Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Bernal and mAlice are gonna explain Elsie switching schools tomorrow.
And I still don't believe that she enrolled Ella at all. Hope the judge doesn't go easy on her.

Honestly at this point I hope she ends up with nothing. No kids to hide behind and certainly no financial support whatsoever. It's really not a nice thing to say but I hope Ioan takes her for everything she's got left. Whatever that might be.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Did the school do it? I noticed this:

5. School staff will provide affidavits for any missing but required documents at the time of enrollment.

a. The following affidavits will be provided by school staff as an alternative documentation and placed in the students cumulative record once process had been completed:
i. Affidavit to Verify Residence
ii. Affidavit of Temporary Residence
iii. Affidavit for Proof of Age of Minor
iv. Affidavit of Parent/Legal Guardian Information
v. Caregiver Authorization Affidavit

What is that about?
I misread the affidavit para. You have to provide the school with proof of parenthood/guardianship first. Then the school takes your info. But she would have had to prove she is their parent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She probably wont go to jail either, will be like: nah, Ive got botox appointment. Or will get there, spend the night wailing and vomiting, taking selfies with the illegal phone, then get up, brush herself off and walk right out, get home and start Twitting via socks as if nothing happened..
Maybe that's how Al sees it now. It's quite a different experience to get you belongings taken away, shoved in a cell and not having even privacy to wipe your arse. Her prison mates are not going give a tit about her Hallmark movie from 20 years ago.

Reactions: 22
There are only two things in life that bring joy to mAlice, and I’m going to use mAlice CAPS to highlight them:

1) ATTENTION - she survives on a daily basis by how much attention she gets, be it from her kids (those poor girls), social media (it’s a fcuking 130F cycle of socks all day all night), it can be positive or negative, doesn’t matter as long as she feels the attention

2) HURTING IOAN - how dare he leave her? How dare he expose her inadequacies after all the ATTENTION she gave him. If he had kept his “pussy” (mAlice’s description of him) thoughts and opinions to himself then mAlice wouldn’t be running out of money

mAlice the Abuser doesn’t give a damn about those kids except for how she utilises them to feed her evil narc soul

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I'm often so surprised that anyone thinks that she wouldn't get away with it. Like, I know there's a real sense of "come on, what now" with her. But she knows there is really nothing anyone could do because she is a wealthy white woman. The judge isn't going to make an example of her, not now not ever.

The judge and GAL have the power to correct it but they probably won't because they are in the same economic and educational class as Alice and they aren't going to basically punish themselves.

I wish Yo would just really focus on having a second family.
Wow, is that really what it's like in the U.S. (not disputing what you say by the way) It's not that way in U.K. she wouldn't be defying the court so blatantly and getting away with it like that. IMO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm often so surprised that anyone thinks that she wouldn't get away with it. Like, I know there's a real sense of "come on, what now" with her. But she knows there is really nothing anyone could do because she is a wealthy white woman. The judge isn't going to make an example of her, not now not ever.

The judge and GAL have the power to correct it but they probably won't because they are in the same economic and educational class as Alice and they aren't going to basically punish themselves.

I wish Yo would just really focus on having a second family.
Im not sure she counts as wealthy any more!

Reactions: 22
I wonder how Bernal and mAlice are gonna explain Elsie switching schools tomorrow.
And I still don't believe that she enrolled Ella at all. Hope the judge doesn't go easy on her.

Honestly at this point I hope she ends up with nothing. No kids to hide behind and certainly no financial support whatsoever. It's really not a nice thing to say but I hope Ioan takes her for everything she's got left. Whatever that might be.
I don't think Ella started school.
Alice needs someone with her all day and now she's not got Gloria, Ella has become her career.
She will claim Ella has anxiety so can't go or some such bs

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Alice needs someone with her all day and now she's not got Gloria, Ella has become her career.
She will claim Ella has anxiety so can't go or some such bs
Maybe she’s paying Ella the $3600 a month for child care. Except Alice is the child.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
AE: Ella started half an hour earlier at 8am and wouldn’t let me walk within 20 feet of her! Its finally happened, the ‘I don’t want to be seen walking in with my Mum’ thing! I remember so dustily doing that with my parents at her age and his hurt they looked! Payback is a witch! ( I am kidding. I am fine. So, so proud of them both. )

I think she did.

I’m rarely shocked with her now but this has shocked me, it’s so blatant. Might as well fire up the old twitter and call Lorraine Kelly.
Alice is not present tomorrow so will they deal with the school issue in her absence?

Reactions: 24
SweetnessFollows, I really value you, but I need to disagree with this. Those two girls are his blood and he loves them dearly. You can see that he spent a lot of time and effort with them, and how much they mean to him. There is no way he could walk away from his children.

And even if he did have a second family, he couldn't leave the two girls at the mercy of Alice, as she would ruin their mental health even more than she's done already.
I might need to sit with this for a while. I think I'm at the exhausted point with this - not so much of Yo's actions - which have been top notch. But in the US, the family court system is so beyond broken that there's no actual way for children who are being harmed in any number of ways to be protected or cared for. Alice sees the flaws in the system and her privilege lets everything sail through.

That said, Alice will continue to benefit from the broken family court system and there is no real help for either girl soon. It's just so sad, I need a breather, you know?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wow, is that really what it's like in the U.S. (not disputing what you say by the way) It's not that way in U.K. she wouldn't be defying the court so blatantly and getting away with it like that. IMO
Unfortunately she would be getting away with this in the UK too.

Courts are incredibly soft on middle class non-compliance.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she probably provided something to show proof of parenthood. Who knows how much he is aware of? She probably lies to him the way she lies to everyone else.
She probably has her birth certificate. I agree Bernal may not know anything about this. @ButterTart, as an officer of the court, what would his responsibility be if he learned of Alice's plan?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Alice pays any attention to what is said in court, and certainly doesn’t bother reading the documents afterwards. She couldn’t care less. And she keeps getting away with it, so up until now her strategy has worked.
i’m not sure her pretend ignorance is going to help her going forward with the court. If she can’t remember this one important thing from a court order, then how can she remember to take them to doctor or dentist appointments. Questionable parental behaviour and all. She’s definitely run this routine into the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this a violation of restraining order? Alice made a post and people in the comments went straight after Ioan and Bianca.
it’s just a few, but there are many.
Wdf is she in jail yet ? 🤬

I'm playing catch up again and each time her tit show gets worse .
Queen feckin clingon piss off FFS HE DOES NOT WANT YOU!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.