Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I realize this is old news as fast as these threads move. But when I read the comment about mAlice’s seronegative RA and how the doctors were pretty sure she has it I got really annoyed.
I want to see a diagnosis on her doctor’s receipts with the ICD code! She’s so casually “pleased” when she says this. I understand that some diseases are invisible. Mine used to be. But for mAlice to have RA it’s shocking and unbelievable to me that she can spend hours online and hours making herself up and posing for pictures as well as being in a constant state of anger, trouble making, using socks to harass I and B, and making her divorce a complete sh**show! I have Psoriatic Arthritis and I can no longer keep up with the tattle threads, let alone any other social media! That’s completely crappy to even suggest she has such a serious and painful disease. You know if she actually had RA we’d be hearing all about her doc visits, medications, injections, blood tests, X-rays, and expenses. We’d be seeing her injecting herself or having Ella inject her with biologics and complaining bitterly about side effects and costs.
As @Autiese mentioned I would give anything not to have a crippling autoimmune disease. You’re a lying and attention seeking cunt mAlice. Be careful what you wish for.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
If there were a poll I'd put in....

Al's latest victim act on IG was prompted by:
A. Seeing an unfavourable DM article written about her
B. Upcoming court hearing
C. YoBee being happy in London
D. The positive attention YoBee is receiving
E. All of the above but I really don't care because I'm bored of her boring arse

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Ioan makes a point that she was there since kindergarten makes it obvious why Alice took her out of this school
The teachers would know her very well. It's all part of the isolation of the girls. New teachers and no BFF around anymore.

• Sad

brie l

VIP Member
You know Alice only put those photos of Elsie up after I said the other day that there were double the amount of photos of Ella compared to Elsie on Alice's birthday. Just like Alice started posting pics of Emma after I said we were worried Emma had been rehomed. We all know Alice reads here. We all know we can read Alice like a holiday Dan Brown novel. So bloody transparent.

• Haha
  • Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
I’d like to say the following and also nominate for a thread title.

Hireath, thank you. You’re a legend.

p.s. never go AWOL again!

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I just nipped onto Instagram and saw this. I hope they are in the right order.
View attachment 2382745View attachment 2382746View attachment 2382747
Ok, although the things this person writes are mostly true, I strongly disagree posting them on her IG. This is rude and helps no one. She will not stop being a monster and she will ramp up the victim narrative as she has already done. This is so very wrong.

ETA I see there is a consensus she wrote it. Nothing would surprise me with Malice anymore, so it’s possible. It certainly suits her at this point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

TheMogadon

The problem she has here, I think, is that it doesn’t *matter*. She could diet and work out and sniff her marching powder until she’s got a banging body - and Ioan STILL wouldn’t want her back.

She’s desperately trying to show him. Show him what he’s missing, show him how she’s getting her old body back, show him she’s not arsed that he left etc etc.

He doesn’t care. He’s done. She seems to think if she can get all these fucking lunatics on her IG to agree she’s looking 🔥 and 🥵, if she can convince them all that she’s desirable and even wanted by other men, show her tits and her legs and all the other things he may have once loved about her, that he’ll regret what happened and come back.

What she’s not seeing is that she’s rotten to the core. She’s a piece of shit human waste of skin and he’s not coming back. Even if she can slim down enough to see her fanny without a mirror again.

And that fucking kills her.

• Heart
  • Haha

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I also think not all her haters, if any, are her socks for extra victim points.
The truth is she's a train wreck and these attract trolls like shit attracts flies.

I wish they didn't contact her directly like this, tho. It hurts the girls if she rages.
It's also bad for us they are using Tattle talking points. Whoever you are, sincerely, fuck you :*
Yep. I'm with you. If it's not Alice or her FMs, then a second fuck you to the grown-ass adult trolling her and making those statements on her Instagram. Grow up, troll. You are no better than Alice for doing that post, and you give her space to really display victimhood And if it's Alice setting this up, then I reiterate, Ioan and his attorneys are idiots if they don't gain proof for this type of stunt behind sock accounts, because it would be damning.

And I disagree about the children and I hate the comments. Ella looks perfectly fine, as does Elsie. I refuse to engage on that level. I will keep focusing on what I care about most on here, which is the hope that the kids get into therapy pronto and that one day he will be able to spend more time with them (or at least Elise) and without an observer with Elise, and that the Court continues to hold Alice's feet to the fire at every turn. I want Ioan to see Elsie without Ella and go do things together as father/daughter and reestablish their relationship before it's too late.

Again, I cannot stress how important I deem it that Ioan and his team subpoena hard evidence proving what Alice has been doing behind other accounts for months. It is crucial.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Surely some legal punishment will be handed out to her soon. The school enrolment is just another in a long list of defiance.

Gilbert

This has probably been covered but I’m so confused by Alice’s comments about her daughters seeing the (alleged) trolling. She has told the court the girls haven’t been impacted by the case and she doesn’t discuss it with them yet reposted something and created such a fuss about it, it’s now in the daily mail 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, everyone is entitled to their opinion, especially on a gossip site, and it’s my opinion that if Alice goes after people’s looks then she can expect others to do the same to her.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
same shit, different day
Screenshot_20230815_143409_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230815_143330_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230815_143310_X.jpg

Screenshot_20230815_143245_X.jpg

lmao right on cue to my last post

Ioan is a random perv right

• Haha
  • Sick

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I like this judge. I like his turn of phrase. Kind of no nonsense:

He asks for a hard copy of all filings—“good old-fashioned, soles-of-your-shoes, walk-in and hand in a piece of paper, not electrons or megabytes, gigabytes or nanobytes.”

He clearly wasn’t happy with her zoom shenanigans

• Haha

BanditHealer

The judge should force her to appear in person because of the "internet issues." Does seem to impact on her sock accounts and Instagram posts, does it?
---
And thank you Hiraeth. Your summaries are always so clear.

• Heart

OldBookish

She is starting to frighten me a bit. Her IG 'gushy luvvy' posts are creepy as hell.
It’s always strange and ‘uncanny valley’ when narcissistic abusers try to play ‘nice’, I had a ringside seat for a while.

She’s trying to copy Bianca (which honestly is pretty funny) and it’s about as convincing as a pig trying to juggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Alice: dont you think their friends bully them for the things you write

also Alice: *literally makes a HUGE post about it*
One would have thought she would just delete the post to ensure her children did not see it, no? Sorry, forgot we're talking about Alice, professional victim and trauma bonder......
ETA @M33L4 snap!

• Heart
Reactions: 56