Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also from the July 12, 2022 court filing:
"Gloria is DEVASTATED" -- so Gloria and her family was referred to by mAlice as "gyppo family"

View attachment 2347867
I read that as Gloria was devastated that Ioan told Bianca the house was a state, and then Bianca told all her “extended gyppo family”. It makes no sense for Gloria to tell her own family that the house was disgusting when Gloria was the housekeeper!

ETA: I also suspect this was Alice reading speculation on Tattle and Twitter about how manky and unhygienic posters imagined her house to be, and she decided it must be Bianca saying it 🤣

Reactions: 34
yes, I poured myself another coffee and did some thinking and then I corrected myself before reading the responses.

Ya'll are absolutely correct!!! mAlice was referring to Bianca...

thanks, wonderful turds, for the corrections while I did my rethinking!! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Cograts on the wedding

But this give Alice a chance to turn up for the scramble and belly flop on the bairns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In the last thread, STone has made fun of actresses doing late night TV commercials. Guess what dude, it's still honest work. A paid job. Might not get you an Oscar, but it will cover your bills. Alice should try this.
Lisa Rinna made millions selling incontinence-wear. I feel Alice has the skill set and experience for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Alice trying to get the sympathy train moving.

View attachment 2347908
Poor little me. Cry me a river.
---
I can't feel any sympathy for Alice when I remember how much pain she's caused. Alienating children from a good father is a despicable act and that's just for a start.
---
also from the July 12, 2022 court filing:
"Gloria is DEVASTATED" -- so Gloria and her family was referred to by mAlice as "gyppo family"

View attachment 2347867
Don't know why Alice is dissing Ioan's mam's house. He did a ancestry tracing documentary for BBC Wales a few years ago in which he met a genealogist at his parents house and it looked very nice. And clean!.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20230731-193706.png

In discussion of one of the most traumatic things that could possibly happen to her children, mAlice is focused on.... receipts.

After expiration, there's some dead man switch that will release all the secret information that will really show them a thing or two. This is just disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I
I find her and Tony's comments about Ioan's surname really xenophobic. I'm sure people will have no trouble learning to pronounce a traditional Welsh surname.
In the last 3 years I think the amount of people who can pronounce Gruffudd correctly has likely increased by about 10,000%

(Annoyingly my laptop still tries to auto-correct it. Damn you laptop, has everything we have gone through together these last three years meant nothing to you?)

• Haha
View attachment 2347954

In discussion of one of the most traumatic things that could possibly happen to her children, mAlice is focused on.... receipts.

After expiration, there's some dead man switch that will release all the secret information that will really show them a thing or two. This is just disgusting.
She really thinks too that at some future time a judge is going to give a duck that Tamika spoke to Bianca about being kicked off Tattle. Like that validates 3 years of ranting and raving about Ioan and Bianca almost nonstop.

Reactions: 42
I can’t copy and paste tweets, but what a strange thing to say, that Ioan would prefer her to commit suicide to avoid the whole divorce brouhaha.

He wanted a divorce but collaborative and no drama. He wanted her to get a good settlement. He still wanted to take care of her until he (sadly) thought she would move on, without wanting to be married to her. He felt a sense of responsibility (desperate to leave her, but aware of how much she depended on him).

Alice, YOU caused the “brouhaha”. And you revel in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So Alice and her loony bleeping friend think Bianca should have been background checked?? It's none of Alice's bleeping business who he is with now. She's showing people everyday why he left her.

Screenshot_20230731_210217_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Alice trying to get the sympathy train moving.

View attachment 2347908
I guess it was a shock to her when she believed that she had Ioan well and truly tied down, confidence shattered, emasculated, beaten down and he slips her carefully laid trap.
Then finds love again with a better looking, kinder younger woman. Yep that would knock the wind out of the sails of any narcissist.
But no worries Big Bird, you still have your socks, your wine, your second hand ebay purchases, and now you also two boyfriends. Keep those chins up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I still believe Alice has more socks than the fox from the Dr Suess book.

Screenshot_20230731_210626_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.