Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Alice can’t say that Tattle has never helped her out—in addition to the excellent advice we provide, we’ve probably single handedly quadrupled her residuals for the year 😆
Her crazy ass followers will be screaming that it was an Oscar worthy performance next and that it's Ioan's fault she wasn't nominated.
You watch, it's coming...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TAM: Just ONE of #ioangruffudd and #biancawallace's sock accounts. Why are they so angry? And what the heck are "Epstein credits"?

LOL you will find out AE. Google it.

TAM: The ex-wife did not commit domestic violence.

cough DVRO cough

Also there is an Evidentiary hearing on 13 July. Evidence about what exactly?

I am not sure the RO hearing will happen now. It was all fun and games as AE thought it was going to be free to do. Not so free now when B will get her costs back and so will Ioan if she goes ahead with it.

I can see her saying via the sock "the system is rigged so there was no point".
Alice’s rage when she finally learns what an Epstein credit is:

A7521A07-A9A0-4DF0-A63A-4B8E59B5F1E4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Now Alice can’t say that Tattle has never helped her out—in addition to the excellent advice we provide, we’ve probably single handedly quadrupled her residuals for the year 😆
Nah I have a VPN and will always dirty download anything relating to Malice!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
its a custody hearing basically, wont happen

if Alice has never heard of Epstein credits and Watts charges, then.... 😬
Makes me wonder if the subject never came up with any of her previous lawyers.
All I can say to Alice is:

Her ex husband does - he looks better on screen than on photo.
I like the sound of that! Ex-husband. Nice.
Time for the Threat titles - !
It’s Threat Level Midnight, people! ⏰🚨

(I would have TOTALLY danced The Scarn at @M33L4 ’s party 💃)

• Haha
Loopy: Exactly and they have so much to talk about. Their lives being hijacked by hells own ockerina, the filthy degrading DARVO assault on their mother, the way Ella was assaulted and denied representation by a lawyers trick and publicly framed as a false accuser.

Loopy was wheeled out last night with Tone retweeting him constantly. He seems to be getting more and more involved. :sick: If I was B I would wear a tshirt with "hells own ockerina" on it and then call the paps. But then she's more classy than me. lol

Coercive control is so insidious that often in divorces/separations it is perceived as “high conflict”. High conflict is a RED flag that it is coercive control. Only 1 person is drawn towards conflict (Rosenfeld, et al., 2019).

This divorce proves that IG had a coercive control marriage. No wonder he looks years younger with B.
Ok, out of all the crazy things Loopy says this annoys me the most. How does your father having a new partner hijack your life? It doesn’t, under no circumstances.
Also, if a judge thinks you’re a false accuser, then you probably are, especially if your own RO application did not include any abuse from the other party whatsoever. As for the lawyers’ tricks, really? What part of the verdict didn’t Loopy understand? The kid didn’t have any evidence at all! Go back to school, Loopy. My ten year old has better comprehension skills than you!

Reactions: 32
I was going through Ioan's Getty Images file but so distracted by ALice's SHOES
Agreed! I’m wondering where she gets her shoes - they’re not at the places I shop. Do you suppose she made the red ones using the bottom of a “real” shoe and adding velvet and ribbons? Nah - she would have glued on other stuff like doll heads. So strange and attention-hungry.

• Haha
Am I the only person who doesn’t think Dan Broderick was an asshole? You can’t reason with irrational people like Betty and Alice.
I don’t think he was. He did have an affair (so that bit’s not so good) - but his initial financial offer to Betty was very generous. Then she went batshit and dragged out the divorce and ended up losing most of the settlement through Epstein credits.
People sometimes say that Betty’s treatment was unfair because she “put Dan through college”, but that’s not correct. He had college loans like most people (he went to Harvard Law School, so I’m guessing not cheap), and while he was at college she worked and supported the family. (So she did more to support the family than Alice ever did).
Betty was utterly deranged by the divorce though, and the situation is very like Alice. The main difference is the social media aspect, as that wasn’t around in Betty’s day. Betty has apparently been refused parole on the basis that she still to this day (30+ years later) shows no remorse for her crimes. And I can see Alice still yelling about Ioan to complete strangers in 30 years time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
no, Bernal would not really be allowed to do it because he represents Alice. It would be on the GAL.

a few days is perfectly fine for a lawyer for a RO case. they are designed so that you dont need one.

doesnt this say that the court will decide a new date for the RO hearing again on thursday? its weirdly worded
No. GAL can't do it. Alice will have to get independent counsel for Ella's RO case. I'm sure the judge told Ella she had to be at court with her attorney on 7/13. Alice really messed that poor girl over with her thirst for revenge.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
My guess is when he isn't on twitter, he is sitting in the dark playing Zelda on Nintendo. Because the guy certainly doesn't have an actual job.
We gamers do NOT claim him. No true Zelda fan would misspell "ocarina," anyway. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry, not sure if you really understood what I said above. So I repeat: Dan was an absolute hole who lied to Betty and gaslit her. She also supported him financially. Alice could not be more different from the situation except that she has the same personality disorders as Betty and is likely to respond in the same way as she did to rejection. Alice's situation is not even VAGUELY like Betty's, except for the fact that both Betty and Alice have followed the same Histrionic/Narcisstic Personality disorder behaviours (to date and hopefully not in the future)
I have can repeat tit and bold tit too but instead, I’ll reply politely. The question originally was to ask why there is always a caveat (he was an asshole) when it comes to Dan. Why was he an ‘absolute hole?’ Because he lived with a crazy witch for 20+ years and tried to hide an affair (like millions of people everyday) and when the marriage was beyond repair, he left? He tried to divorce her as conciliatory as possible (but most divorces are contentious, at least in the beginning) and she kept abusing them. The little boy crying on the phone begging his mom not to use those words anymore and be angry is heartbreaking. Dan did try to ‘fine’ her for her language to curb her behaviour, maybe arseholish. She ran a car into the house with kids inside, who could have been standing right there. I don’t think Alice and Betty are identical cases but I’m not sure you’ve convinced me that Dan was an asshole. Or in any way to blame for much, if any, of Betty’s behaviour

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’ll be the same thing when she loses custody: “Alice just didn’t want to badmouth him in the court. She’s saving it for her National Enquirer exclusive!”
... written by her personal biographer, Alison 'Omid Scobie' Boshoff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok, out of all the crazy things Loopy says this annoys me the most. How does your father having a new partner hijack your life? It doesn’t, under no circumstances.
Also, if a judge thinks you’re a false accuser, then you probably are, especially if your own RO application did not include any abuse from the other party whatsoever. As for the lawyers’ tricks, really? What part of the verdict didn’t Loopy understand? The kid didn’t have any evidence at all! Go back to school, Loopy. My ten year old has better comprehension skills than you!
I wonder if Loopy had any input into the genius plan for Ella to seek a RO against Ioan ..? It wouldn’t surprise me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion: Ioan and Alice are no longer wed, she's tweeting her socks and pissing the bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
No. No way.

The GAL hasn't likely even started investigating. First, a retainer needs to be paid, and then a packet of information is sent to both parents and they need to sign off on allowing her to make contact with associated professionals in education and mental health. First step is to interview the minor children. If she orders any evaluations, it could take months before anything happens regarding custody.
That makes me both depressed and worried in equal measure. :(

Reactions: 10
I’ll can repeat tit and bold tit too but instead, I’ll reply politely. The question originally was to ask why there is always a caveat (he was an asshole) when it comes to Dan. Why was he an ‘absolute hole?’ Because he lived with a crazy witch for 20+ years and tried to hide an affair (like millions of people everyday) and when the marriage was beyond repair, he left? He tried to divorce her as conciliatory as possible (but most divorces are contentious, at least in the beginning) and she kept abusing them. The little boy crying on the phone begging his mom not to use those words anymore and be angry is heartbreaking. Dan did try to ‘fine’ her for her language to curb her behaviour, maybe arseholish. She ran a car into the house with kids inside, who could have been standing right there. I don’t think Alice and Betty are identical cases but I’m not sure you’ve convinced me that Dan was an asshole. Or in any way to blame for much, if any, of Betty’s behaviour
Sorry if I missed your earlier commentary - I was only responding to the section I saw therefore did not reply or respond to your original quote.
Peace and rainbows @Old Soak

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, I don’t understand the logic of the socks moaning that Ioan “made his daughter testify alone”, or whatever it was, meaning without a lawyer. Why on earth is it up to Ioan to see that his daughter has a lawyer in a case where she is seeking an RO against him? I mean, she started the whole process - having filled out all the forms for a RO application and instigated the legal process, you’d think she’d have worked out how to get a lawyer if she wanted one. The socks don’t have a brain cell between them.
But very interesting if (as a poster reported) the judge advised Ella to drop the RO. Surely the only circumstances where a judge would do something like that is if it’s absolutely clear, beyond all doubt, that the case has no merit at all, and is a waste of everyone’s time and money, not to mention court resources when there are many more deserving cases queuing up to be heard. It’s just so fucked up.

Reactions: 37
God I have a pile of comments and another thread to catch up on🙈

Very late thread title suggestion 🙈

Alice Evans has been
sniffing too many dandelions (piss the bed flowers)🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But very interesting if (as a poster reported) the judge advised Ella to drop the RO. Surely the only circumstances where a judge would do something like that is if it’s absolutely clear, beyond all doubt, that the case has no merit at all, and is a waste of everyone’s time and money, not to mention court resources when there are many more deserving cases queuing up to be heard. It’s just so fucked up.
TAM: How can they try the RO against Ioan when it was only just announced that the girls got their own lawyer a few days ago

AE thinks the GAL will represent Ella against her dad. LOL.

The Judge made it clear the RO will fail. If they still go ahead anyway then AE has killed most of her braincells with drugs and alcohol.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.