll pull another stunt like the fake TRO stuff with Ella?

Reactions: 13

mousse

View attachment 2397291

I want to know what happened at Alice's school. It baffles me that both her parents were educators but placed their children in "such a terrible school".

From the "Talk" section on Alice's wikipedia entry:

View attachment 2397307
Hard to tell, not being familiar with Bristol, but the calibre of other alumni from that period would suggest that, at least, a significant portion of pupils went on to take A-Levels (and moved there from other schools to do it) for example which would suggest it was at least ok academically speaking at the time. It's not like it was in the city centre either...

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Presumably he's under no obligation to maintain life insurance after he divorces - he could just stop paying the annual premium. If Alice wants to insure her support payments she can pay to do that herself out of her own money.
... or he can make Bianca or his mother the beneficiary - or put in trust for the kids to be paid when they are 35

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Hoopla, that bottom pic is such an uncanny likeness of Alice's profile! Like the grimace type face she has now. Resting grimace face.

• Haha

Georgie883

VIP Member
I've watched this doco about 5 times! Absolutely insane how they did this. Sad for the navy seals that lost their lives in this process 😔
If you don’t mind subtitles. Watch the drama ‘Thai Cave Rescue’ on Netflix. It’s utterly brilliantly done and far more in-depth than the documentary, It’s in six episodes.

Big Heart

There's no way she's gonna keep it straight tho. She contradicted herself so many times already (which is also documented in various court docs). I predict Dupee is gonna see right through her lying ass. Her stating that the kids are terrified of him, mentioning in front of the judge that Elsie apparently made treaths of harming herself but then going all out on how happy they are and she would like for them to start the reunification with I in her latest declaration doesn't make sense at all. She can't even keep the narrative she's trying to sell straight in court. She won't be able to convince any of the professionals. It's all gonna fall apart soon.
It makes my head spin

• Wow

Ametrine

VIP Member
Here is the PDF link for the prenup summary/analysis.

Thanks Hiraeth and @StoneMountain, I've added this to the wiki.

Hiraeth and @ButterTart, I've just noticed that some email addresses in a different document are still readable even though they've been drawn on to obscure the name (because the email addresses are hyperlinked). Would you be able to use the PDF redact tool in the future, as that gets rid of everything?