Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen the frames and also some references to the doll’s heads… thought it was a joke but you’re saying she actually used doll’s heads as a craft item?? 🤣🤣

bleeping hell. She’s a psychiatrist’s dream, this woman!

Alice’s decorated doll’s head turned me into a wetter of my bed.
Well here’s one of her “designer” bags, complete with doll’s head “charm”.
Someone actually bought this. For £136.56!
IMG_7952.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Remember when someone discovered the bags and posted them on here. That was peak Tattle times. Who knew we’d still be here two and a half years later apart from @welp?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She clearly never subscribed to the Coco Chanel philosophy of looking in the mirror before you leave, and taking one thing off. I usually remove the first thing that catches my eye.
Nah - mAlice looks in the mirror and then adds the arguing coat, the chicken neck distraction scarf and the Diggi Loo gold shoes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I tried to add some of the purse photos to my previous post but got an error message that they were the wrong file type… I re-saved them so here they are:

13CA06AD-7D34-4EBE-9AA8-7D5AAF8A5C2E.jpeg
EE896321-60DA-428E-8CDB-C7AFBC084549.jpeg
05A299EF-3D52-485D-9EBD-9A1B544BF640.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Well here’s one of her “designer” bags, complete with doll’s head “charm”.
Someone actually bought this. For £136.56!
View attachment 2299392
Oh. My. duck.

What fresh hell is this 🤣🤣 More importantly, what mug paid that much for it? It was probably Alice herself tbf because she’s so in love with herself and everything she does.

It looks like someone gave their 4 year old a tatty old bag that was due to be binned, but instead thought, “I know, let’s turn this into an activity” and then gave said 4yr old a glue gun and possibly some acid, and then told them to crack the duck on.

ETA - much ❤ to everyone posting these bag pictures. The “AE” bit on them has me 💀and as for that duck one….the lettering looks like some fuzzy felt type stuff I have my son when he was like 3 to decorate his Christmas stocking with his name. She’s absolutely mental.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Oh. My. duck.

What fresh hell is this 🤣🤣 More importantly, what mug paid that much for it? It was probably Alice herself tbf because she’s so in love with herself and everything she does.

It looks like someone gave their 4 year old a tatty old bag that was due to be binned, but instead thought, “I know, let’s turn this into an activity” and then gave said 4yr old a glue gun and possibly some acid, and then told them to crack the duck on.
Pretty sure the salad cream wank paid for one for his long-suffering wife.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I need this in my life immediately 🤣

Christ, imagine mAlice as an interior designer 😭🤢
Your gaff would end up looking like those “House of Horrors” you get at the fair! Clashy colours, horrendous textures for the soft furnishings, no thought given to light or shade ( except of course the type she throws at I And B ), and bleeping bastard ribbons everywhere.

I’ve seen her “trainers” on here - they look like what a 3 year old girl would design as their dream shoe. duck me. What a melt.
Have a peek at her Pinterest profile. It’s something else.

She’s no longer selling in her Etsy store, but you can still see photos of what she sold.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Pretty sure the salad cream wank paid for one for his long-suffering wife.
Oh god yes, Salad Cream Clive. That was a revelation when I read about the Xmas pressies sent over etc etc…

His poor Mrs. He probably wrapped that bag up in the same tatty paper he sent to mAlice and gave it to his wife for Xmas, pleased as punch. His wife… ehhh not so much. Can’t see her carting that round the WI meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh. My. duck.

ETA - much ❤ to everyone posting these bag pictures. The “AE” bit on them has me 💀and as for that duck one….the lettering looks like some fuzzy felt type stuff I have my son when he was like 3 to decorate his Christmas stocking with his name. She’s absolutely mental.
She has a Pinterest page too which is full of dolls heads and weird fashion, but I don’t have the link for that. I just remember someone posted it here and it was nightmarish.

ETA: Just seen that this has been posted. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anon: The daily mail have already paid money to an MS charity on behalf of Bianca for publishing Alice’s lies. They won’t want to be stung again. Other papers will be taking note.

TAM: How much did they pay? $500? Ouch! The sting! You really have no idea how it works, do you? It AE has two years worth of story, it's a BIG story.

She really has nothing. All mouth and no trousers. She's old news now.

• Haha
Can't believe I bumped into AE out in the wild just now what are the chances 😱
IMG-20230710-WA0004.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Checked out the Etsy quickly, and my eyes were immediately drawn to the reviews. Did Alice write them herself?

I’ll take that question for £500 Alex that the answer is YES. Because if it isn’t, we have a scary amount of the general public who need a serious amount of therapy for whatever’s happened in their lives for them to believe that the utter shite Alice is making and charging them for is brilliant. duck the duck off dimwits.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.