Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Bianca has been received warmly by Ioan's parents, by his friends in Wales, and by his friends in Hollywood.

If, as Alice says, she and Ioan were having an affair, which lead to the end of his marriage, wouldn't she have faced a colder reception from his family and friends?

The fact that she's had such a warm reception from them speaks volumes about Alice, her behaviour over the years, and the state of her marriage to Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Unfortunately Alice is not going to comply with any court order. Even if ioan was given full custody tomorrow she would do everything she could to ignore the order. She will not pay a fine. She needs to go to jail.

• Heart

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Morning Turds! Hold onto your breakfast it’s nipples o’clock!
So she lies on the floor so her fat rolls back then she slimlines her gob using the filter .

Imagine a 55 year old woman lying on the fecking floor taking selfies never mind with no bra on holy feck she's a bollox 🙁👀

My sons and brothers would be at my door confiscating my fone and deleting my SM and my sisters would prob leave SM out of mortification🙈

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
*Her latest sock who uses her own name and the photo of the person her previous sock, the dog shite account doxxed as told from the previous thread.

Stoopid is as Stoopid does.

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
I'm sure the GAL is going to love the fact that Alice sold photos of her 13-year-old daughter to the paps once again.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Her FMs on insta don't know what AE's twitter socks are up to, do they???

"Anonymous hatred has to stop" my arse!!
I really think Alice is absolutely loving this, and is sat back laughing at how she thinks she's pulled the wool over the eyes of everyone. Acts like a victim on Instagram, but is simultaneously trolling people using her sock Twitter account(s).

A reminder: Domestic violence restraining orders (DVROs) are not handed out lightly. Alice has a DVRO against her for the abuse she's directed at her ex-husband and his partner.

Dazzledent

All I want to know is how many times Alice interrupts the judge.
Alice - Knock Knock
Tattle - Who’s there?
Alice - Interrupting Alice
Tattle - Interrupting Alice w
Alice - (interrupts abruptly) I NEVER INTERRUPT ANYONE, EVER! ONLY IF THEY DESERVED IT! ISN’T THAT RIGHT TONE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

maggie72

The car park melt down video came up directly after this one.
It never ceases to shock me how she is completely unable to regulate herself in any way.
Imagine the mortification of being out in public with her wondering when she’s gonna kick off next.
The car park video is an example of how she absolutely did something wrong with proof and witness and then goes off the rails denying it. That was not the first time she acted that way- that is programmed in to her personality at this point.
She cannot accept or admit blame. This is why the RO is a joke to her. It’s not abuse to her, it’s just words. So when she/whoever else potentially thought up the Ella RO scenario, they probably wanted to make sure it was physical abuse. So Alice could scream about how Ioan and Bianca can’t take the truth of how they ruined their lives but they are happy to physically abuse a child. Idk if that makes sense- it’s just something that bothers me about Alice. She’s not eccentric or goofy- she’s batshit crazy at this point.

• Heart

chasingsunsets11

I wonder how Bernal and mAlice are gonna explain Elsie switching schools tomorrow.
And I still don't believe that she enrolled Ella at all. Hope the judge doesn't go easy on her.

Honestly at this point I hope she ends up with nothing. No kids to hide behind and certainly no financial support whatsoever. It's really not a nice thing to say but I hope Ioan takes her for everything she's got left. Whatever that might be.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I do think she’s totally lost the plot and only has a very tenuous grip on reality. I also think she’s in deep denial and likely hasn’t read the court documents in full, because she doesn’t want to know what they say. I think her lawyer will (attempt to) draw her attention to the salient bits, but I doubt much of it sinks in because she just starts shouting at him.
I think that’s why her latest response is basically a swivel-eyed rant about one comment that Ioan made in his latest submission (the “emotional abuse” point), while ignoring everything else.
I also think she believes this is a “battle” that can be won or lost on social media. And she is so so wrong about that, no matter how much she lies and gaslights. I don’t think she realises how deep in the shit she is, and how bleak her prospects are in court.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: Couldn’t keep up with this one on the way to school this morning. Don’t think I have ever seen her so excited. Then they all got inside and had to stand in lines according to which class they’d been put in and she got this little proud and excited but a teeny bit nervous face on that I love so much.

So Elsie had to put a brave face on things. The kid probably doesn't dare to protest as narc mommy would start ranting.

• Sad
  • Sick

I_dream_of_Snyders

mAlice has another DM article:

View attachment 2383693

View attachment 2383690
It was pre-planned. She sent that message to herself, and the fact that the DM picked up on it just confirms it. I would bet everything I own on it that this is her.

Reactions: 51

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
From the IG FB fanpage

L: I am currently in therapy and it’s helping a lot. I look back on how Debs and I were manipulated and used and it is really sad for me. Ioan and Bianca have been wonderful to us. Your words mean a lot. I’ll try to be way more positive on the group than before. I apologize for that huge craziness. We were played just like Ioan, only not as badly. Still the parallels are there.

Anyway as I notice she gets a lot of her stuff from Tattle, I thought I would post this. It's IG from 2020 thanking his fans and he seems sincere. I'm taking the compliment anyway, just as I took BW's 'Thank You' for the donations on her Insta. "This too shall pass" - that must be his current mantra given this shit show.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I dont think its Alice (though anyone who claims to be from Brisbane is a touch sus), they are too calm for this. But they are certainly one of those women that live in the 1950s and it's certainly one of her minions using a sock since they are for a new account to invested in Tamika/tattle etc.

they also tweeted this
View attachment 2381654
Ioan has lost 2 million, his best years and likely also suffered career wise with this marriage. He has also lost crucial joyful time as a dad (maybe he can recover this with a 2nd family). Alice meanwhile gained enormously over this marriage money-wise by living off him and getting a lot more money to spend and now support than she was earning prior to the marriage.

Ioan is paying a HUGE price. He is the one being fucked over.

How misogynistic btw to define a woman over her looks (I guess "fucked over" means Alice could have gone for someone richer when she was good looking like Picasso to leech off, very progressive thinking right here). But you do what you do.

there wasnt a proviso that it will be a lifetime commitment, otherwise why have a prenup?

PS: looks are important in acting, but professionalism even more. Alice by her end 30s when she married Ioan hardly had an career, this was never magically going to change
Alice Evans has never been a household name! The only reason she is known for now is because of her shitty and unhinged behaviour has earned her a sidebar in the DM.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If you look at the headline "Alice Evans hits back at 'rabid and sadistic attack' on her and her children after vile troll said she'll 'lose custody of her daughters'
the kids are being put right in the middle of this and with both starting new schools. The remark about Columbine was out of order but the rest of it was a well deserved critique of AE as a mother. If I was the kids, I would not be happy about this headline.

However, Ella is playing mother's little soldier again with the Backgrid shots. It's sending a message that she's Team Alice when she shouldn't have to be on any parent's team but that cunt made her choose.

IG:
Until January 2021, I was often the parent who primarily took care of the girls. When they were infants I changed their diapers, bathed and fed them. I took them to school and activities, prepared meals, read them bedtime stories and helped with homework. I took them to doctor and dentist appointments, shopped for them, traveled with them and communicated with their teachers and doctors. I travel for work, but when in Los Angeles, I was the parent who woke the girls for school, made breakfast, prepared school lunches and took them to school, unless I had meetings or auditions preventing me. These are just some examples of many. Essentially, I was the primary caretaker except when I was traveling for work.

I would say that IG wasn't just a good father, he was an excellent one. The kind many kids could only dream of having.

• Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Alice - Knock Knock
Tattle - Who’s there?
Alice - Interrupting Alice
Tattle - Interrupting Alice w
Alice - (interrupts abruptly) I NEVER INTERRUPT ANYONE, EVER! ONLY IF THEY DESERVED IT! ISN’T THAT RIGHT TONE?!
Judge Josh - MUTED IMMEDIATELY FUCKO!!

• Haha