Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It to me is relatable! As someone who loves jewelry and suffers with fine hair getting tangled in necklaces, bracelets and dangly earrings! lol
Don't talk to me about hair getting stuck in necklaces 🙄🙄 and hair bands!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@welp you mean new docs will be appearing online soon? Or why would anyone be refreshing the court site?

After us talking about Alice instructing people via WhatsApp DL now says that she can't pass on messages to Alice...massive backtrack

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s definitely Bianca’s hand. But I think he wears some of those too?
Yep I think he does, not as many though, like one other two...I think they look good on certain men, some can pull them off 👌
---
@welp you mean new docs will be appearing online soon? Or why would anyone be refreshing the court site?

After us talking about Alice instructing people via WhatsApp DL now says that she can't pass on messages to Alice...massive backtrack
The financials are due to be submitted by the 3rd, or before. And they have a hearing on the financials on the 3rd...I think !

Reactions: 19
In the last thread, STone has made fun of actresses doing late night TV commercials. Guess what dude, it's still honest work. A paid job. Might not get you an Oscar, but it will cover your bills. Alice should try this.

Reactions: 46
The ‘dirty dog’ of twitter is back and harping on about Alice’s 20 ft bush. Is that how she attracted those men? I think I’ll take a pass on today’s Night Shift.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Tell me Bernal has been relieved of his duties without telling me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just heard about pee wee herman passing and burst into tears bc there's illness in my family, and I came here for relief of absurdity. The chick from Misery has made my day.

Something that stood out was that Paul Reubens had cancer for years and was dealing with it privately. Can you imagine what it would have been like if Alice was with Yo and he'd been sick? How utterly grief thieving it would have gotten? And then to think that anyone anywhere can get very ill very suddenly and here's mAlice, dishing out the sameness of a cheating ex (who cares) and kids who are losing a connection to a parent every day.

What a tube.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Isn't it amazing, all these Twitter accounts, one after the other, who vehemently defend Alice, tweet incessantly (so much so that their daily life would be greatly impacted by it), who write in Alice's style, who know details which only Alice would know, and who are instantly followed by Alice's brother and minions.

However, NONE of them are Alice, got that?

She just happens to have ten or so very close friends, and even strange ladies who work in law enforcement and who are legal journalists, who have decided to jump on Twitter, forgo their real lives, and spend all their time defaming Ioan and Bianca, getting into pointless exchanges with critics and trolls of Alice, and repost that photo of Tamika and Bianca over and over again.

The real Alice is spending her time unpacking her boxes from her house move a few months ago, preparing her financials, working on her anger management issues, definitely not drinking, and being a decent mother, and spending time with her two boyfriends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Please tell me someone is refreshing in case there are documents 🤣 Honestly though, I feel like Ella wrote that tweet, there are no capitals or punctuation which isn’t the norm for Al.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please tell me someone is refreshing in case there are documents 🤣 Honestly though, I feel like Ella wrote that tweet, there are no capitals or punctuation which isn’t the norm for Al.
Agreed, I think it's Ella.

Also, they spelt "Hiraeth" incorrectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's a blonde in my house who's a far better actress than Malice. Her hair colour is natural for a start. Every time someone comes within a possible half metre of stepping on a paw or otherwise hurting her by accident, she lets out a dramatic yelp, draws back and acts as though she's in great pain.

Still a better actress than Ioan's EX-wife.

20220620_072525.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Does ‘refreshing’ refer to the court doc, or Twitter/Tattle? Although as @welp said they did mention @Hiraeth before their last bs.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
IMG_9410.jpeg

I wouldn’t know.

But you KNOW.

I guess a little psychosis goes a long way? 👀

..Now pop your financials in pet, there’s a love.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Does ‘refreshing’ refer to the court doc, or Twitter/Tattle? Although as @welp said they did mention @Hiraeth before their last bs.
I'd like to think it's the court transcripts from Bianca's trial that they are alluding too. The one where the testimony they are referring to is that Ella most likely did indeed kick the dog and that's why the therapist so urgently is seeking a psychiatrist for her. I feel like there's a lot of haze around that incident as not to follow Ella. I imagine things will be escalating before Aug 10. Alice could also get arrested for going way off book during this time too. There's lots of other criminal charges she can get into that don't have anything to do with yo or bee (target run).

A girl can dream you know...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.