Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, probably not the best actors to use in comparison, given their only similarity is that they're all over the age of 50. Any one of those women could wipe the floor with Evans in their sleep.

I think one of the points @seneca was making and others have commented on is that you're not prevented from succeeding at acting even if you're mediocre as long as people are happy to work with you because you're not a dick. I can buy that.
Yeah, I’ve heard this about a load of creative professions. Yes it’s great if you’re wildly talented and that takes you pretty far. But if you are mediocre and a) get things done to deadline or turn up on time and know all your lines and b) are a pleasure to work with and c) are flexible according to the nature of the job, all of that can carry you a long way, get you rebooked for work etc etc. looking presentable in the case of actors probably also goes a long way.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm sure that Malice got her start in French films thanks to Olivier and the French casting couch, having been the Paris equivalent of a yacht girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I find it hilarious that they think they can doxx us here or that they even get it right 🤣🤣🤣.
They are so angry that we know more about them they know of themselves and I am here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Alice! How many times do you refresh this page?

I find it absolutely astonishing that she doesn’t see how badly she’s giving herself away with all the manic rage-tweeting. As if any other human external to this shitshow would be so invested they’d spend literally all their waking hours tweeting about this one topic and nothing else. Such a massively overinflated sense of self-importance to think that’s plausible. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Yep, they're both Alice.

Tone: Please let me know anything this person posts about me or Alice Evans. I will not be offended!

Someone is chasing narc supply. The anti AE accounts cba anymore, she's just a broken record so "Tone" is desperate to find someone new to fight with. Oh and Tone/DL will be offended LOL - that's the whole point. DL is terribly offended that B tries to help T to get her Tattle account back in this tweet. It's 'disgraceful' lmao

View attachment 2346512
Once again, it’s not shame on the person committing the abuse, just the person who brought it to light 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah, I’ve heard this about a load of creative professions. Yes it’s great if you’re wildly talented and that takes you pretty far. But if you are mediocre and a) get things done to deadline or turn up on time and know all your lines and b) are a pleasure to work with and c) are flexible according to the nature of the job, all of that can carry you a long way, get you rebooked for work etc etc. looking presentable in the case of actors probably also goes a long way.
While that may be true to an extent and a foot in the door can get you far, there are way too many talented people out there for many mediocre talents to get far. For every decent actor or writer or artist, there’s a million super talented ones who are also nice and do their job without complaint. Nepotism definitely helps some people. Knowing the right people. Getting one break and then networking. I’m in a creative field and I can say with 100% certainty that there are just as many super talented people who are easy to work with as there are modestly talented nice folks.

Reactions: 18
A 🐝 on 🐝. Even insects love her.

View attachment 2346899
I’m not sure but I think that’s Ioan’s hand.
ETA. Or maybe not. I thought the hair caught in the bracelet was on the wrist and so was Ioan’s hand. 🤣
But that bee is so adorable and it obviously feels safe on 🐝’s wrist. If it saw mAlice it would sting her. 😈

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hi Alice! How many times do you refresh this page?

I find it absolutely astonishing that she doesn’t see how badly she’s giving herself away with all the manic rage-tweeting. As if any other human external to this shitshow would be so invested they’d spend literally all their waking hours tweeting about this one topic and nothing else. Such a massively overinflated sense of self-importance to think that’s plausible. 😂
Oh god, THIS. You’ve nailed it. Even if Alice could tweet convincingly as someone else (she can’t) the whole premise is completely implausible anyway because it’s based on someone caring about Alice Evans enough to tweets hundreds of times a week about her. Alice, no. You’re a failed Hallmark actress who no one has heard of, going through a completely bog-standard divorce. There isn’t a single normal person out there who gives a flying duck. Yes you’ve attracted a few flies with your tit, but all three of them have their own agendas and are achieving the square root of duck all with their “support”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m not sure but I think that’s Ioan’s hand.
ETA. Or maybe not. I thought the hair caught in the bracelet was on the wrist and so was Ioan’s hand. 🤣
But that bee is so adorable and it obviously feels safe on 🐝’s wrist. If it saw mAlice it would sting her. 😈
Thank god you corrected yourself! I'm pretty sure that's a lady's hand. And if not, those bracelets on a man give me the ick, personally

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.