Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard for me to imagine anyone so arrogant that they'll intentionally disobey a court order and risk a fine, jail, community service. Never mind not doing what is in the best interest of her child.

The judge should just put her directly to jail, she won't comply with the other two.
I think this is what you get when a child is overly indulged and entitled and excused, and never has to face consequences for their poor behaviour. I believe this is how Alice was treated as a child - the story about her throwing a tantrum about her parents moving house (and them giving in to her and thereby stopping the move) at age 14 is a prime example. And this is (IMO) what created the monster we see today.*
She doesn’t fear or even respect the authority of the court, because she has never felt the consequences of authority coming down on her before. Everyone around her has always made excuses for her and covered up for her. There are multiple rumours of her poor behaviour in both Paris and LA, which (if the rumours are correct) involved pay offs by Olivier / Ioan. She breaches the DVRO time and time again - and so what?? She’s just cute quirky “eccentric” Alice who does her own thing and everyone finds it just so adorable. The judge will find her so enchanting he’ll be eating out of her hand.**

* Unfortunately IMO there’s a real chance of Ella going the same way. She’s nearly the same age (14), and has already indulged in criminal behaviour (hacking, assault) against her father without consequences.

** Obviously not really, just in the demented bat cave that passes for Alice’s mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wdf what a feckin ugly souled cretin to take her wee innocent daughter out of the only school she had ever known to slap her into a new one just to duck Ioan over . I do dislike her duck it !

She needs JAILED NOW! 🤬
Yeah remember how big of a drama it was that the babies had to leave their “forever home”, but sure throw her into a new school this year and another new one next, what harm 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Ella wouldn’t *dare* pull a stunt like that on Mother Dearest. Depending on how high/drunk/hungover/sleep deprived Alice is, she could represent a real emotional and physical danger to her children (after all, she beat up IG, didn’t she? Now that she’s coerced Ella into being IG’s surrogate, who’s to say what she would do if she felt cornered or threatened). As I said recently, Ella acts out with IG because he’s safe. She can get out all her rage, her abandonment complex, her bewilderment, suffering, loneliness and sense of betrayal in front of him and he would only be gentle. He loves her very much, you see; Alice is incapable of love, boundaries or respecting others’ bodily autonomy. Ella would probably be dumped on an orphanage doorstep after an hour of unhinged rage and screaming fits.

(Sorry if any of my posts seem a bit disjointed tonight - my doctor prescribed a great but *strong* painkiller and I feel a bit Woo-woo-WoOOoW at present. Probably shouldn’t be typing, but hey-ho).
Oh yes, strong agree. She fears her mother, who is unpredictable and vola

Reactions: 21
Is Bianca well enough to have children? Sorry if this ignorant question.
Hi @knickerbocker glory. Having a chronic (lifelong or years long) illness doesn’t mean that a person cannot have children. For example a person with extreme cancer
Is Bianca well enough to have children? Sorry if this ignorant question.
Yes. Yes she can. With all due respect @knickerb
btw I doubt that the school stuff has any relevance tommorrow. its about child custody evaluation. He likely brought up the school point to show that Alice is an completely incompetent and malicious o-parent and thus that the evaluation asap is imperative (perhaps more). I doubt he'll try to get the school changed again because that defeats the purpose of what he wanted.

the list of misconducts is growing and works against her

he mentioned calling all three. neither was enrolled in the new ones
FYI @welp, I was asked at a dinner with friends recently who I’d truly like to interview over the coming years…I said @welp and my friends said ‘who?’. I explained AE/IG, surprisingly some people had seen Daily Muck coverage from the UK, I was gobsmacked! More people than we realise read here. I think @welp is a nerdy (sorry welp) connoisseur of all things justice and truth. Sorry @welp for fangirling you, I just can’t help admire you for recognising the abuse and documenting it. @IHateHadargoyle and @Bridgeofsighs too. Like holy hell you guys saw this from the beginning ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah remember how big of a drama it was that the babies had to leave their “forever home”, but sure throw her into a new school this year and another new one next, what harm 🙄
Yes exactly what I was getting at ! Her home she had to leave but her school, she didn't have to leave that . God her kids mean absolutely nothing to her except money making machines !

Reactions: 25
Just looking at the comments she has on the photo she posted of what that person said.
They are all saying how horrible it is etc (and it is, because it includes comments on the kids) Yet these people commenting know that Alice has said and done way worse, yet they still support her, the irony 😑

Reactions: 20
Lmao that Dupree could be from Queensland Australia mate. (She studied medicine at Queensland Uni 1991-96). Wonder if she grew up in a trailer in Broadbeach.
*her psych placements were in Melbourne and it’s surrounding rural areas.
OMFG she's Bianca's cousin!! No wonder Ioan wants Dupee as the Evaluator!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've said it many times before but it rules him out of bigger roles. The noise in itself is not that much of a issue, in fact if enough time passes people forget allegations (unfortunately in most cases), but the risk of some explosive stuff (like SA accusations) to get deployed is huge in a case like this where Alice is basically for 3 years on a mission to ruin him. Stuff like a minor role in BB4 works because if you have a Flash/Kang situation it's not that expensive to make reshots or even cut him out and even if you dont most dont care about the minor roles anyway. He will have to focus on them. And tbh it's not bad. he got 175 k for what? a 2-3 weeks shot? This is probably more than he earns in a comparable time as a lead in a TV show. And it's also more flexible.

It's true that this has ruined Alice more. People that cant keep silent/disobeye lawyers and generally act like her are always bad. though I suspect she was already unemployable to begin with.
I think the fact she can’t act made her unemployable.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I wonder if the judge will ask Elsie, or get the GAL to, where would Elsie like to go to school? Not what her mother wants, what she wants. And if she chooses her old school the judge should order it! Malice is a sneaky selfish witch. Fancy ripping your child out of their school and away from friends just to basically stick two fingers up at your ex?! And then gloating on social media about it. WHAT A twit.
Lord above knows what rubbish excuse she will come up with for missing the OFW message. Not only is it court ordered to be checked at least every 24 hours, Alice is clearly on her phone constantly using social media, so can’t pull the ‘I didn’t see the notification, I didn’t know’ bollocks.
They should check the time the OFW message was sent and what’s the odds she’s posting something on SM on or around that time but chose not to read it.

Reactions: 28
Today in things that never happened
View attachment 2382657
Alice's friends consist almost exclusively of obsessed blue check chasing trolls that she never met
View attachment 2382661
imagine conditioning your kids to hate their loving father but to love *creepy* internet groupies
View attachment 2382665
lovely interview with Ioan at the Comic Con - I loled at the changing name one given how obsessed Alice is with this. Also put HUGE emphasis on being very happy to see his family in Wales
Sadly I never bothered wearing a bra to bed. In fact the first thing I do when I get home is rip my bra off and sling it over the banisters. 😆This is why I do not pass the pencil test and not only does the pencil stay under my tits…I could keep a full art supply under there. ☹
Same! The relief at the end of the day! I would come home from work during the pandemic and have my bra off before my facemask! I’ve lost a good bit of weight recently & my once full boobs are now empty, saggy sacks. When I wake up in the morning my right tits already downstairs putting the kettle on. I’m totally getting them done.

Anyway, back on topic. mAlice is an abusive duck & I hope we get to see some candids at the con. But I really doubt anyone will bother sharing pics of her to social media. Unless they were a tattler 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hopefully by time the lease is up, she will be in prison for domestic abuse, breaking a restraining order, abusing children and/or breaking a court order. Then she can live her best life, pleading innocence and telling her bullshit, made up, woe is me stories to a whole new audience. Not forgetting that this would all be free to Malice, free rent, free food, free clothes! Why go for a GoFundMe when you can have all of Americas tax payers pay for you! Aim high Alice, you’re so worth it!
I think you encapsulate the future so well @Ittybittytittyclub. mAlice only wants fame as a betrayed woman. She will continue her lies forever. She’s an evil narc Abuser

Reactions: 18
From the IG FB fanpage

L: I am currently in therapy and it’s helping a lot. I look back on how Debs and I were manipulated and used and it is really sad for me. Ioan and Bianca have been wonderful to us. Your words mean a lot. I’ll try to be way more positive on the group than before. I apologize for that huge craziness. We were played just like Ioan, only not as badly. Still the parallels are there.

Anyway as I notice she gets a lot of her stuff from Tattle, I thought I would post this. It's IG from 2020 thanking his fans and he seems sincere. I'm taking the compliment anyway, just as I took BW's 'Thank You' for the donations on her Insta. "This too shall pass" - that must be his current mantra given this tit show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Nope, moment of grace towards her removed after reading the latest filing.

You don't play games with your children to mess with your ex. You don't claw a little girl out of the school she's known and loved for years - and where all her friends are - because you're lazy and you don't want to drive her to school. And you especially don't defy an actual court order to do it to say duck you to their father and then post photos of the girl off to said new school on your insta to taunt him.

I'll assume something happened at the previous school that shed her in a bad light. Maybe a teacher said something? I'm sure the Custody Evaluator will be on it.

She saw the message from IG and ignored it. She thought if it was marked as *unread* she could get away with it. Who cares if the court order said messages had to be responded to within 24 hours? I can say I didn't see it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

How can the convention now let her come when she's broken a court order this way? Aren't they then co-signing the behavior? They said before they thought her DVRO waa only SM related, like that made it okay. This is entirely different.

There has to be real consequences. This can't keep happening. If someone is advising her to do these things they are no friend to her. No friend at all.

MOO

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
btw I agree with whoever said she probably adressed him as Ioan & Bianca (or more likely Anne). the "only" makes it sound like it wasnt a different name but a longer one (like two names). "From Ioan" also sounds like he wanted to make clear its only him.

and tbh it would fit: her narrative is that Ioan is being mindcontrolled by these two and she no doubt suspects that she is actually talking to his lawyer there since Ioan is a "pussy" that tries everything to not talk to her
I bet it was more like Ioan & Bogan.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe she can be transparent with her followers and tell everyone how exactly she lost so much weight so quickly. I'd like to know. Women in menopause generally have a tough time losing weight so it's impressive. I assume she had fat freezing treatments, especially on her neck. Coolsculpting comes to mind. No judgement. I understand wanting to look good for her first acting related gig in years. I know how important it is to look good as a woman of a certain age trying to get work in the industry. I'm completely willing to give her that.

And for someone who rails against the DM she sure does work hard to be in it. Sigh.

MOO
Whatever she did she has Ioan to thank for it, she couldn’t have done it without him paying for it.

Reactions: 16
From the IG FB fanpage

L: I am currently in therapy and it’s helping a lot. I look back on how Debs and I were manipulated and used and it is really sad for me. Ioan and Bianca have been wonderful to us. Your words mean a lot. I’ll try to be way more positive on the group than before. I apologize for that huge craziness. We were played just like Ioan, only not as badly. Still the parallels are there.

Anyway as I notice she gets a lot of her stuff from Tattle, I thought I would post this. It's IG from 2020 thanking his fans and he seems sincere. I'm taking the compliment anyway, just as I took BW's 'Thank You' for the donations on her Insta. "This too shall pass" - that must be his current mantra given this tit show.

View attachment 2384972
Sorry but the inline bullying they did to Ioan and Bianca are just inexcusable. They were as vicious as Alice.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.