Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: Omg my little suntanned California blonde was SO excited at her induction day today! They’re getting lockers, which she has never had before. And always always wanted. She’s watched so many of those movies where the school kids hang round their lockers and chat she literally couldn’t believe it when they said 4th graders got lockers.

Happy happy girl and happy happy day. We will sleep very early tonight!

This means AE is happy that she got one over on IG with the school change. I knew she never got his permission. I bet the kids were enrolled as Evans too not Griffiths too.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

M33L4

VIP Member
Ella has allegedly just returned to school after a year off. She’s making new friends (is she a year behind her peers?) and this is what her mum decides to post knowing she will see it. Alice, you’re a nasty cunt.

• Angry
  • Sick

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Thread title by @Ametrine, as nominated by @AsYouLikeIt.

Last thread:

If you need a break or want to chat off-topic with other Turds, take a look here:

Threads are flying by lately. Ioan & Bianca still in Wales I believe, after a successful Comic Con weekend. Next court date is Aug 17th to see if judge will appoint a custody evaluator. Everyone other than Alice is onboard with appointing one. The kids went back to school today according to Alice, with Elsie going to a new school seemingly which may have been in violation of the judge's orders but this is not confirmed and will hopefully be disproven. Ella being back in school after a year of "homeschooling" is good news and hopefully a nice dose of normalcy.

Please stick to the main players, and obscure any identifying info from screenshots from those who are not Alice (or her latest sock), and those who do not have more than 10k social media followers.

• Heart

Hoopla

This is a woman who has broken a domestic violence restraining order so many times and faced no consequences.

She thinks she's invincible and doesn't have to follow court orders ("smartest person in the room").

But directly defying the court order about Elsie changing schools? She's in for a rude awakening. Doesn't matter how many selfies she posts or DM articles she sets up. It's the beginning of the end for the narc.

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
Tell me you’ve realised the 17th is a court date without telling me…
Why not just delete the comment? She’s posted it for her kids to read. Where did it come from?

• Haha
  • Heart

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Why is she obsessed with her girls being blond? They both have dark brown hair. Elsie's is sun/ pool water bleached at the ends but its dark brown. They've never been blond, even as little kids.

It's pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things but it shows clearly how she has these fixed ideas of who and how everyone is and bugger reality.

And again her obsession that blond > brown hair.

She is starting to frighten me a bit. Her IG 'gushy luvvy' posts are creepy as hell.

welp

VIP Member
Comment from one of the suspected Alice socks (I think she has two on the go at the moment).

View attachment 2381579

Yeah, relationships and marriages don't work like that. If one party wants out, then that's it - it's over. This line of argument actually supports the idea that Alice just got married to see how much she could get out of the relationship monetarily and materially.

Imagine the sexes were reversed and the sock was saying "You can't just dispose of a man when you're done. He's paid a price, why shouldn't see?" See how gross, controlling and threatening it sounds?

And what price did Alice pay? Her acting career was a flop and she had 100x less net worth than Ioan did when they got married. She had a nanny to help with the child-rearing, paid for by Ioan. If the "price" means years of her life, then sorry, but that's what anyone who gets into a serious relationship or marries gambles with.

Also, Alice signed a pre-nup, and Ioan has been paying more than he should in child support and spousal support (or equivalent). He will be paying her future spousal support (unless the court says he doesn't due to the DVRO). So what is it that this sock is actually advocating for? That Ioan stay in a relationship with Alice forever and ever, even though he doesn't want to be with her anymore?
I dont think its Alice (though anyone who claims to be from Brisbane is a touch sus), they are too calm for this. But they are certainly one of those women that live in the 1950s and it's certainly one of her minions using a sock since they are for a new account to invested in Tamika/tattle etc.

they also tweeted this
2023-08-15 11_59_35-Amy Salteri on Twitter_ _@SerenaSlays23 @Supercoollesley @nettykingsly @We...png

Ioan has lost 2 million, his best years and likely also suffered career wise with this marriage. He has also lost crucial joyful time as a dad (maybe he can recover this with a 2nd family). Alice meanwhile gained enormously over this marriage money-wise by living off him and getting a lot more money to spend and now support than she was earning prior to the marriage.

Ioan is paying a HUGE price. He is the one being fucked over.

How misogynistic btw to define a woman over her looks (I guess "fucked over" means Alice could have gone for someone richer when she was good looking like Picasso to leech off, very progressive thinking right here). But you do what you do.

there wasnt a proviso that it will be a lifetime commitment, otherwise why have a prenup?

PS: looks are important in acting, but professionalism even more. Alice by her end 30s when she married Ioan hardly had an career, this was never magically going to change

Last edited:
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
been scrolling a bit her comment section on my laptop since my phone is buggy as hell with those long threads, she liked some pretty nasty posts about them, like these two
2023_08_15_10_53_44_Alice_Evans_aliceevansgruff_Instagram_Fotos_und_Videos.png

(aside from the 3rd grader level insults the idea that you can just snatch children away is priceless, why is Alice attracting so many losers 💀 )

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

SusieTCones

VIP Member
CB065984-F1A0-493F-804B-57322009BE30.jpeg

Nah, the side piece is way too busy having fun and enjoying life. She’s not thinking about you at all.

• Sick
  • Wow

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Funnily enough before this all kicked off yesterday I looked at a couple of the anti-Alice accounts on Twitter for the first time in ages.

There are definitely some weirdly over-invested accounts which I think are definitely not her supporters incognito.

There is one, for example, who has posted almost 1000 posts in 3 weeks (I think it was more but some appear to have been deleted) - - sometimes more than 100 tweets per day! If someone was posting this about me I would have legitimate concerns.

It is possible one of these has crossed over to Insta.

The thing is if I was aware of this kind of activity on SM I would do exactly the opposite of Alice.

I would block all accounts and definitely would not repost, highlight or amplify their comments.

I would insist my brother stopped fanning the flames, interacting with them and talking about them.

I would ask anyone who claimed to be my friend or supporter to take a step back and stop giving them oxygen.

I would do everything in my power to prevent my children being commented on and exposed to this, including managing my own Instagram appropriately.

I would get my lawyer to contact the DailyMail and complain about the printing of unauthorised pap shots of my kids and opening them up to online harassment.

I did think it would be awful for Ella if her new school friends googled her. Not just throwing food and toddler tantrums and the mommy madness but a friend of Alice announcing her mom had herpes.

Alice does exactly the opposite of what a good, concerned parent would do to protect her kids.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
That DM article is exactly what she was aiming for with that insta post, probably because of yesterday's "child abuse" headline. Predictable.
things is though this shows EXACTLY why the child abuse claim is accurate. a mother would shield her kids. Alice is using them as a shield = abuse

• Heart
  • Sad

Invictus

Chatty Member
Alice can spin this anyway she wants but it's interesting she's against an evaluation...a child custody eval will also evaluate Ioan. If he's so abusive and awful you'd think she would welcome an evaluation which shows him to not be a suitable parent for custody. Ioan will go through the exact same thing she will but she's the only one protesting it and afraid of the results.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
OK, but was she rolling on the floor, shaking and vomiting as well?

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 00.55.21.png

Is it even an Alice Evans histrionic display if she's not on the floor, tits akimbo?

• Haha
  • Heart

sallygsoton

VIP Member
August 20, 2023 Hearing Transcript Summary - part 1

Gruffudd v. Evans, Hon. Josh Freeman Stinn

The judge calls the case and immediately goes off the record. Back on the record:

The parties state their appearances. Present was Anne Kiley (representing Ioan for the limited purpose of custody only), Peter Langlois, Bernal Ojeda, Elise Greenberg, and Alice (via Zoom).

Elise Greenberg asks the judge to ask Alice to turn her video camera on so they can make sure Alice is hearing all of this. The judge addresses Alice. “Ms. Evans?” Alice does not respond. The judge asks Bernal to text Alice. Alice finally turns on the camera. The judge asks Alice to mute one of her devices because there is some feedback and there may be 2 devices on. Alice says her internet glitched and fumbles trying to get rid of the echo. Failing that, the judge asks Alice to go on mute.

(End of part 1)
BIB and apologies to the wonderful @Hiraeth for chopping bits out of her post, but I wanted the BIB to be visible.

"the judge asks Alice to go on mute" has surely got to be a thread title!! ❤

Sorry to the 150 people who have probably already suggested this, but I am so behind on the thread :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice thinks this proves she’s a good mother. It proves the exact opposite.
---
She has no sense of keeping those girls safe online or at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 62

Ametrine

VIP Member
I wish Yo would just really focus on having a second family.
SweetnessFollows, I really value you, but I need to disagree with this. Those two girls are his blood and he loves them dearly. You can see that he spent a lot of time and effort with them, and how much they mean to him. There is no way he could walk away from his children.

And even if he did have a second family, he couldn't leave the two girls at the mercy of Alice, as she would ruin their mental health even more than she's done already.
---
It feels to me - and I might (am) just be woozy from the pain pills - that he has become infinitely more decisive, hardline, uncompromising and transparent about what Alice did to him. Both in stating pretty openly that she was abusing him and applying coercive control (illegal in the UK), and the tone he took with her in the OFW email. I wonder if he will come out and do an interview at some point, to be honest; he’s the kind of man who, I *think*, would want to help other men in his position.
Anne Kiley has played a blinder. Alice is going to have such a heap of karma dropped on her from a great height that she’ll be reincarnated as a lavatory brush.
If Ioan did a TV interview about this, it would destroy Alice's efforts to ruin him.

• Heart
Reactions: 62