Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wdf what a feckin ugly souled cretin to take her wee innocent daughter out of the only school she had ever known to slap her into a new one just to duck Ioan over . I do dislike her duck it !

She needs JAILED NOW! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Stealing this from the Katie Price thread. Because really, Alice could use it as her profile pic. Provocative sassy and pouty!
IMG_2315.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This to me feels like a severe failure of the school. Ioan had called them and they said she is not enrolled. you'd think when Alice enrolled them they'd double check after the father asked previously about it whether this is all right (unless of course Alice forged it)

Reactions: 51
Both will have to move schools in October. Alice only had a six month lease.
Oh, she will have grifted enough money from saps who will be worried about the children and leaving their new school. She will renew her lease for six more months.

Reactions: 14
This to me feels like a severe failure of the school. Ioan had called them and they said she is not enrolled. you'd think when Alice enrolled them they'd double check after the father asked previously about it whether this is all right (unless of course Alice forged it)
He could have spoken to someone different from the person who enrolled Elsie though…

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine a poor school administrator facing big ol' bully Alice though?

"YOU WILL DO WHAT I WANT! HOW DARE YOU SAY I CAN'T HAVE MY WAY! I HAVE A SICK CHILD IN THE CAR! MY BABEEZ ARE VERY UPSET AND CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 23.31.35.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh, she will have grifted enough money from saps who will be worried about the children and leaving their new school. She will resign for six more months.
She didn’t make enough for one month of rent with her GFM though. Can’t see her “fans” ponying up $39000 for six months of rent.

Reactions: 39
AE: Couldn’t keep up with this one on the way to school this morning. Don’t think I have ever seen her so excited. Then they all got inside and had to stand in lines according to which class they’d been put in and she got this little proud and excited but a teeny bit nervous face on that I love so much.

So Elsie had to put a brave face on things. The kid probably doesn't dare to protest as narc mommy would start ranting.
Poor kid was probably scared Big Foot would embarass her. She was probably praying to get on in the room.

Reactions: 20
Yes, it was in the same minute order that addresses schools: The parties are to use ourfamilywizard.com to communicate about the minor child. The parties are to check the website at least once every 24 hours and respond to messages within 24 hours. Messages shall be brief, peaceful and child focused.
So how many days did his message go not just unanswered, but also "unread"? She is going to try to pull the stunt she didn't see it. The judge wasn't born yesterday, Alice.

Reactions: 28
Oh, I thought he called her 'old' school and they told him she was still enrolled. Maybe he never called the other school because it didn't occur to him there'd be sleight of hand? Let me see if I can find that.

Reactions: 10
I don't think Ella started school.
Alice needs someone with her all day and now she's not got Gloria, Ella has become her career.
She will claim Ella has anxiety so can't go or some such bs
Where did Gloria go? I've missed that bit of news!

Reactions: 8
btw I doubt that the school stuff has any relevance tommorrow. its about child custody evaluation. He likely brought up the school point to show that Alice is an completely incompetent and malicious o-parent and thus that the evaluation asap is imperative (perhaps more). I doubt he'll try to get the school changed again because that defeats the purpose of what he wanted.

the list of misconducts is growing and works against her
Oh, I thought he called her 'old' school and they told him she was still enrolled. Maybe he never called the other school because it didn't occur to him there'd be sleight of hand? Let me see if I can find that.
he mentioned calling all three. neither was enrolled in the new ones

Reactions: 41
So how many days did his message go not just unanswered, but also "unread"? She is going to try to pull the stunt she didn't see it. The judge wasn't born yesterday, Alice.
When she’s openly posting on Insta over the last week there’s literally no excuse acceptable for not reading the messages. i look forward to hearing what she has to say about it

Reactions: 37
That is not the school's job. If Alice provides all the relevant paperwork, they enrol her. Not their job to double check. This is on Alice, not over worked school administration staff.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I reckon he knew she'd do this. I mean not knew...but knowing how she is, knew it was likely. And she's fucked herself over yet again like with the RO application because she has no self control.

Reactions: 30
I doubt he'll try to get the school changed again
It makes it a little awkward for Elsie but if I was him I would try to put her back in the old school. It just rewards AE's bullshit if he goes along with this.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I see from Dr Dupee's CV that she's Australian, or at least spent some time working there early in her career. As we know, Australians all know each other, so her appointment is clearly a set up by I and B to con Alice out of custody...

(How long before am FM suggests something along these lines? 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.