Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MrsDimSum for the brilliant thread title 😂

Newbies please read the Wiki for all you intros and info into this never ending craziness that is the World of Alice Evans and co.

Keep it on Tattle - as if you need reminding lol, It takes a brave Turd to even look at the nonsense posted. It would take a truly crazy Turd to go there 😵💫

Previous thread:https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ting-married-without-telling-me.40690/page-51

Carry on you hubris of bogans ( We still need this as a thread title 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The chick from Misery. Jesus bleeping christ. I'm off to make bacon sandwiches again. Red sauce or brown sauce everyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m still over here fuming at anyone referring to the legend that is Kathy Bates as “that chick from Misery”. FFS. Anyone who compares A to Kathy Bates and Glenn Close is a troll. I refuse to believe otherwise. I don’t even think A is the worst actress. But she’s no Kathy Bates or Glenn Close. And there is no way she could have played a nuanced character like Cersei Lannister.

Reactions: 59
I’m still over here fuming at anyone referring to the legend that is Kathy Bates as “that chick from Misery”. FFS. Anyone who compares A to Kathy Bates and Glenn Close is a troll. I refuse to believe otherwise. I don’t even think A is the worst actress. But she’s no Kathy Bates or Glenn Close. And there is no way she could have played a nuanced character like Cersei Lannister.
She's not a good actress, she's as wooden as a plank. There are plenty of horrible people in Hollywood that get jobs, being unpleasant is no barrier to getting jobs if you are an excellent actress.

Reactions: 43
Yeah, probably not the best actors to use in comparison, given their only similarity is that they're all over the age of 50. Any one of those women could wipe the floor with Evans in their sleep.

I think one of the points @seneca was making and others have commented on is that you're not prevented from succeeding at acting even if you're mediocre as long as people are happy to work with you because you're not a dick. I can buy that.

Reactions: 39
She's not a good actress, she's as wooden as a plank. There are plenty of horrible people in Hollywood that get jobs, being unpleasant is no barrier to getting jobs if you are an excellent actress.
There are plenty of horrible actors getting jobs. The truth is and I don't know how she can't possibly see it that she is just a truly awful person. She doesn't read here so I won't bother breaking it down. Oh go on then I will cos I'm a bit bored waiting for himself to get home. (He's lovely and I don't abuse him)

She can't act.
She can't parent.
She can't do relationships. With literally anybody.
She can't look after a house.
She can't budget.
She can't act.
She can't tell the truth.
She can't empathise.
She can't act.
She can't fit her feet in her shoes.
She can't act.
She can't apply make up properly.
She can't understand humour.
She can't act.
She can't do it doggy apparently without needing an ambulance unless that is her attempt at humour.

Oh

And she can't act.
---
Can you get some Mayo from Tone? He made a fresh batch last night 😄
Georgie you're disgusting ( did have mayo and wholegrain mustard on half of one tho)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
There are plenty of horrible actors getting jobs. The truth is and I don't know how she can't possibly see it that she is just a truly awful person. She doesn't read here so I won't bother breaking it down. Oh go on then I will cos I'm a bit bored waiting for himself to get home. (He's lovely and I don't abuse him)

She can't act.
She can't parent.
She can't do relationships. With literally anybody.
She can't look after a house.
She can't budget.
She can't act.
She can't tell the truth.
She can't empathise.
She can't act.
She can't fit her feet in her shoes.
She can't act.
She can't apply make up properly.
She can't understand humour.
She can't act.
She can't do it doggy apparently without needing an ambulance unless that is her attempt at humour.

Oh

And she can't act.
She’s just a massive CAN’T

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I've also read from Alice herself (not including her socks) 3 very different recollections of the supposed Weinstein encounter. Like very very different to the point I'm 100 percent sure she's an absolute filthy jump on the sick bandwagon liar. So, no.

Reactions: 50
I can’t tell if Alice & her company of socks actually believe the bullshit that they tweet or they are all just winding us up because they love reading here.

It’s sad that it’s been 3 years and this is the level of dealing with her emotions that she has. She must be bricking it over the custody. She also must be so afraid that those girls will like- even learn to love- Bianca. That means they won’t love Alice and she’ll be all alone. It’s so extreme with her. Those kids are her possessions. Ioan was (is still?) her possession. She is allowed to mourn the relationship ending but she is seemingly doing absolutely nothing to move on from it. It’s really unhinged.

Reactions: 28
Yep, they're both Alice.

Tone: Please let me know anything this person posts about me or Alice Evans. I will not be offended!

Someone is chasing narc supply. The anti AE accounts cba anymore, she's just a broken record so "Tone" is desperate to find someone new to fight with. Oh and Tone/DL will be offended LOL - that's the whole point. DL is terribly offended that B tries to help T to get her Tattle account back in this tweet. It's 'disgraceful' lmao

Dl and tone.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Congratulations to @MrsDimSum for the brilliant thread title 😂

Newbies please read the Wiki for all you intros and info into this never ending craziness that is the World of Alice Evans and co.

Keep it on Tattle - as if you need reminding lol, It takes a brave Turd to even look at the nonsense posted. It would take a truly crazy Turd to go there 😵💫

Previous thread:https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ting-married-without-telling-me.40690/page-51

Carry on you hubris of bogans ( We still need this as a thread title 😂)
Wow! Can’t believe my title won! Thank you for voting you fabulous bunch of salty seahags!

Thanks to Tony for the inspiration- the actual Meme of this makes me laugh a lot but not as much as Tone’s over reaction when he thought it was about his late Mother*

*no Mothers or any other Jan’s were hurt in the making of this thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Yep, they're both Alice.

Tone: Please let me know anything this person posts about me or Alice Evans. I will not be offended!

Someone is chasing narc supply. The anti AE accounts cba anymore, she's just a broken record so "Tone" is desperate to find someone new to fight with. Oh and Tone/DL will be offended LOL - that's the whole point. DL is terribly offended that B tries to help T to get her Tattle account back in this tweet. It's 'disgraceful' lmao

View attachment 2346512
I'm absolutely crying with laughter at the attempts Alice/Tony /DogLady/Sian etc keeps going to say that Alice isn't on twitter. They're fooling no one with this charade. We see you Alice and your dirty smelly socks 💅👀

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yep, they're both Alice.

View attachment 2346512
Lord, what a tragicomedy.
‘I’ve got a lot of hate and bile to spew all over SM, won’t someone please talk to me?’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow! Can’t believe my title won! Thank you for voting you fabulous bunch of salty seahags!

Thanks to Tony for the inspiration- the actual Meme of this makes me laugh a lot but not as much as Tone’s over reaction when he thought it was about his late Mother*

*no Mothers or any other Jan’s were hurt in the making of this thread title
That’s got my vote for the next one! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.