Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Bernal and mAlice are gonna explain Elsie switching schools tomorrow.
And I still don't believe that she enrolled Ella at all. Hope the judge doesn't go easy on her.

Honestly at this point I hope she ends up with nothing. No kids to hide behind and certainly no financial support whatsoever. It's really not a nice thing to say but I hope Ioan takes her for everything she's got left. Whatever that might be.
You know what, after all the stunts she has pulled and some of them have been bleeping awful...too many to list!
I agree, I hope the judge hammers her tomorrow. When I think of everything she has done, it get angry, sad, enraged, annoyed and am still dumbstruck at her audacity!
The worse thing she has done is waste time, time those kids can never get back with there father, robbed them of their younger years, when they should be having fun with friends, crushes on guys or girls, sleepovers etc.I've always said the greatest gift you can ever give someone is your time, as its the one thing you can never get back.
duck you Alice, for taking that from them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
The worse thing she has done is waste time, time those kids can never get back with there father, robbed them of their younger years, when they should be having fun with friends, crushes on guys or girls, sleepovers etc
Yep, mAlice ruins everything she touches.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm finally convinced too. This is the first time she has been a full-time mother. She has realised it's a lot of work and she's not cut out for it. She'd rather drink and seek adoration on social media than look after two kids.

She's sabotaging custody privately and playing the victim publicly.
That last sentence would be a great thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m rarely shocked with her now but this has shocked me, it’s so blatant. Might as well fire up the old twitter and call Lorraine Kelly.
Alice is not present tomorrow so will they deal with the school issue in her absence?
I think she requested a remote attendance...Happy to be corrected though!

Reactions: 16
I looked on the website and with OFW you can setup notifications to email and text when you have a new message. So if she’s not got that set up, she will plead ignorance. I really doubt that she didn’t know that he sent a message. IF she had a notification, she probably ignored looking at it. She wanted Elsie in that new school and she wasn’t going to change her mind.

Reactions: 32
btw I agree with whoever said she probably adressed him as Ioan & Bianca (or more likely Anne). the "only" makes it sound like it wasnt a different name but a longer one (like two names). "From Ioan" also sounds like he wanted to make clear its only him.

and tbh it would fit: her narrative is that Ioan is being mindcontrolled by these two and she no doubt suspects that she is actually talking to his lawyer there since Ioan is a "pussy" that tries everything to not talk to her

Reactions: 41
I might need to sit with this for a while. I think I'm at the exhausted point with this - not so much of Yo's actions - which have been top notch. But in the US, the family court system is so beyond broken that there's no actual way for children who are being harmed in any number of ways to be protected or cared for. Alice sees the flaws in the system and her privilege lets everything sail through.

That said, Alice will continue to benefit from the broken family court system and there is no real help for either girl soon. It's just so sad, I need a breather, you know?
Awwe, take some time out, I know that I've needed it over the last few years...its exhausting, frustrating and so sad because of the girls. Honestly I don't know how Ioan is still standing...she called him a pussy...thought he'd role over...well he is proving to have balls of steel atm!
Sending to relaxing vibes...via smoke signals 😉☮🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Judge Josh is not going to be at all happy that she's defied a court order. Bloody hell. Talk about getting off on the wrong foot.

He'll have already been hacked off with the typos and poorly written response to the application: typos look so much worse on paper than when read on a computer, and he's said that her wants hard copies of everything.

Reactions: 39
I might need to sit with this for a while. I think I'm at the exhausted point with this - not so much of Yo's actions - which have been top notch. But in the US, the family court system is so beyond broken that there's no actual way for children who are being harmed in any number of ways to be protected or cared for. Alice sees the flaws in the system and her privilege lets everything sail through.

That said, Alice will continue to benefit from the broken family court system and there is no real help for either girl soon. It's just so sad, I need a breather, you know?
I feel like you do right now. Exhausted and despondent that Alice faces no consequences and those two girls are still being subjected to her. For the first time I feel like I may need to step away from this for a period. I have no idea how Ioan manages to keep going xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
btw I agree with whoever said she probably adressed him as Ioan & Bianca (or more likely Anne). the "only" makes it sound like it wasnt a different name but a longer one (like two names). "From Ioan" also sounds like he wanted to make clear its only him.

and tbh it would fit: her narrative is that Ioan is being mindcontrolled by these two and she no doubt suspects that she is actually talking to his lawyer there since Ioan is a "pussy" that tries everything to not talk to her
My money is on her addressing him as hey asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That was the plan. Since she didn’t read or respond to his message, who knows? Maybe we’ll find out for sure tomorrow.
There was also a stipulation that all OFW messages must he responded to within 24hrs, that was one of the stipulations judge J confirm back in July.

Reactions: 35
Hawthorne school only goes up to grade 5 so poor Elsie will have to move on in the next year or 2
That‘s just it. Her last year there before going on to middle school.

That school is the only stability that poor little thing has had.

Imagine the upheaval she has experienced in the past 3 years, that‘s almost a third of her life. Witnessing her parents in the final throes of a horrible marriage, her beloved daddy leaving, the horrors of living with Mommy Dearest with the constant pressure to please her and big sister (no, I don‘t believe Ella has been parenting or protecting her), moving house, parental alienation to the extreme. And now that monster of a mother tears that little girl out of her school in her final year just to stick it to her dad and to not have to drive 10 extra minutes twice a day to give her the security of her friends, some familiar surroundings and people.

I could just 🤮🤮🤮 when I see mAlice‘s sychophants fawning over her as a mother.

Rant over, breathe, Babsi! Never have I felt such contempt, bordering on hatred, for a person I don‘t even know.🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
People have said on here before she wants to lose custody. I never believed it. I do now. I think she wants to lose the kids, she doesn’t want the bother of them. She wants to play the victim and how better could it get, losing the baybeez to a man who ran off with a bogan grifter from Down Under. She is truly warped.
Ditto this. I didn’t believe it till now. Only a spell inside will get through to her now

Reactions: 16
I love you Welp 😍
Honestly I'm sure you're a MI5 agent in real life, you always get receipts, screenshots, etc etc before anyone else 👩🏼‍💻🕵🏼‍♀️
Do you think our Welp is related to Brighton Bond? 😎🧐😂

Ioan detests her doesn’t he. you can feel the stilted, absolute revulsion he feels towards her in his reply to her:

IMG_1217.jpeg

Thankyou @ButterTart for getting the docs 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh, she will have grifted enough money from saps who will be worried about the children and leaving their new school. She will renew her lease for six more months.
Hopefully by time the lease is up, she will be in prison for domestic abuse, breaking a restraining order, abusing children and/or breaking a court order. Then she can live her best life, pleading innocence and telling her bullshit, made up, woe is me stories to a whole new audience. Not forgetting that this would all be free to Malice, free rent, free food, free clothes! Why go for a GoFundMe when you can have all of Americas tax payers pay for you! Aim high Alice, you’re so worth it!

Reactions: 28
Lmao that Dupree could be from Queensland Australia mate. (She studied medicine at Queensland Uni 1991-96). Wonder if she grew up in a trailer in Broadbeach.
*her psych placements were in Melbourne and it’s surrounding rural areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.