Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
I dunno. I think at some point her rage against her ex is going to reduce to a constant simmer, but there won't be any fuel left to keep the fire roaring once people move on from her ranting and stop paying attention.

I do think she will always need something on which to focus her anger. Maybe she'll wind up being one of those crackpots who think the government is spying on her, or she'll become a keyboard warrior for a political cause. Whatever it is, she'll need to use social media to get an audience. I've read her magazine columns posted in earlier threads - she's not a bad writer. If only she could channel that into something productive she'd have a shot at making a name for herself for something other than as a fille folle.
What are us turds supposed to do when this is all over 😪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

TinkSparks

"They're my life's work" is the weirdest and coldest way I've ever seen someone refer to their own children. My brain keeps going back to it because it's just so WTF.

That just threw me for a loop so hard it finally got me out of lurkerdom, lol.
Yep I couldn’t agree more. I would never say that about my child. It just screams narcissist to me.
---
Looks like the sun is over the yardarm in Beverly Hills.
My Grampy used to say this ❤ with a twinkle in his eye. She’s pissed already isn’t she 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

lulooo

VIP Member
How fun that must have been! I adore Hornblower and wish we Sea Hags could have a marathon and sing Sea Shanty songs. We could have tons of snacks and afterwards we could all diss mAlice to your hearts’s content. I’ll invent a new game called “Will mAlice walk the plank?” 🤣
She will with all of us behind her brandishing cutlasses, or job application forms 🤭

• Haha

Georgie883

VIP Member
The Tone account is a shared account imo and AEG is also a shared account. There is someone on it now and I don’t think they are big A 😕

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
I don’t know where this pic is from but here’s Cat over here having a hot flush!
Whoaar isn't Bianca a very lucky lucky girl! I've suddenly developed a warm flush (too old for hot these days 😆).
All this and beautiful Bubba Bear to welcome you home 🐾🐾

• Haha

domeafavour

I'm sorry, maybe I'm just naïve but what in the ever loving fuck is a ketamine clinic?!
ketamine is used in treatment of refractory depression and (I think) ptsd.
but I don’t think it is used in children!!

Edit I was wrong, it is being used in teens for depression and anxiety.
It’s usually given IV so would be at a clinic. So maybe this is true 😳

Last edited:
N
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

This is genius! 😂

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
She manages to get into a Guardian article too. It's from 2018, and the date given for the incident is 2002.

She has been so airbrushed in the photo (especially compared to the other women). It even looks like her head has been cut and pasted on, because her face looks like a selfie from her Instagram.

View attachment 2404970

Looks stuck up and bitchy.

Reactions: 12

brie l

VIP Member
With age and often times different conditions and traits adding to it, the muscles and ligaments of the face shorten and pull skull bones together. The face "shrinks" and becomes rounder. She probably clenches her jaw/ greets her teeth in her sleep (various nuerological reasons for that condition Bruxism) and as the result, her jaw muscles got overly strong and pull the jaw up and in. The reason I know is because I have similar problem. My face was different shape from her though - always long and slim but with what they call “reseeding" chin - very big issue for me especially now when its all about nice defined chin. I was lucky to find amazing osteopathic doctor online who explains the physiology behind ageing and how you can help (not stop it but influence the way you age and get rid of issues that are not ageing). The picture attached is very awkwardly done but good illustration of what happens with the chin and face shape when there is an issue with jaw muscles.
What the hell is going on with the neck though Ive no idea. I suspect its a combination of bad posture (even at the con she lifts chin up instead of keeping all her back and shoulders straight as well as stretching the neck upwards) and some blotched cosmetic procedures.
View attachment 2405141
edited to add another good illustration (not a fan of botox but in this instance the difference is amazing) - the before pic is very similar to mAlice issue
View attachment 2405146
Have I gone down a rabbit hole of Russian face exercises!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12