Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long will the kids use the Evans sur name after they see what Alice has done to them.

View attachment 2347584
It's funny, Alice claims that Ioan's mother didn't like her because she was "racist" against Alice as Alice wasn't Welsh enough.

However, Alice, and now Tone, both make fun of the Welsh spelling of Ioan's surname. Who's the xenophobe now?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Erm, is that a trick question, which one is less embarrassing to explain, is he really asking that question!
What a bleeping div 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
His/her remarks to "change your name" make me angry...
Both my maiden and married surnames (each of only 6 characters) are difficult for others. If I pronounce either name then no one spells them correctly. If someone sees the written name then they are unable to correctly pronounce either of them.
I'm patient and correctly pronounce or spell my name for them (if given the opportunity I first spell my surname before pronouncing it.). Others 'adapt' very quickly regarding my surnames.
I personally enjoy the uniqueness of my name unlike mAlice/Tony who just wants things to be "easy" - like the surname she choses to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've said it before and I'll say it again: she's got BDS (Bianca Derangement Syndrome). 😂
Yep and she accuses B of all the stuff she does herself. Her fanbase is now a handful of misfits with too much time on their hands.

Oh for the glory days post Lorraine when she had thousands of FMs to do her bidding and plenty of them were on Tattle too crying 'they cheated!!!!'

Does she think she's still winning??

Reactions: 31
Both my maiden and married surnames (each of only 6 characters) are difficult for others. If I pronounce either name then no one spells them correctly. If someone sees the written name then they are unable to correctly pronounce either of them.
I'm patient and correctly pronounce or spell my name for them (if given the opportunity I first spell my surname before pronouncing it.). Others 'adapt' very quickly regarding my surnames.
I personally enjoy the uniqueness of my name unlike mAlice/Tony who just wants things to be "easy" - like the surname she choses to use.
I have no problem in having to spell my surname every time (spelled as said and vice versa) but I'm still not forgiving my parents for giving me first and middle names that I have to spell every time too.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"Tone" is basically tweeting "CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!!" Where did we hear that before?
Idiot. He means only Alice uses Evans for the kids because in all the court documents they are referred to as Griffith. And in school no doubt they will be addressed as Griffith. Cant change it, Tone the Moan. It requires an order from a court to make that change, but you and Big Bird keep pretending otherwise. Village Idiot and her sidekick.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree uncommon or names from a different language to me are always unquie
Many of them have meanings and back stories to them, I mean today learned what Hiraeth means 🙂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks all 3 people who sent him tit.
None of this matters in court.

Screenshot_20230731_171417_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I agree uncommon or names from a different language to me are always unquie
Many of them have meanings and back stories to them, I mean today learned what Hiraeth means 🙂 xx
“Oh someone’s got a funny foreign name! Why should I learn how to pronounce it?” Typical small minded bullshit from a pair of pathetic little racists.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I bet when Zafer's wife or girlfriend sees Alice at the Always and Forever Con, the first words out of her mouth are going to be: "How drunk were you when you hooked up with that?"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I dread to think what kind of summer the kids have. AE tweeting all day, switching between DL and Tone. "Tone" has just posted a pic of B and T. The level of obsession is scary and it's not stopping.

Tone: The people defaming my sister and now ME! Tamika left and Bianca right. Pure as the driven snow! NOT!!

This is literally all Alice has got. She has no interests that don't involve libel and defamation. I really want to know if they will do a psych evaluation on her. They really need to. The GAL better be on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I bet when Zafer's wife or girlfriend sees Alice at the Always and Forever Con, the first words out of her mouth are going to be: "How drunk were you when you hooked up with that?"
Or, "The duck were you thinking?"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.