Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
I see Alice's mate Mario went out of his way to twist the last court filings in her favour with all sort of victim blaming BS.

every day more and more people see through her. That's one major reason why she and her minions are rattled to the core
Wow, Perez Hilton actually wrote the following about his friend Alice.

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 16.22.03.png

Imagine if the sexes were reversed, and he said this about a woman who was being abused by her estranged husband whom she had to get a DVRO out against.

And he damn well knows that mere "social media posts" are not why Ioan was granted a restraining order.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Endora

VIP Member
A couple of interesting things I noticed when quickly scanning for personal info to be blocked out. Looks like she never read the OFW message about Ioan's school consent and put Elsie in a new school without his permission. Also thinking she is using some shall we say creative names for him, as he insists she call him Ioan from now on.
Thank you, @ButterTart, for obtaining that document.

Yeah, she never bothered to read his OFW email, in defiance of the court's instruction. I imagine she didn't want to put in writing anything incriminating about her plan to yank Elsie out of her school for no particular reason other than to be an asshole.

Reading over the nastiness in those old video transcripts makes me wonder just how badly she's going to fare on the inevitable custody evaluation.

• Heart

whirlingbutterflies

That post actually really hurt me. I rage posted twice about Elsie desperate to go to the library and how Alice had the nerve to post about it but not actually take her. ❤
She‘s a cunt.

I believe that Ioan was helping Elsie with reading during lockdown, which Alice for some reason belittled (oh because Ioan was helping his daughter which meant Alice didn’t get his attention).

Nurture your kids Alice. If Elsie likes reading, take her to the library, or at least buy her some books (ever heard of Amazon?), instead of spending on crap from eBay.

I‘ve worked in libraries and there is nothing nicer than when a child tells you with enthusiasm about books they like. Their faces light up.

I hate her.

• Heart

I_dream_of_Snyders

She's going to use this as a reason to not go to the convention because her babyeeeezzzz are in danger.
Can we pin this comment because I absolutely believe she will do this 😂😂📌

• Haha
Reactions: 55

MarkC1387

VIP Member
The judge has been exceedingly fair to Alice so far despite her antics. He needs to act tomorrow because what's the point of court orders if she can just ignore them with no repercussions.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
People have said on here before she wants to lose custody. I never believed it. I do now. I think she wants to lose the kids, she doesn’t want the bother of them. She wants to play the victim and how better could it get, losing the baybeez to a man who ran off with a bogan grifter from Down Under. She is truly warped.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I was going to say that whoever that troll is on AE's insta needs to knock it off because what they're doing is so unacceptable. You do NOT post shit like that under photos of a child.

BOO.

Then I read all the posts here pointing out it's probably her and why. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Makes perfect sense. And also, holy hell if it's true.

MOO

• Heart
  • Sad

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I think in one of the previous orders they were both told to check OFW in a timely manner. Of course Alice would purposely not look and enrol little E anyway. Rules don’t apply to her! She’s really the problem here. I don’t think she cares one bit because she thinks it is all a joke. She needs to have the consequences from the court now.
The OFW was to be checked and answered in a twenty four hour period.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

AnneinHever

VIP Member
AE when she abuses, threatens, doxxes, lies about people online: Tell me, Tone, have you ever seen me abuse someone who didn’t deserve it?
AE when someone makes a rude comment about her and her infamous parenting skills: I’m being abused! Help! My babies are in danger! I’m going to the police!

• Haha
  • Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
@Hiraeth and not sure who was doing the tallying up for donations, just to let you know I've just seen that the Mitzi account on twitter has/is donating 200 (Australian dollars I take it) in your name as well as @ButterTart and @sweetnessfollows
That is really lovely. I got some work shares this month and have put money aside for when I go to Crete on 25th. I have known an amazing lady there since 2018 that feeds and neuters ferals, and takes friendly ones into foster for adoption.

We go every year and meet up, this year I am going out to trap and neuter one evening with her and said I will pay for 4 cats. Won’t know the exact cost until we go as males and females are different prices. But I’ll update with pics after to go to the total if that is allowed?

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice in the wild is different to Alice in the filter. And that includes her verbally as well as physically!

She has lost weight, that is undeniable, but the odd outfits are covering up her rogue areas which will take some shifting, particularly her neck. I think that’s a surgery job. Ella looking scruffy, but she is a teenager, there is often a scruffy phase.
If she did pose for those photos, she won’t be happy about the ones that went to print. It shows she is gaslighting her “fans” on Instagram. She went for a Marilyn Monroe look on her latest I’m Back photoshoot. She looks far removed from that here.

Re the zoom appearance, she can’t be normal can she? All that turn on your camera, her legal having to text her when she didn’t do it. What was she doing? You would think she would be hanging onto every word and as soon as the judge instructs, you comply immediately.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
IG: I'd like you to address me as Ioan only. Please send me a copy of all completed school documentation, including everything I am required to sign. I will sign and send Beverly Vista's to the school directly. Once your income and expense information is submitted, counsel and I will review and I will make my decision on Hawthorne.

hmmm Is she still calling him Baby Angel or Cogs?

He is fuming about the school change and rightly so.

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
So we called it, she moved her to a different school and hasn't replied to his OFW!
Also nice point, that mAlice has offered any other evaluators.
All she has done is basically say "fuck the law" again, posted a load of selfies and brought shit on Ebay 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

What's your point

VIP Member
How stupid is this absolute wet wipe of a Woman Walrus? Surely she knows enrolling Elsie in a school that has not been mutually agreed is a really big problem for her?? She doesn't give a shit does she about her kids not one single fuck.

The most upsetting thing about that whole document is the therapist stating that Ella displayed disturbing behaviour, what has she done to those girls?

The sooner she loses custody the better, Ioan would have a tough time for sure with them but I think in time with the right love and support they would see that the situation Malice put them in was abusive and that whilst they have not seen as much of Ioan as they should that was the fault of Alice not Ioan.

My heart breaks for those girls, especially Ella (Elsie is younger she will hopefully bounce back quicker) but Ella will be experiencing all the usual teenage hormones and traumas with the added stress of Alice. Honestly I hope the courts get that girl out from Alice's care before some serious harm comes to her because I fear for her I really do.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I wonder how Bernal and mAlice are gonna explain Elsie switching schools tomorrow.
And I still don't believe that she enrolled Ella at all. Hope the judge doesn't go easy on her.

Honestly at this point I hope she ends up with nothing. No kids to hide behind and certainly no financial support whatsoever. It's really not a nice thing to say but I hope Ioan takes her for everything she's got left. Whatever that might be.
You know what, after all the stunts she has pulled and some of them have been fucking awful...too many to list!
I agree, I hope the judge hammers her tomorrow. When I think of everything she has done, it get angry, sad, enraged, annoyed and am still dumbstruck at her audacity!
The worse thing she has done is waste time, time those kids can never get back with there father, robbed them of their younger years, when they should be having fun with friends, crushes on guys or girls, sleepovers etc.I've always said the greatest gift you can ever give someone is your time, as its the one thing you can never get back.
Fuck you Alice, for taking that from them

• Heart
  • Sad

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
The Columbine massacre (carried out by the two teens mentioned in the post) would be familiar to Alice though as it happened in 1999 and has been frequently referenced since.
I think whoever posted is connected to Alice bc the reference to those murders at Columbine basically gives a lot of leeway of the parents of any specific wrongdoing, particularly the mother. Sue Klebold, the mother of Dylan Klebold (shooter), has done TED talks and documentaries about the role of parents and being perceptive and sometimes not being able to do anything about it.

But what she is specifically referencing is forgiveness for parents who have created "monsters" for children. Now obviously the fake RO with Ella and Columbine are in no way even close, but I think to Alice, it is. She knows Ella is out of control on some level or at least it's now beyond what Alice can do to intervene.

This is what Alice is trying to signal to Ioan, who clearly just wants a run of the mill relationship with his kids and nothing to do with Alice. It's completely over-orchestrated.

This was a purposeful post.

Our family has - sadly - experience with gun violence in America. Fuck off Alice for this post about Columbine. Grief thief extraodinaire.

• Heart
  • Sad