Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Ametrine for the winning title!

We are still celebrating the bifurcation that was granted on July 3rd and looking to see what happens for the upcoming hearing on July 13th. A Minor's Counsel has been confirmed for both children so their best interests can be represented.

New members and lurkers, please be sure to check the wiki (pink button up above) for latest court documents and other scuttlebutt.

Remember, always, to keep it on Tattle.

Congratulations also to @M33L4 on her upcoming nuptials that she never talks about; here's hoping she is enjoying her hen-do/bachelorette party as we speak.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-189-ding-dong-the-witch-is-gone.40171/

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Congratulations to @M33L4 on her secretive wedding. Hope she’s having a great spice girls themed weekend!

malice is still a bleep pass it on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hey 👋 Bit of an on/off long time lurker but I found myself with some time (recovering from an operation and well bored of Netflix!) to catch up and wow my mind is blown 🤯

AE is unhinged! I haven’t read all her postings but even I can tell her writing style when pretending to be others 🙄 My heart hurt reading about the Ella visiting her dad situation. Those poor poor children 😢

Fascinated (and shocked) to read about the affair she had. “I do know that they had broken up by the time they both appeared on [a related TV series] a couple of years later.” I had a look and “Finn” and “Kol” were not in the episodes of the originals with her. The only two sons were Joseph Morgan and Daniel Gillies. Daniel was happily married at the time to Rachel Leigh Cook so my money is on Alice doing the hanky panky with Klaus!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Alice was a well know actress with a good career? I never heard of of before she went hell bent on Twitter.

LK: Wallace has done nothing since she got Ioan to leave his wife. You’re critisising Alice but she was a well know actress with a good career when she met IG. Wallace gave up work when she got IG. Being an extra is not a career is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Alice was a well know actress with a good career? I never heard of of before she went hell bent on Twitter.

LK: Wallace has done nothing since she got Ioan to leave his wife. You’re critisising Alice but she was a well know actress with a good career when she met IG. Wallace gave up work when she got IG. Being an extra is not a career is it?
Eh? I'd never heard of her and anyone who knows me knows I am a huge movie and TV buff. I didn't even know Ioan was married, that's how unknown she is. I've seen 102 Dalmatians, just thought it was a random blonde actress that disappeared.

Reactions: 39
Eh? I'd never heard of her and anyone who knows me knows I am a huge movie and TV buff. I didn't even know Ioan was married, that's how unknown she is. I've seen 102 Dalmatians, just thought it was a random blonde actress that disappeared.
I did know she was in 102 Dalmatians but only because the actress in that married Ioan. I’ve watched the vampire diaries and the originals several times over and legit had no idea she was in it until reading here last night 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
alice-eve-1509974300.jpg
Before I started reading the first thread in 2021, I'd see it regularly in the celeb gossip forum and while I read Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans, my brain was picturing the above actress (Alice Eve) instead of Evans who I'd never heard of.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BIB - it's a pretty well paid JOB though...

I hear it pays way more $'s an hour than sitting on your arse tweeting does! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2291264Before I started reading the first thread in 2021, I'd see it regularly in the celeb gossip forum and while I read Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans, my brain was picturing the above actress (Alice Eve) instead of Evans who I'd never heard of.
Alice Eve, change your name, change your name.

Alice Eve, seriously, change your name. This mistaken identity will backfire on your career.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Alice Eve, change your name, change your name.

Alice Eve, seriously, change your name. This mistaken identity will backfire on your career.
I'm not kidding, she is the one with the biggest reputation loss in this saga, because so many people mistook her for Alice. Alice at least had no reputation to defend!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hey 👋 Bit of an on/off long time lurker but I found myself with some time (recovering from an operation and well bored of Netflix!) to catch up and wow my mind is blown 🤯

AE is unhinged! I haven’t read all her postings but even I can tell her writing style when pretending to be others 🙄 My heart hurt reading about the Ella visiting her dad situation. Those poor poor children 😢

Fascinated (and shocked) to read about the affair she had. “I do know that they had broken up by the time they both appeared on [a related TV series] a couple of years later.” I had a look and “Finn” and “Kol” were not in the episodes of the originals with her. The only two sons were Joseph Morgan and Daniel Gillies. Daniel was happily married at the time to Rachel Leigh Cook so my money is on Alice doing the hanky panky with Klaus!
I think Joseph Morgan was dating Persia White when he was filming VD and they were definitely dating possibly married by the time AE would have filmed Originals. I lean more towards the fling being with Casper. Although they didn't have any scenes together in Originals given the limited part they both played it may well have been they were shooting around the same time.

Maybe I just can't imagine Klaus with AE!

Reactions: 14
I think Joseph Morgan was dating Persia White when he was filming VD and they were definitely dating possibly married by the time AE would have filmed Originals. I lean more towards the fling being with Casper. Although they didn't have any scenes together in Originals given the limited part they both played it may well have been they were shooting around the same time.

Maybe I just can't imagine Klaus with AE!
somebody who is a big VD fans said previously in one of those threads that Alice and Casper looked very cozy together in every event the cast attended. If the affair rumour is true (and I have no doubt about this tbh, they all cheat on each other in some way, and Alice openly admitted to having cheat to all her previous relationships lol, and she did a cameo the other day where she almost slipped up about this) it will be most likely him. He is married with kids now.

Reactions: 23
somebody who is a big VD fans said previously in one of those threads that Alice and Casper looked very cozy together in every event the cast attended. If the affair rumour is true (and I have no doubt about this tbh, they all cheat on each other in some way, and Alice openly admitted to having cheat to all her previous relationships lol, and she did a cameo the other day where she almost slipped up about this) it will be most likely him. He is married with kids now.
Didn’t he meet his wife on VD Or amI muddling him up with the other one?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.