Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is more dramatic than the parcel updates
1000014882.jpg

yeah, Alice will

the constant use of "ex-family" is not damaging at all. If you disown him also disown his money, no?
1000014884.jpg

repeating it doesnt make it true, love
1000014886.jpg

dream on
1000014888.jpg

PS: i would disrespect Ioan a lot as a father if he had bankrupted himself by rewarding Ella's bad behavior (remember she made visitation hell before she even got enrolled into the school). Ioan sold his 34k golf membership for them, its blatantly obvious that he couldnt afford it

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I love their friendship. Every comment she leaves on B's insta is like a middle finger to mAlice. 😄
Ditto ✨
---
I dont believe for one minute that either Yo or Bianca spend a minute of their happy joyful time together looking at the darkness pouring out of Alice and her monkeys.
They are extremely dignified in their silence ❤
---
You were replying to me saying Bianca is a better person to withstand the poison aimed at her day after day after day, but the quote function didn't work properly.
So.
It's not like Bianca doesn't know about it though. I never thought for one minute she sits pouring through the tweets of shite they throw at her but she does know about it all. I maintain she is a better person than me to go through that all.

Reactions: 18
Of course Bianca should post what and whenever she likes.

Alice is the one who should stop posting especially via the socks.

If B has made up her illness, so too has Tone. (I believe they do have these illnesses.)

A has not been diagnosed with anything. If anyone is faking anything, it’s Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

This is a work of genius, thank you @kingseven i howled with laughter from beginning to end. A classic and shall be forever remembered in 💩folklore. You are a very clever and funny sea hag 💩. You deserve an Oscar, a BAFT, a Tony, no not the pathetic tossed from Brizzle, a Damehood even ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't know if this one has been shared yet but damn... look at her body language when she's not the center of attention

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Now I'm just pissed. duck her and her pick-an-illness-and-pretend-you-have-it bullshit. I suspect long term prescription drug and alcohol use have caused most symptoms she has. And that is definitely my opinion. I've seen it before.

She and her witch pack of bullying bleep vacuums need to do some deep soul cleansing. Mocking someone's MS means you are already dying a little inside.

Hateful broken witches.

Sorry, I see so many loving and kind people suffer with real diagnosed and debilitating health issues daily. I have zero fucks left to give.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Don't know if this one has been shared yet but damn... look at her body language when she's not the center of attention
View attachment 2404500
God she looks so awkward, and unnatural. It’s like being in an office meeting with that nasty bleep everybody hates, and everybody groans internally when they pipe up, because you know they’re gonna say some tit just to be contrarian. Desperate for attention, constantly feels out of place.

She’s so inappropriately dressed in comparison to everybody else too. You’d think living in LA and Beverly Hills you’d pick up some style. But no, not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2404473
yeah, Alice will

the constant use of "ex-family" is not damaging at all. If you disown him also disown his money, no?
View attachment 2404478
View attachment 2404493
dream on
View attachment 2404495
PS: i would disrespect Ioan a lot as a father if he had bankrupted himself by rewarding Ella's bad behavior (remember she made visitation hell before she even got enrolled into the school). Ioan sold his 34k golf membership for them, its blatantly obvious that he couldnt afford it
She's all about money those girls are cash cows and nothing else to Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2404495
Still going on about that private school years later!

Oh no. She's not going to let Ella enjoy her new school at all, is she? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
new filing re: the evaluator. I believe doc is not available yet
1000014893.jpg

Reactions: 50
View attachment 2404473
yeah, Alice will

View attachment 2404478
View attachment 2404493
dream on
View attachment 2404495
Her lies are just getting worse and worse. They will not lose their health insurance but she will. My two older ones who are in college are still on our health insurance until they turn 27.
Here's a few words for that trifling witch because I know she reads here, obsessively. Stop lying, get a job and start paying for your own health insurance. Your mooching days are over, you beefy-necked buffalo.
Also, you are the one who don't know what hit you when he dumped your sorry behind, not his kids. They will eventually have their dad back, but you will never have that 7 inches again... OK. Rant's over

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Final video - keep an eye out for the Easter Eggs!

Sorry for the admin this will cause but I'm going to delete the first two videos and move on to my next project

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
God she looks so awkward, and unnatural. It’s like being in an office meeting with that nasty bleep everybody hates, and everybody groans internally when they pipe up, because you know they’re gonna say some tit just to be contrarian. Desperate for attention, constantly feels out of place.

She’s so inappropriately dressed in comparison to everybody else too. You’d think living in LA and Beverly Hills you’d pick up some style. But no, not her.
She looks socially inept. It could just be a superiority complex but I actually think there is something wrong with her. She genuinely can’t be normal. Quirks are fine, but it is something else, some of her wiring is off. Unfortunately I think Ella is the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She looks socially inept. It could just be a superiority complex but I actually think there is something wrong with her. She genuinely can’t be normal. Quirks are fine, but it is something else, some of her wiring is off. Unfortunately I think Ella is the same.
I got the impression that she expected more people to know who she was, but she really wasn't that memorable in either series. I think she was miffed and also put out by the younger cast members. Moo.
I think that Alice has groomed Ella to behave appallingly to Ioan and Bianca, I do believe it will inevitably backfire on Alice when in turn Ella turns on Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
new filing re: the evaluator. I believe doc is not available yet
View attachment 2404555
Thanks! I'll download it as soon as it becomes available, but that is likely just the "official" court order which the Judge has to sign. If I recall correctly the Judge asked Ioan's side to prepare it for his signature.

Reactions: 37
I think part of it is because yes, she's not the centre of attention, but I also think she's sitting in that very unnatural way, with her head held up high and looking down her nose in order to make her neck seem less slimmer and with fewer chins.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.