Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MAlice has severe hangovers. Nothing more, nothing less. The “no makeup” insta? Red eyes - hangover. Flushed cheeks and chin - hangover. Who does she think she’s fooling? All they have to do is order a hair strand test to know just how bad Alice has been hitting the Jesus juice. Please Anne. Test one of those three hairs and the game is over.
Also, joint aches, alcohol can cause that as well as inflammation. Quote: Chronic inflammation is often associated with alcohol-related medical conditions.

So of course someone who’s drinking a lot every day is going to have aches and pains. That’s not fibro, Alice. That’s abuse of alcohol. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 43
My Mum had MS. I can see the impact it has on B.

I think she enjoys every fall into the sea because she knows there will probably come a time when she is in a wheelchair or bedbound. B will have great memories to look back on mAlice, not so much. Go Bianca, keep seeing the joy in life.
Sorry about your mum. I know you mean well, but MS isn't the same disease it used to be. I'm a second-generation MSer so I get it. The drugs are much more effective these days, and the likelihood is that most of us will not be in a wheelchair or bedbound as a result of MS. Again, I know you mean well, but these kinds of comments about MS aren't accurate for those of us diagnosed early and recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I marvel at the fact she’s never gotten scared about her drinking and drug abuse before now. It may be different in California, but in the UK, parents with court recognised care do not get to abuse alcohol or substances with flagrant disregard for how it impacts their children when in their sole care. They don’t get to do it full stop in acrimonious divorces because that’s handing the other party more than enough to leave you having every other weekend if that and paying maintenance. Lawyers argue for tests. They take a strand of your hair and test it to see just how bad a drunk parent you’ve been for a period of I think 6 months, minimum. MAlice, you gonna have to shave your head if you want to be able to hide what you are. Then the judge will know anyway.

Edited to add - yes I’m speaking from experience of an abuser just like drunk MAlice and all her ailments that are really hangovers. I stood up. Ioan, stand up. You can beat this.

Second edit - I am referring to divorce cases where cafcass and social services get involved. I’m not suggesting the uk social children’s care system is robust outside of that in any way because it isn’t. I’m referring to MAlices specific situation as it happens in the uk. It’s a basic case of FAFO with Anne kiley - she’ll be chomping at the bit for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Gosh, I sure hope that Alice lets Selma Blair know that she can't paddle-board if she has MS and must be faking. This is an excerpt from Selma's book Mean Baby.

1000029139.png

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Sorry about your mum. I know you mean well, but MS isn't the same disease it used to be. I'm a second-generation MSer so I get it. The drugs are much more effective these days, and the likelihood is that most of us will not be in a wheelchair or bedbound as a result of MS. Again, I know you mean well, but these kinds of comments about MS aren't accurate for those of us diagnosed early and recently.
I appreciate your experience but for people with PPMS there has been very little progress. The people who I work with in this area are mostly facing very restricted mobility, some of this is because of poor NHS care and late diagnosis but for some people, the drugs just don't work.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I appreciate your experience but for people with PPMS there has been very little progress. The people who I work with in this area are mostly facing very restricted mobility, some of this is because of poor NHS care and late diagnosis but for some people, the drugs just don't work.
Bianca has RRMS, not PPMS.
---
I'm so glad Selma finally saw Alice for what she is ✨
I love their friendship. Every comment she leaves on B's insta is like a middle finger to mAlice. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes but those diagnosed primary progressive even in the last few years do not enjoy the luxury of the same drugs or same prognosis as those with relapse remitting. Definite improvements in drugs in the last ten years has meant change for some, in that I can agree. I hope that is the case for you, and for Bianca, and for anyone who can take advantage of those drugs. Sadly it’s not to be for my VIP with MS x.
---
I am still reeling from that copy and paste error. I hope Anne and team have observed it and use it for DVRO proceedings to show and to prove Alice’s sustained and organised campaign against Ioan and Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aye Bianca is definitely a better person than me. I wouldn't be able to stand up to the poison aimed at me day after day after day.
[/QUOTE]
I dont believe for one minute that either Yo or Bianca spend a minute of their happy joyful time together looking at the darkness pouring out of Alice and her monkeys.
They are extremely dignified in their silence ❤
---
Me too, I'm an ancient sea hag and have only taken about two selfies in my life :D
I don't do selfies because whenever I do there is a strange old bloke in my room rather than the gorgeous rock chick I believe myself to be.
I like being a Sea Hag though, see you at Queensferry on the rocks under my Bridge that I defend from Jack Monroe x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
How fun that must have been! I adore Hornblower and wish we Sea Hags could have a marathon and sing Sea Shanty songs. We could have tons of snacks and afterwards we could all diss mAlice to your hearts’s content. I’ll invent a new game called “Will mAlice walk the plank?” 🤣
She will with all of us behind her brandishing cutlasses, or job application forms 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes but those diagnosed primary progressive even in the last few years do not enjoy the luxury of the same drugs or same prognosis as those with relapse remitting. Definite improvements in drugs in the last ten years has meant change for some, in that I can agree. I hope that is the case for you, and for Bianca, and for anyone who can take advantage of those drugs. Sadly it’s not to be for my VIP with MS x.
Sorry about your person. B has RRMS, like me and the majority of MSers (as you know). People with PPMS and SPMS aren't so lucky with DMTs. Sorry to derail this into an MS chat but the (oftentimes well-meaning) ignorance we face is shocking.

I find Alice's comment of "She'll be in wheelchair soon. Look at Selma" to be on par with "she enjoys every fall into the sea because she knows there will probably come a time when she is in a wheelchair or bedbound". Well-meaning or not, it's ignorance.

Back on topic: Alice is a c*nt. :LOL:

Are we due the transcript of the last court hearing some time? I think @Hiraeth said they were giving her the runaround.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are we due the transcript of the last court hearing some time? I think @Hiraeth said they were giving her the runaround.
I put in my order but have yet to receive a response with the cost (payment starts the transcript preparation process). I actually sent a follow-up email this morning, so I'll keep you all posted!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
FFS.
I think it’s really hard to imagine another person with MS taking offence at Bianca’s posts. Why on earth would they??
I know it’s stating the obvious, but these socks have really strayed into some dubious territory here. Yet again.
My cousin has MS - was diagnosed in her 20’s, over 40 years ago.
She walks, she cycles, she swims, she does yoga because she is convinced the more she does the less she relapses.
If she saw Bianca standing on a surf board, she’d cheer.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't think we've talked about this one enough either. So people who have serious illnesses should never show themselves doing things others with a serious illness can't? 🤔

*Me hurrying to clean up all my social media. 🏃‍♀️

View attachment 2404232
Someone should send this to Selma Blair with a little note. I'm sure she'd be oh so happy to see the bullshit about MS her former friend is spewing on SM and encouraging her minions to spread.

Selma, the woman with MS who did Dancing With the Stars. You know, danced her ass off with MS. You know, the woman with MS who posts gorgeous photos and videos of herself horseback riding and doing ballet on massive boulders at the beach with MS. You know, things that require balance. 🤦🏻‍♀️

There is no bottom for this women.

ETA: Thank goodness BW and SB have become good friends. I bet SB cheered BW on when she saw her standing tall on that paddle board in those videos.

I consider them both MS Warriors.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'll probably get done by the moderator again, but please will someone tell me what the buggery bollocks is a Bogan?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.