Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm often so surprised that anyone thinks that she wouldn't get away with it. Like, I know there's a real sense of "come on, what now" with her. But she knows there is really nothing anyone could do because she is a wealthy white woman. The judge isn't going to make an example of her, not now not ever.

The judge and GAL have the power to correct it but they probably won't because they are in the same economic and educational class as Alice and they aren't going to basically punish themselves.

I wish Yo would just really focus on having a second family.
Is Bianca well enough to have children? Sorry if this ignorant question.

Reactions: 3
She probably has her birth certificate. I agree Bernal may not know anything about this. @ButterTart, as an officer of the court, what would his responsibility be if he learned of Alice's plan?
I believe there is a difference between him learning of it and counseling her to do it. If he actively counseled her to do it, there could be sanctions. Could be a public or private rebuke. (There are other, more serious sanctions.)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No wonder poor Ella is behaving in such a distressed way. She's been responsible for Alice's happiness. I see a janette mccurdy style autobiography in her future.
I’m half way through that audio book. It’s really eye opening and one I would recommend to people trying to understand what it’s like having a narc mum

Also, I think Ella was enrolled in the new middle school (Beverly Vista). This is what he said in the OFW message:

I'd like you to address me as Ioan only.
Please send me a copy of all completed school documentation, including everything I am required to sign.
I will sign and send Beverly Vista's to the school directly.
Once your income and expense information is submitted, counsel and I will review and I will make my decision on Hawthorne.

Reactions: 31
Ioan has done everything by the book, down everything right legally and he is still getting shafted.
Alice breaks multiple RO rules, defies a judge and abuses her children, but she just gets to walk away from it all.
When does the law defend the innocent? The victim?
Why is Alice the abuser still allowed to do this to her victim? I know why, same reason Trump was getting away with a lot of the stuff he's done in his past, same reason a lot of white,wealthy people get away with breaking the law.
I'm just not going to use the word here.
I know it's frustrating. I worry for the girls. Be assured she will see consequences though and she will lose custody of the girls. The wheels of justice turn slowly but grind fine. She is fucked.

Reactions: 22
The school situation is making me sad. I have twin daughters almost the same age as Elsie. School - and their friends - is their whole life. They would be so upset if I moved them to a new school, I think I could only do it with months of reassurance and coaching. Someone said it earlier - Elsie is putting a brave face on it for her mum. It’s tragic really, poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
According to the LA Unified School District, you need an affidavit to show you are the guardian or parent. So … did she get Bernal’s office to do that?

Elsie’s new school isn’t in the LAUSD. It’s in the Beverly Hills USD, which is separate.

BHUSD only needs one parent for enrollment (who is a BH resident) along with a copy of the legal custody agreement. No affidavit required.

We don’t know what, if anything, Alice provided, but it seems to have satisfied the school.

Edited for typos

Reactions: 25
Also, I think Ella was enrolled in the new middle school (Beverly Vista). This is what he said in the OFW message:

I'd like you to address me as Ioan only.
Please send me a copy of all completed school documentation, including everything I am required to sign.
I will sign and send Beverly Vista's to the school directly.
Once your income and expense information is submitted, counsel and I will review and I will make my decision on Hawthorne.
That was the plan. Since she didn’t read or respond to his message, who knows? Maybe we’ll find out for sure tomorrow.

Reactions: 13
I don't know how it works in the US but I'm pretty sure once you move out of a school zone you can't reenrol. I'm not sure Elsie will be able to be reenrolled in her old school now they're no longer in the zone. Alice is the worst.

• Sad
  • Wow
Elsie’s new school isn’t in the LAUSD. It’s in the Beverly Hills USD, which is separate.

BHUSD only needs one parent for enrollment (who is a BH resident) along with a copy of the legal custody agreement. No affidavit required.

We don’t know what, if anything, Alice provided, but it seems to have satisfied the school.

Edited for typos
There is no legal custody agreement though.

Reactions: 21
Maybe that's how Al sees it now. It's quite a different experience to get you belongings taken away, shoved in a cell and not having even privacy to wipe your arse. Her prison mates are not going give a tit about her Hallmark movie from 20 years ago.
Only half joking now: I wont be surprised of she would start parking lot kind of extravaganza with her prison mates and they would be all begging to be moved to another cell/ prison area from that insane witch because they cant hear any more of that "baby angel" drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Bianca well enough to have children? Sorry if this ignorant question.
It does on the face sound an ignorant question but assume asked in good faith.

MS does not rule out her having children. I felt I had been somewhat clumsy on an earlier thread about the prospect of him and Bianca having children.

If Bianca wants to be a mother her condition may influence her wanting to do it sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 11
I’m half way through that audio book. It’s really eye opening and one I would recommend to people trying to understand what it’s like having a narc mum
I've been meaning to read this, I will now.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the judge will ask Elsie, or get the GAL to, where would Elsie like to go to school? Not what her mother wants, what she wants. And if she chooses her old school the judge should order it! Malice is a sneaky selfish witch. Fancy ripping your child out of their school and away from friends just to basically stick two fingers up at your ex?! And then gloating on social media about it. WHAT A twit.
Lord above knows what rubbish excuse she will come up with for missing the OFW message. Not only is it court ordered to be checked at least every 24 hours, Alice is clearly on her phone constantly using social media, so can’t pull the ‘I didn’t see the notification, I didn’t know’ bollocks.
WHO ARE YOU? How do you know what Alice has time for? How dare you.

She's a single stay at home mom of two babies with only one housekeeper in a 6.5k per month Beverly Hills home. With her packed schedule it's no surprise she misses a message here and there, regardless of court orders.

/Parody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Unfortunately Alice is not going to comply with any court order. Even if ioan was given full custody tomorrow she would do everything she could to ignore the order. She will not pay a fine. She needs to go to jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.