Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babsi

Hawthorne school only goes up to grade 5 so poor Elsie will have to move on in the next year or 2
That‘s just it. Her last year there before going on to middle school.

That school is the only stability that poor little thing has had.

Imagine the upheaval she has experienced in the past 3 years, that‘s almost a third of her life. Witnessing her parents in the final throes of a horrible marriage, her beloved daddy leaving, the horrors of living with Mommy Dearest with the constant pressure to please her and big sister (no, I don‘t believe Ella has been parenting or protecting her), moving house, parental alienation to the extreme. And now that monster of a mother tears that little girl out of her school in her final year just to stick it to her dad and to not have to drive 10 extra minutes twice a day to give her the security of her friends, some familiar surroundings and people.

I could just 🤮🤮🤮 when I see mAlice‘s sychophants fawning over her as a mother.

Rant over, breathe, Babsi! Never have I felt such contempt, bordering on hatred, for a person I don‘t even know.🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Hiraeth

VIP Member
So she's going to the police to report a SM post, huh?
But these are words, just words! Remember Al, like the thousands of "rabid and sadistic" words you messaged and posted to and about Ioan and his family, Bianca and her family and friends. Right? Right?!
Or do you just like to play the victim card when the shoe Louboutin is on the other foot?

View attachment 2383086
The Louboutin is on MY foot, thank you; Alice of the zany footwear would not even dare to wear red bottoms. She better not, anyway. 😂

Yes, the first thing I bought when I made partner was a pair of Louboutins.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

I_dream_of_Snyders

Ioan has done everything by the book, down everything right legally and he is still getting shafted.
Alice breaks multiple RO rules, defies a judge and abuses her children, but she just gets to walk away from it all.
When does the law defend the innocent? The victim?
Why is Alice the abuser still allowed to do this to her victim? I know why, same reason Trump was getting away with a lot of the stuff he's done in his past, same reason a lot of white,wealthy people get away with breaking the law.
I'm just not going to use the word here.

• Heart
  • Sad

SynthGirl

VIP Member
The teachers would know her very well. It's all part of the isolation of the girls. New teachers and no BFF around anymore.
But there is a far more important point before you even reach that. It's a basic point. Ioan is the father of that child. She refused to notify him of her intentions even when there is a court order in place that Ioan was to be notified. Ioan never said he wouldn't agree to it. He needed more information before such a move was made if Alice planned to move her. He might have agreed, he might not have, but if he didn't agree, they could have had a hearing about it. She ignores his message and doesn't open it because of what she planned.

By this action, she is showing to the Court that she is in support of Ioan being alienated from his children, having zero say in their education or anything else, and this action shows that she will always roadblock Ioan as far as his relationship and visitation with the children and exactly why the custody evaluator needs to be hired. Edit: And to add, she has shown the Court yet again that she will blatantly ignore the Court's orders.

And to all of the Alice Lovers lurking: Per all of the old emails and texts that were attached previously in this case, Alice was doing this long before Bianca was in the picture in December when she was in LA. In fact, the moment he refused to take her abuse and did not come to the home any longer, but instead had his visitation with his children in HIS place of residence, as most divorcing people do, she interfered in his visitation time and began PA on the children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
lovely interview with Ioan at the Comic Con - I loled at the changing name one given how obsessed Alice is with this. Also put HUGE emphasis on being very happy to see his family in Wales

It gets her jobs? *checks notes*
Screenshot_20230815_232139_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230815_232154_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230815_232114_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230815_232126_Instagram.jpg

Gotta love how everyone gives her this advice when its clear that she likes these comments gor her victim narrative lol

• Haha
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Alice: dont you think their friends bully them for the things you write

also Alice: *literally makes a HUGE post about it*
OMG this was my first thought. If someone did leave this comment, way to go making it a huge post to ensure your kids DO see it instead of binning it. I mean, why actually protect them? She is such an asshole.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
We likely know of a small portion of fuckery.
Exactly this. In 2021 we thought she had been bad enough on social media, in TV interviews and via the stories in the Daily Mail.

And then Ioan submitted in his DVRO application, and we found out a whole lot more about her abuse, including Alice emailing his mother, and calling Ioan from his daughter's phone and leaving him abusive voice notes.

Her FMs contacted Bianca's family.

Then in later documents, Ioan showed Alice had been contacting the producer of The Reunion (honestly, WTF, how unhinged is this), and also submitted transcripts of videos and recordings where Alice was drunk and abusing him and her daughters.

She made a fake Gofundme to humiliate Ioan and grift money off gullible people. She took Ella out of school for a whole year.

She got arrested for breaking the DVRO by copying Ioan and Bianca into an email to her car insurer, where she was lying about having no money.

Alice then created sock after sock to tease a fake restraining order plot between her daughter and her own father, and to abuse Ioan and Bianca. And then she sold photos of her distressed daughters outside of court.

Her actions have affected Bianca's health.

There has to be a whole lot more to what she's been doing, most of which we're unlikely to find out, but we can have a good guess at.
I'm going to say :

1) She's been sending abuse to Anne Kiley
2) She's contacted lots of Ioan's friends and told them how awful he is
3) She did in fact send Will Smith a message to say how awful Ioan is (whether her message got through is another matter)
4) She got back in touch with Selma Blair and tried to "warn" her about Bianca
5) She is strongly considering creating a fake SA allegation
6) She employed a private investigator to find things out about Bianca
7) She tried her hardest to "sell" her story to a TV production company with the hopes of having a reality TV show about her and the girls, but no one would bite

• Heart

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
Yo has grown 2 or 3 extra sets of balls. He isn’t fucking around anymore. I fully believe after this custody situation is resolved that he and Anne Will go after her with everything. As they should. She is positively useless. She serves NO purpose.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Alice thinks this proves she’s a good mother. It proves the exact opposite.
---
She has no sense of keeping those girls safe online or at home.
Exactly this. The last thing I would do if someone was saying my kid looked like a tramp and was going to grow up to be a psycho would be give it pride of place on my socials.

The GAL will see exactly what kind of parent she is. A piss poor excuse for one. I can’t even bring myself to use the word mother where she is concerned.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice is so unbelievably stupid and desperate in her desire to hurt Ioan, that she actually provided evidence on her Instagram that Elsie is in a new school, in defiance of a court order.

Ioan wouldn't have found out at this stage otherwise.

maggie72

I think in one of the previous orders they were both told to check OFW in a timely manner. Of course Alice would purposely not look and enrol little E anyway. Rules don’t apply to her! She’s really the problem here. I don’t think she cares one bit because she thinks it is all a joke. She needs to have the consequences from the court now.

Reactions: 60

House of Tea

VIP Member
I'm often so surprised that anyone thinks that she wouldn't get away with it. Like, I know there's a real sense of "come on, what now" with her. But she knows there is really nothing anyone could do because she is a wealthy white woman. The judge isn't going to make an example of her, not now not ever.

The judge and GAL have the power to correct it but they probably won't because they are in the same economic and educational class as Alice and they aren't going to basically punish themselves.

I wish Yo would just really focus on having a second family.
That feels very wrong. He believes his children are being abused. He won’t walk away.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Nope, moment of grace towards her removed after reading the latest filing.

You don't play games with your children to mess with your ex. You don't claw a little girl out of the school she's known and loved for years - and where all her friends are - because you're lazy and you don't want to drive her to school. And you especially don't defy an actual court order to do it to say fuck you to their father and then post photos of the girl off to said new school on your insta to taunt him.

I'll assume something happened at the previous school that shed her in a bad light. Maybe a teacher said something? I'm sure the Custody Evaluator will be on it.

She saw the message from IG and ignored it. She thought if it was marked as *unread* she could get away with it. Who cares if the court order said messages had to be responded to within 24 hours? I can say I didn't see it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

How can the convention now let her come when she's broken a court order this way? Aren't they then co-signing the behavior? They said before they thought her DVRO waa only SM related, like that made it okay. This is entirely different.

There has to be real consequences. This can't keep happening. If someone is advising her to do these things they are no friend to her. No friend at all.

MOO

• Heart
  • Sad

shugabug23

Chatty Member
She’s “going away for work for 3 nights” ooooooh she might be going Turds! Between this & Jack Monroe’s Edinburgh podcast of lies dropping this is shaping up to be quite the week 👏🏻👏🏻
*Resigns from work, abandons household duties, runs to stock up on Rose and snacks!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
That post actually really hurt me. I rage posted twice about Elsie desperate to go to the library and how Alice had the nerve to post about it but not actually take her. ❤
Thinking about Ioan describing in detail how he helped Elsie learn to read in lockdown by turning it into a game the fact that Elsie now actively wants to be taken to the library should be celebrated and encouraged rather than borderline mocked in a narc selfie

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
I don’t think Alice pays any attention to what is said in court, and certainly doesn’t bother reading the documents afterwards. She couldn’t care less. And she keeps getting away with it, so up until now her strategy has worked.

• Sick
  • Angry

barre19

Chatty Member
Of. Fucking. COURSE she’s defied the court order and moved her child’s school without agreement. She’s already isolated Ella, now it’s Elsie’s turn.

At this point I just don’t have many words left. She wants to be arrested, she wants to be held in contempt and she wants to be penalised, so that she can keep playing “the victim”. She’ll never stop.

• Heart
  • Sad