Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How stupid is this absolute wet wipe of a Woman Walrus? Surely she knows enrolling Elsie in a school that has not been mutually agreed is a really big problem for her?? She doesn't give a tit does she about her kids not one single duck.

The most upsetting thing about that whole document is the therapist stating that Ella displayed disturbing behaviour, what has she done to those girls?

The sooner she loses custody the better, Ioan would have a tough time for sure with them but I think in time with the right love and support they would see that the situation Malice put them in was abusive and that whilst they have not seen as much of Ioan as they should that was the fault of Alice not Ioan.

My heart breaks for those girls, especially Ella (Elsie is younger she will hopefully bounce back quicker) but Ella will be experiencing all the usual teenage hormones and traumas with the added stress of Alice. Honestly I hope the courts get that girl out from Alice's care before some serious harm comes to her because I fear for her I really do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Notice there was no mention of Ella’s school. Can we assume she has been enrolled?
If she hasn’t mentioned a thing online even Ioan probably doesn’t know the answer to that sadly.

Reactions: 22
I think in one of the previous orders they were both told to check OFW in a timely manner. Of course Alice would purposely not look and enrol little E anyway. Rules don’t apply to her! She’s really the problem here. I don’t think she cares one bit because she thinks it is all a joke. She needs to have the consequences from the court now.
Yes, it was in the same minute order that addresses schools: The parties are to use ourfamilywizard.com to communicate about the minor child. The parties are to check the website at least once every 24 hours and respond to messages within 24 hours. Messages shall be brief, peaceful and child focused.

Reactions: 41
I don’t think Alice pays any attention to what is said in court, and certainly doesn’t bother reading the documents afterwards. She couldn’t care less. And she keeps getting away with it, so up until now her strategy has worked.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Alice has always had the attitude "you can't make me"
Ever since she was a child who stopped her parents from moving house.

• Wow
Reactions: 49
I know of threats to call them, yes, but he specifically said ‘to control his behaviour’. Is that new?
Oh I see, sorry. He said this in the original DVRO application. Maybe the wording has just been changed for the latest legal doc?:

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 21.18.43.png

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It's hard for me to imagine anyone so arrogant that they'll intentionally disobey a court order and risk a fine, jail, community service. Never mind not doing what is in the best interest of her child.

The judge should just put her directly to jail, she won't comply with the other two.
She probably wont go to jail either, will be like: nah, Ive got botox appointment. Or will get there, spend the night wailing and vomiting, taking selfies with the illegal phone, then get up, brush herself off and walk right out, get home and start Twitting via socks as if nothing happened..

ps added: mAlice on her way out of jail and to tits lift appointment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Gloria drives them to Mexico in the dead of night with the kids in the boot? Anyway it will be quite the tit show, I guarantee it.
Can you imagine she flys to the "con" gets arrested on the airport tarmac for contempt of court...think I'd die laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’d like to say the following and also nominate for a thread title.

Hireath, thank you. You’re a legend.

p.s. never go AWOL again!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Question for US turds - do kids have to move schools if they move out of a school district?

Obvs Ioan is still in Elsie's district. If he gets full custody would they both have to move schools or would he have to move to BH?

Reactions: 17
I don’t think Alice pays any attention to what is said in court, and certainly doesn’t bother reading the documents afterwards. She couldn’t care less. And she keeps getting away with it, so up until now her strategy has worked.
I'm often so surprised that anyone thinks that she wouldn't get away with it. Like, I know there's a real sense of "come on, what now" with her. But she knows there is really nothing anyone could do because she is a wealthy white woman. The judge isn't going to make an example of her, not now not ever.

The judge and GAL have the power to correct it but they probably won't because they are in the same economic and educational class as Alice and they aren't going to basically punish themselves.

I wish Yo would just really focus on having a second family.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh I see, sorry. He said this in the original DVRO application. Maybe the wording has just been changed for the latest legal doc?:

View attachment 2384730
It feels to me - and I might (am) just be woozy from the pain pills - that he has become infinitely more decisive, hardline, uncompromising and transparent about what Alice did to him. Both in stating pretty openly that she was abusing him and applying coercive control (illegal in the UK), and the tone he took with her in the OFW email. I wonder if he will come out and do an interview at some point, to be honest; he’s the kind of man who, I *think*, would want to help other men in his position.
Anne Kiley has played a blinder. Alice is going to have such a heap of karma dropped on her from a great height that she’ll be reincarnated as a lavatory brush.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm often so surprised that anyone thinks that she wouldn't get away with it. Like, I know there's a real sense of "come on, what now" with her. But she knows there is really nothing anyone could do because she is a wealthy white woman. The judge isn't going to make an example of her, not now not ever.

The judge and GAL have the power to correct it but they probably won't because they are in the same economic and educational class as Alice and they aren't going to basically punish themselves.

That feels very wrong. He believes his children are being abused. He won’t walk away.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
SweetnessFollows, I really value you, but I need to disagree with this. Those two girls are his blood and he loves them dearly. You can see that he spent a lot of time and effort with them, and how much they mean to him. There is no way he could walk away from his children.

And even if he did have a second family, he couldn't leave the two girls at the mercy of Alice, as she would ruin their mental health even more than she's done already.
---
It feels to me - and I might (am) just be woozy from the pain pills - that he has become infinitely more decisive, hardline, uncompromising and transparent about what Alice did to him. Both in stating pretty openly that she was abusing him and applying coercive control (illegal in the UK), and the tone he took with her in the OFW email. I wonder if he will come out and do an interview at some point, to be honest; he’s the kind of man who, I *think*, would want to help other men in his position.
Anne Kiley has played a blinder. Alice is going to have such a heap of karma dropped on her from a great height that she’ll be reincarnated as a lavatory brush.
If Ioan did a TV interview about this, it would destroy Alice's efforts to ruin him.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.