Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet when Zafer's wife or girlfriend sees Alice at the Always and Forever Con, the first words out of her mouth are going to be: "How drunk were you when you hooked up with that?"
Or, "I sure hope you got tested afterward."

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Tone FFS shut up. Nobody is sending you anything you crusty chav. now go wash those pot noodle stains out of your hair and take a breather. You'll do yourself a mischief.

Oh and FYI, Gruffudd is one of the oldest names in Wales, right far back as the Celts. Cymru am byth!!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
In the last thread, STone has made fun of actresses doing late night TV commercials. Guess what dude, it's still honest work. A paid job. Might not get you an Oscar, but it will cover your bills. Alice should try this.
I agree. Shaming anyone when they’re trying to work and build their resume or just pay the bills is so gross.

Reactions: 47
DL: Agreed. And all the while she and the ex husband are abusing her legally. How do you hate somebody that much?

Divorce = legal abuse. Sure Jan...

DL: And don't forget she got him to tell wild stories about the mother of his own children. I don't believe for a second she flashed her genitals at the neighbors. What a disgusting thing to say. I hope it comes back to haunt him.

Well AE flashed her arse at IG. Was it the fanny too??

DL: Yes but don't forget the kids were there, according to IG. those kids KNOW. How long until they speak up?

God - is she going to force the kids to say they didn't see her arse? This is old news anyway.

DL: You can't make mistakes like that. They refresh their twitter feeds for less! (they actually just spend every waking hour refreshing twitter and tattle feeds. One of them is even getting married this week and that's not even their biggest event!

Shoutout by AE to Mrs Mimsy LOL

DL: Good question. I'm not, entirely. I guess mostly because he ranted on and on in interviews about how amazing his wife was for years. Then did an about turn when he met the gf. I guess I am seeing him as manipulable.

Yes sadly IG was very manipulable. Was!!

DL: LMAO! "he may have a witness to the second" HOPING that it's true. Oh PLEASE be true please! It's not, ho. Check out the 20 foot bush around their house. He made it up.

I thought the 20 foot bush referred to Alice lmao

DL: I think you're right. it's still shocking though. Why does she bother saying she's 'working on her script'? She clearly isn't.

BW lives in AE's head rent free lol

DL: You should probably get your facts right before you start accusing Alice of cheating. looks like ioan lied to you honey. Oh no. And you believed him? That's sad. And sure, call me Alice. it's a compliment. Still doesn't make me her.

Nah it was people who worked on the VD. Nice try honey.

View attachment 2347407
There is absolutely no way that’s not Alice. Who else has the free time? Or cares THAT much?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I
I find her and Tony's comments about Ioan's surname really xenophobic. I'm sure people will have no trouble learning to pronounce a traditional Welsh surname.
This!!!! Thank you!

What a rotten humiliating thing she is pushing. It's his name. This is part of her larger racist ways of saying Gloria is fat (the tweet she said Elsie said), TSA agents get yelled at and the person of color she yelled at in the target parking garage.

I imagine it's a LOT more in person, which will come out with the GAL review.

Reactions: 46
There's a blonde in my house who's a far better actress than Malice. Her hair colour is natural for a start. Every time someone comes within a possible half metre of stepping on a paw or otherwise hurting her by accident, she lets out a dramatic yelp, draws back and acts as though she's in great pain.

Still a better actress than Ioan's EX-wife.

View attachment 2347243
More talented and better looking 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, mAlice. Cheating, creeping and tweeting.

Isn’t she tired of being so ugly? I’m knackered just reading it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m sad that it’s now been a week since I saw the Barbie movie and Loopy hasn’t even bothered to explain it to me and tell me how I, as a woman, should feel about it.
He is still busy contemplating his penis..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This!!!! Thank you!

What a rotten humiliating thing she is pushing. It's his name. This is part of her larger racist ways of saying Gloria is fat (the tweet she said Elsie said), TSA agents get yelled at and the person of color she yelled at in the target parking garage.

I imagine it's a LOT more in person, which will come out with the GAL review.
Doesn't she refer to Gloria's family as 'Gyppos' in the court documents?. In one of the abusive messages to Ioan I think. 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 30
LOL AE might have had an affair. Funny how DL knows all about Alice including all her thoughts but is deffo not her.

dl ae might have cheated.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Doesn't she refer to Gloria's family as 'Gyppos' in the court documents?. In one of the abusive messages to Ioan I think. 😲
also from the July 12, 2022 court filing:
"Gloria is DEVASTATED" -- so Gloria and her family was referred to by mAlice as "gyppo family"

1690845116176.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Not me refreshing this page on the regular to see if Bernal was canned

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thanks StoneMountain!.
---
I do admit that as many times as I reread that, it's a bit cloudy as to who mAlice is referring to - could be either Biance or Gloria. :eek:
<I don't recall when B visited Wales with IG to see his family.>

ETA: I'm backtracking -- the more I read that, the more I believe that mAlice was calling Biance a "gyppo".

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.