Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, that previous thread. Thinking Alice could play Cersei? Laughable! That role is complex and nuanced. Lena Headey did all sorts of things with her face and voice that Alice wouldn’t even think to do.

Playing Cersei requires talent, depth and sex appeal, which Alice and her bleep don’t have.

Don’t even get me started on the Kathy Bates and Glenn Close comparison. 😂😂

I do think she’s large, empty and wooden enough to play the horse in Troy, though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
DL: Agreed. And all the while she and the ex husband are abusing her legally. How do you hate somebody that much?

Divorce = legal abuse. Sure Jan...

DL: And don't forget she got him to tell wild stories about the mother of his own children. I don't believe for a second she flashed her genitals at the neighbors. What a disgusting thing to say. I hope it comes back to haunt him.

Well AE flashed her arse at IG. Was it the fanny too??

DL: Yes but don't forget the kids were there, according to IG. those kids KNOW. How long until they speak up?

God - is she going to force the kids to say they didn't see her arse? This is old news anyway.

DL: You can't make mistakes like that. They refresh their twitter feeds for less! (they actually just spend every waking hour refreshing twitter and tattle feeds. One of them is even getting married this week and that's not even their biggest event!

Shoutout by AE to Mrs Mimsy LOL

DL: Good question. I'm not, entirely. I guess mostly because he ranted on and on in interviews about how amazing his wife was for years. Then did an about turn when he met the gf. I guess I am seeing him as manipulable.

Yes sadly IG was very manipulable. Was!!

DL: LMAO! "he may have a witness to the second" HOPING that it's true. Oh PLEASE be true please! It's not, ho. Check out the 20 foot bush around their house. He made it up.

I thought the 20 foot bush referred to Alice lmao

DL: I think you're right. it's still shocking though. Why does she bother saying she's 'working on her script'? She clearly isn't.

BW lives in AE's head rent free lol

DL: You should probably get your facts right before you start accusing Alice of cheating. looks like ioan lied to you honey. Oh no. And you believed him? That's sad. And sure, call me Alice. it's a compliment. Still doesn't make me her.

Nah it was people who worked on the VD. Nice try honey.

dl on the affair.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
DL: Agreed. And all the while she and the ex husband are abusing her legally. How do you hate somebody that much?

Divorce = legal abuse. Sure Jan...

DL: And don't forget she got him to tell wild stories about the mother of his own children. I don't believe for a second she flashed her genitals at the neighbors. What a disgusting thing to say. I hope it comes back to haunt him.

Well AE flashed her arse at IG. Was it the fanny too??

DL: Yes but don't forget the kids were there, according to IG. those kids KNOW. How long until they speak up?

God - is she going to force the kids to say they didn't see her arse? This is old news anyway.

DL: You can't make mistakes like that. They refresh their twitter feeds for less! (they actually just spend every waking hour refreshing twitter and tattle feeds. One of them is even getting married this week and that's not even their biggest event!

Shoutout by AE to Mrs Mimsy LOL

DL: Good question. I'm not, entirely. I guess mostly because he ranted on and on in interviews about how amazing his wife was for years. Then did an about turn when he met the gf. I guess I am seeing him as manipulable.

Yes sadly IG was very manipulable. Was!!

DL: LMAO! "he may have a witness to the second" HOPING that it's true. Oh PLEASE be true please! It's not, ho. Check out the 20 foot bush around their house. He made it up.

I thought the 20 foot bush referred to Alice lmao

DL: I think you're right. it's still shocking though. Why does she bother saying she's 'working on her script'? She clearly isn't.

BW lives in AE's head rent free lol

DL: You should probably get your facts right before you start accusing Alice of cheating. looks like ioan lied to you honey. Oh no. And you believed him? That's sad. And sure, call me Alice. it's a compliment. Still doesn't make me her.

Nah it was people who worked on the VD. Nice try honey.

View attachment 2347407
Oh fuckin hell. You have to be smoking crack to think that being called Alice is a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
AE going on about the mooning incident. She is technically not lying as it was her arse and we don't know if the neighbours saw it too. You would think she would want to keep quiet about it.

IG: During the April 19 drop-off, Alice asked me to look at her outfit, lifted up her skirt to show me her bare behind, and revealed to me and the girls that she was not wearing underwear. I left immediately.

DL: I hope it comes back to haunt him.

LOL I think he's scared for life by the sight of that flabby arse.

dl mooning.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it was a separate incident when Alice was screaming super loudly at Ioan outside the house and Ioan said he saw a neighbour come out to see what the noise was. The flashing atrocity came later.

Reactions: 40
Isn't it amazing, all these Twitter accounts, one after the other, who vehemently defend Alice, tweet incessantly (so much so that their daily life would be greatly impacted by it), who write in Alice's style, who know details which only Alice would know, and who are instantly followed by Alice's brother and minions.

However, NONE of them are Alice, got that?

She just happens to have ten or so very close friends, and even strange ladies who work in law enforcement and who are legal journalists, who have decided to jump on Twitter, forgo their real lives, and spend all their time defaming Ioan and Bianca, getting into pointless exchanges with critics and trolls of Alice, and repost that photo of Tamika and Bianca over and over again.

The real Alice is spending her time unpacking her boxes from her house move a few months ago, preparing her financials, working on her anger management issues, definitely not drinking, and being a decent mother, and spending time with her two boyfriends.
And a flock of pigs just flew past my window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she wasn't drunk she'd know, the wedding of the year was last week.

Screenshot_20230731_161208_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Tell me you’re the Abuser without telling me 🤔
DL has Tone and Loopy following her and visa versa. What a surprise.

I think Loopy has become more involved lately. Bernal isn't returning her calls and Loopy has become her 'legal advisor'. I really hope we get an idea of what AE comes out with in court. I will piss my pants laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
DL has Tone and Loopy following her and visa versa. What a surprise.

I think Loopy has become more involved lately. Bernal isn't returning her calls and Loopy has become her 'legal advisor'. I really hope we get an idea of what AE comes out with in court. I will piss my pants laughing.
Bernal may need therapy when he's done with Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bernal may need therapy when he's done with Alice.
OK, but he'd better not accidentally go to the therapist Alice had who said she was the most amazing woman he'd ever met.

Otherwise the damage to Bernal's mental health might be permanent.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How long will the kids use the Evans sur name after they see what Alice has done to them.

Screenshot_20230731_162116_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m sad that it’s now been a week since I saw the Barbie movie and Loopy hasn’t even bothered to explain it to me and tell me how I, as a woman, should feel about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
How long will the kids use the Evans sur name after they see what Alice has done to them.

View attachment 2347584
What is he talking about the girls were given the anglicised version of Gruffudd. They were named Ella Evans Griffith and Elsie Evans Griffith. At no point would they have been using the spelling Gruffudd for the girls.

Reactions: 45
I think it was a separate incident when Alice was screaming super loudly at Ioan outside the house and Ioan said he saw a neighbour come out to see what the noise was. The flashing atrocity came later.
both below are image copies from court docs filed July 12, 2022:
1690838978993.png

1690839027259.png

1690839140822.png

<ETA: to correct court filing date>

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.