Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #203 Nothing says “marriage is for life” quite like a 56 page pre-nup.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @BessieNessie for the thread title as nominated by @BingoFlamingo

Recap:

* Alice has perjured herself filing her response to the custody evaluation request. Thanks to @Hiraeth for the doc.
*Alice's sock was locked out of twitter so she has proceeded to post multiple filtered drunken selfies on Instagram
* Ioan and Bianca are in Wales, enjoying Bianca's birthday and Ioan ComicCon appearance.
* the poll results came true with the winning options being "A full spread of horrid selfies with captions about how she loves life/everyone"
- we think she reads here for ideas.

If I've missed anything please fill in the gaps!

Please stick to the main players, and obscure any identifying info from screenshots from those who are not Alice (or her latest sock), and those who do not have more than 10k social media followers.

Old thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Only Alice's socks and weird ass supporters feel that Bianca should pay Alice alimony.
If I'm not mistaken, Bianca has never been in a relationship with the blonde Sasquatch.

Screenshot_20230812_224254_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_224302_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Winning at life?? As far as I can tell, the "proper actress" made less than minimum wage according to her prenup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Alice still posting away cos its Saturday night in L.A.
Drinky poo time ! We see you 👀🙈
If there was another brain cell, it would be lonely.

(Just in bed with one of my dogs on my feet after bingeing Ghost Hunters all night while knitting a summer cardigan. I know how to live 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Secret money? She probably should have added that to her financials.

Screenshot_20230812_231406_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It's not the coat tails she's riding. But, that none of Alice's business.

Screenshot_20230812_231625_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Tony doesn't even know how to delete his Twitter account and barely speaks English, I somehow doubt he has any knowledge of how child support is calculated in the US.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
They dont get that no one cares if Alice works, but that it's utterly ridiculous that she expects Ioan to pay all her expenses (and shames him if not) when she cant be arsed to work or downsize. The fact that she has a nanny & isnt working but then acts like she lives on the breadline with 18k/month expenses is breathtaking.

Alice also isnt excused from not working just because Bianca is lucky enough to have money without currently working. What sort of mentality is that?

and no, Bianca's income does not impact how much support Ioan pays. They only may consider it (after marrying) in severe hardship cases, but this case is far far away from being on

i btw love that Tone mentions the actor strike when Alice hasnt worked in 8 years (and this was a sequel where she was written out eventually)

BTW if Alice has soon money incoming like Tone claims she needs to declare it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
It's 05:25 here in the UK, I've been working since 8pm last night and still have 3 hours to go (ish). I am about ready to drop, pretty sure I'll be asleep by 08:01. How the hell does Tony who claims to have a kidney problem (which I don't believe for a hot second), still up tweeting at this hour? I'm barely keeping my eyes open yet he's writing war and peace tweets for his equally as drunk sister. The mind boggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.