Tattle Turds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it's my day to create new threads--I need the practice!

Link to previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Link to previous thread:

Dear Cousin GRUFFUDD!! 👸🏻👋🏻

yes I am familiar with Forest Bathing. I like to do a bit of Grounding when i’m up the Forest, just take your shoes and socks off and feel the earth beneath your feet. Marvellous and lots of heath benefits too. 🤗

0CC13A4B-FFE3-4155-AC82-4C2E90875EA1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Link to previous thread:

Thank you for the new thread Susie. I think we’re going to need a bigger blanket for us all, a very warm welcome to those of you lovely turds who have hopped over from the other thread. I came for a chat, and stayed, I really don’t need the negativity that surrounds the Abuser at the moment, and things were getting a bit tense on the other thread, so I’m giving it a miss for a while.
I love the pictures of trees and the beautiful poems. Thank you all muchly, they has cheered me up hugely. I know I always feel better when I’ve been outside in nature, amongst the trees and by a river. As my Mum once said to me, there is no bad weather just inappropriate clothing. So come rain or shine I’ll go walking, and having dogs I have no excuse especially as I live in a beautiful part of the world 🚶🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the new thread Susie. I think we’re going to need a bigger blanket for us all, a very warm welcome to those of you lovely turds who have hopped over from the other thread. I came for a chat, and stayed, I really don’t need the negativity that surrounds the Abuser at the moment, and things were getting a bit tense on the other thread, so I’m giving it a miss for a while.
I love the pictures of trees and the beautiful poems. Thank you all muchly, they has cheered me up hugely. I know I always feel better when I’ve been outside in nature, amongst the trees and by a river. As my Mum once said to me, there is no bad weather just inappropriate clothing. So come rain or shine I’ll go walking, and having dogs I have no excuse especially as I live in a beautiful part of the world 🚶🏻‍♀️
Isn’t it lovely just to have a chin wag and share nice things and leave all the negative horror stuff on the main thread (after you have followed the saga from the beginning, it’s soo wearing isn’t it. How she lives that life i’ve no idea, must be horrible.) i’m soo glad I found you all on here. Btw, i’m now turcked up at the cabin, just poured a glass of bubbly 🥂🍾 chin chin turdlettes.
2B207405-062D-4C02-A47B-21030756962E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn’t it lovely just to have a chin wag and share nice things and leave all the negative horror stuff on the main thread (after you have followed the saga from the beginning, it’s soo wearing isn’t it. How she lives that life i’ve no idea, must be horrible.) i’m soo glad I found you all on here. Btw, i’m now turcked up at the cabin, just poured a glass of bubbly 🥂🍾 chin chin turdlettes.
View attachment 1519295
Chin chin, and enjoy. It looks lovely there 🌲🌳🌿

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1519295
Very jealous of the cabin and the champagne!

Enjoy both! I have never heard of Japanese bathing but it looks totally amazing ♥

Sending lots of love to @ReturningthePearls - I wanted to reply to the comment that replied to my post but I’m to late and the new thread has started.
I hope you are ok ♥♥ Sending you a big hug 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Enjoy both! I have never heard of Japanese bathing but it looks totally amazing ♥

Sending lots of love to @ReturningthePearls - I wanted to reply to the comment that replied to my post but I’m to late and the new thread has started.
I second that @ReturningthePearls. I hope you read the poem I put up in the last thread and just breathe 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dear Cousin GRUFFUDD!! 👸🏻👋🏻

yes I am familiar with Forest Bathing. I like to do a bit of Grounding when i’m up the Forest, just take your shoes and socks off and feel the earth beneath your feet. Marvellous and lots of heath benefits too. 🤗

View attachment 1519043
I can absolutely appreciate that. Where I grew up, we had lots of lakes with sandy beaches surrounded by forest, so I feel like I got the best of everything there.

One of my happiest memories ever was on a trip to Iona in the Inner Hebrides, just sitting on the rocks next to the water's edge, watching and listening and just being. It was so peaceful and restorative.

Here's a depiction of me in that very spot (not my photo, and not what I look like, lol):

1661194542978.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can absolutely appreciate that. Where I grew up, we had lots of lakes with sandy beaches surrounded by forest, so I feel like I got the best of everything there.

One of my happiest memories ever was on a trip to Iona in the Inner Hebrides, just sitting on the rocks next to the water's edge, watching and listening and just being. It was so peaceful and restorative.

Here's a depiction of me in that very spot (not my photo, and not what I look like, lol):

View attachment 1519703
THAT WATER 😍 it looks absolutely stunning. Ashamed to say I know very little about the Hebrides, I always imagine quite a remote, windswept, grey place because of the location but I’m very happy to be educated with this gorgeous view 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1519703
One of my favourite films is “I know where I’m going” and is set on Mull. It’s a very old film 1945, and is in black and white, but I love it. Always had a crush on the lead actor, Roger Livesey, Wendy Hiller plays the female lead. It’s a put your feet up with a cup of tea Saturday afternoon film.Anyway, I’ve always fancied a cruise around some of Scotland‘s beautiful islands.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I second that @ReturningthePearls. I hope you read the poem I put up in the last thread and just breathe 😘
All my love to you both for checking in. Really, thank you. It was just a happy remark. I don’t know how it led to being drastically misperceived. I’m not a betrayer of trust nor an attention-seeker. My terms of endearment are always sincere. I just needed a space to say (at least) that.

I’ve been feeling terrible today, and I don’t deserve to feel terrible. I napped for a few hours which helped but I binged and purged an hour ago so that wasn’t a good coping strategy, obviously. 🙄 I make awful choices sometimes, I know. (PS, I just realized I should have put a trigger warning in this post, I’m sorry.) But I’ll bounce back! One of my favorite Qur’anic verses is, “What is coming is better than what is gone.” I’ll be alright because at my core I’m always alright. We all are. Thank you for thinking of me. 💛

Georgie you look like you’re in literal Heaven, tucked away in one of its prettiest gardens. Have an extra glass for me and take it all in. Look at all those trees! ❤

Love you, Nelly. How’ve you been feeling lately? 💚 At peace? A little more centered in body and spirit?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All my love to you both for checking in. Really, thank you. It was just a happy remark. I don’t know how it led to being drastically misperceived. I’m not a betrayer of trust nor an attention-seeker. My terms of endearment are always sincere. I just needed a space to say (at least) that.

I’ve been feeling terrible today, and I don’t deserve to feel terrible. I napped for a few hours which helped but I binged and purged an hour ago so that wasn’t a good coping strategy, obviously. 🙄 I make awful choices sometimes, I know. (PS, I just realized I should have put a trigger warning in this post, I’m sorry.) But I’ll bounce back! One of my favorite Qur’anic verses is, “What is coming is better than what is gone.” I’ll be alright because at my core I’m always alright. We all are. Thank you for thinking of me. 💛

Georgie you look like you’re in literal Heaven, tucked away in one of its prettiest gardens. Have an extra glass for me and take it all in. Look at all those trees! ❤

Love you, Nelly. How’ve you been feeling lately? 💚 At peace? A little more centered in body and spirit?
Oh RTP I knew you would be feeling dreadful. It was a strange over reaction from some people
IMO. I and many other people know it didn’t come from a bad place. I mean you only said you’d spoken to her. Much love

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I’m really truly sorry RTP. It was a post I made that everyone started jumping on and you got blamed. I’ve appreciated your friendship on here and feel sick to have caused all that 💔 Please do bounce back 🙏

• Heart
One of my favorite Qur’anic verses is, “What is coming is better than what is gone.” I’ll be alright because at my core I’m always alright. We all are. Thank you for thinking of me. 💛
One of my favorite children’s picture books, “Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse” by Kevin Henkes, has this line in it:

Today was a difficult day. Tomorrow will be better.

Similar sentiment, yes? I have often repeated these words to myself and they bring me comfort.

The people who matter most to you know your character; the others don’t matter. Take care, gather your resilience and move forward through the new day. ❤

• Heart
Oh RTP I knew you would be feeling dreadful. It was a strange over reaction from some people
IMO. I and many other people know it didn’t come from a bad place. I mean you only said you’d spoken to her. Much love
You get only love from me, jesskell. 💚 Thank you for understanding. I really didn’t mean any harm and I’m grateful you recognized that.

I’m really truly sorry RTP. It was a post I made that everyone started jumping on and you got blamed. I’ve appreciated your friendship on here and feel sick to have caused all that 💔
No, no, no don’t you dare blame yourself! 🥺 I just made that remark and apparently people didn’t jive with it. I can’t control how anyone feels but I can control how I respond— granted, I clearly didn’t respond to it well today haha 😩 But I’ll be good as new in a bit! It’s alright. Everything’s just fine. 💚

One of my favorite children’s picture books, “Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse” by Kevin Henkes, has this line in it:

Today was a difficult day. Tomorrow will be better.

Similar sentiment, yes? I have often repeated these words to myself and they bring me comfort.

The people who matter most to you know your character; the others don’t matter. Take care, gather your resilience and move forward through the new day. ❤
I LOVE that book. ❤ One of my childhood favorites, how did you know? 🥰 I needed this quote, I might write it on my wall with my other fave quotes. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 💛

• Heart

View attachment 1519703
I can see that we are clearly related 🤣 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No, no, no don’t you dare blame yourself! 🥺 I just made that remark and apparently people didn’t jive with it. I can’t control how anyone feels but I can control how I respond— granted, I clearly didn’t respond to it well today haha 😩 But I’ll be good as new in a bit! It’s alright. Everything’s just fine. 💚
I think I jived with it a bit too much 🙈! I really didn’t see the harm others did and my comment was honestly meant lightly, and never ever planned to cause a pile-on. I’m going to keep my head down for a while, but didn’t want to clock off without first apologizing to you, esp’ after you’ve been so kind & friendly ever since I joined. 😰 You really didn’t deserve that. I probably did 😞 xxx

• Heart
I think I jived with it a bit too much 🙈! I really didn’t see the harm others did and my comment was honestly meant lightly, and never ever planned to cause a pile-on. I’m going to keep my head down for a while, but didn’t want to clock off without first apologizing to you, esp’ after you’ve been so kind & friendly ever since I joined. 😰 You really didn’t deserve that. I probably did 😞 xxx
I don’t want you to lay low, but please come back to me soon, at least? I need my brilliant and kind Welsh pal or I’ll go insane. 🥹❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t want you to lay low, but please come back to me soon, at least? I need my brilliant and kind Welsh pal or I’ll go insane. 🥹❤
Caru ti. I’ll just take some time out and come back to you in a while. Take really good care of yourself. You truly are the best xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.