Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I don’t understand the logic of the socks moaning that Ioan “made his daughter testify alone”, or whatever it was, meaning without a lawyer. Why on earth is it up to Ioan to see that his daughter has a lawyer in a case where she is seeking an RO against him? I mean, she started the whole process - having filled out all the forms for a RO application and instigated the legal process, you’d think she’d have worked out how to get a lawyer if she wanted one. The socks don’t have a brain cell between them.
But very interesting if (as a poster reported) the judge advised Ella to drop the RO. Surely the only circumstances where a judge would do something like that is if it’s absolutely clear, beyond all doubt, that the case has no merit at all, and is a waste of everyone’s time and money, not to mention court resources when there are many more deserving cases queuing up to be heard. It’s just so fucked up.
To me it feels like ultimate levels of entitlement and victimhood wrapped into one. It's far beyond any normalcy and common sense to drag someone to court and still expect him to be your servant. Yo is no longer yours to manipulate. There are consequences. The judge knows this, Yo knows this. Alice and Ella live in fantasy land thinking that consequences don't apply to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also, I don’t understand the logic of the socks moaning that Ioan “made his daughter testify alone”, or whatever it was, meaning without a lawyer. Why on earth is it up to Ioan to see that his daughter has a lawyer in a case where she is seeking an RO against him? I mean, she started the whole process - having filled out all the forms for a RO application and instigated the legal process, you’d think she’d have worked out how to get a lawyer if she wanted one. The socks don’t have a brain cell between them.
But very interesting if (as a poster reported) the judge advised Ella to drop the RO. Surely the only circumstances where a judge would do something like that is if it’s absolutely clear, beyond all doubt, that the case has no merit at all, and is a waste of everyone’s time and money, not to mention court resources when there are many more deserving cases queuing up to be heard. It’s just so fucked up.
IIRC at least one sock was horrified that the daughter was forced to defend herself.

They seemed to totally forget that Ella brought the action, chose to go to court and it was I and B who were defending themselves.

Reactions: 42
To me it feels like ultimate levels of entitlement and victimhood wrapped into one. It's far beyond any normalcy and common sense to drag someone to court and still expect him to be your servant. Yo is no longer yours to manipulate. There are consequences. The judge knows this, Yo knows this. Alice and Ella live in fantasy land thinking that consequences don't apply to them.
It’s also an incredibly cruel and vicious thing to do to your own father when you know very well it’s all trumped up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Alice thought she could force Ioan to pay for his daughter to accuse his gf of assault. She failed. Now they have a GAL who will look into her behaviour and report it back to the judge. She’s fucked. I’m here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
IIRC at least one sock was horrified that the daughter was forced to defend herself.

They seemed to totally forget that Ella brought the action, chose to go to court and it was I and B who were defending themselves.
And let's not forget the crowing of intentions to have Bianca deported.
This was an organised attempt at perverting the course of justice and using a minor to carry out the crime.
Well done to dumbro to alerting everyone that something was being planned.
Id go as far as saying the deviant NZer was a party to it as well.
I wonder how long they'd been planning it, those socks all ready to tweet too.
And now Ella is facing the music for her Mother's reckless actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Alice thought she could force Ioan to pay for his daughter to accuse his gf of assault. She failed. Now they have a GAL who will look into her behaviour and report it back to the judge. She’s fucked. I’m here for it.
The wedlock headlock days are over but mAlice seems to not have gotten the memo since the bifurc!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she looks quite pretty here, but clearly mad a a box of frogs. Outfit is ... interesting.
Seems to me that “pretty” is generous, but she definitely looks way better. If only she’d been able to resist the “pop of color” weird green purse. What is it with accessories? Purses, shoes, belts, and scarves are almost always the wrong choice.

Reactions: 12
Nice to see Alice has been busy decorating the new place…..

View attachment 2298381
I need this in my life immediately 🤣

Christ, imagine mAlice as an interior designer 😭🤢
Your gaff would end up looking like those “House of Horrors” you get at the fair! Clashy colours, horrendous textures for the soft furnishings, no thought given to light or shade ( except of course the type she throws at I And B ), and bleeping bastard ribbons everywhere.

I’ve seen her “trainers” on here - they look like what a 3 year old girl would design as their dream shoe. duck me. What a melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And let's not forget the crowing of intentions to have Bianca deported.

Id go as far as saying the deviant NZer was a party to it as well.
A bit of me is worried that the NZ was the one Big E was showing the apt too. Super icky.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
A Welsh Mam always knows. Mama Gruff must have seen through the Abuser as soon as she set eyes on her. She would have known that she was a “wrong un” I mean most of those who followed him online guessed very quickly, and it wasn’t down to jealousy either. Sad but not surprising that they were proved right in the end.
Within 5 mins of meeting my son's ex I knew my son was dealing with a narcissist. I could have cried, the fear gripped me!
They went on to have a child and then the Malice syndrome took over. She took knives to him though he never told me at the time only heard it in court ! I thank god every day she moved on to someone else and left him with the child, my beautiful grandchild 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I need this in my life immediately 🤣

Christ, imagine mAlice as an interior designer 😭🤢
Your gaff would end up looking like those “House of Horrors” you get at the fair! Clashy colours, horrendous textures for the soft furnishings, no thought given to light or shade ( except of course the type she throws at I And B ), and bleeping bastard ribbons everywhere.

I’ve seen her “trainers” on here - they look like what a 3 year old girl would design as their dream shoe. duck me. What a melt.
You should read through the earlier threads if you haven’t already. She does fancy herself as someone talented when it comes to decorating …. Baby dolls’ heads … embellished frames of her favourite people (i.e., her), just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t think he was. He did have an affair (so that bit’s not so good) - but his initial financial offer to Betty was very generous. Then she went batshit and dragged out the divorce and ended up losing most of the settlement through Epstein credits.
People sometimes say that Betty’s treatment was unfair because she “put Dan through college”, but that’s not correct. He had college loans like most people (he went to Harvard Law School, so I’m guessing not cheap), and while he was at college she worked and supported the family. (So she did more to support the family than Alice ever did).
Betty was utterly deranged by the divorce though, and the situation is very like Alice. The main difference is the social media aspect, as that wasn’t around in Betty’s day. Betty has apparently been refused parole on the basis that she still to this day (30+ years later) shows no remorse for her crimes. And I can see Alice still yelling about Ioan to complete strangers in 30 years time.
I’ve often wondered what evidence there was that Dan was an asshole gaslighter, other than that Betty said he was. So much of the story is told from her perspective because she made sure he wasn’t around to tell his side. I agree it was wrong for him to have an affair and lie to her about it, but I 100% believe that she was a pain in the ass to him long before he checked out of the marriage. She was completely unhinged by the divorce, but she was always a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You should read through the earlier threads if you haven’t already. She does fancy herself as someone talented when it comes to decorating …. Baby dolls’ heads … embellished frames of her favourite people (i.e., her), just saying.
I’ve seen the frames and also some references to the doll’s heads… thought it was a joke but you’re saying she actually used doll’s heads as a craft item?? 🤣🤣

bleeping hell. She’s a psychiatrist’s dream, this woman!

Alice’s decorated doll’s head turned me into a wetter of my bed.

• Haha
Loopy: Exactly and they have so much to talk about. Their lives being hijacked by hells own ockerina, the filthy degrading DARVO assault on their mother, the way Ella was assaulted and denied representation by a lawyers trick and publicly framed as a false accuser.
Loopy's hysterical language does make me laugh. If he wants to talk about "filthy degrading" incidents, maybe he should take a moment to look again at Ioan's court submission, detailing Alice's behaviour when she flashed her bare arse at him, on the front lawn, with their children present?
Now, THAT'S what I would call "filthy" and "degrading".

Reactions: 36
I don’t know about the plan but whoever tweeted this has clearly been influenced in style by Loopy.

View attachment 2299287
Bwahhhhaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa! For duck sake, they talk of 'friendship" - that is something that rarely happens in a contentious breakup and this is why:
Most people who finish a relationship do it because THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH THE OTHER PARTY!!!!! Whether they stay friends depends on the BEHAVIOUR of the left party.
So Alice, for a short recap, there are 3 scenarios:
a. If both parties agree to move on. They don't care romantically, so it's fine. Person 1 and Person 2 can remain friends.
b. If the leaving party (Person 1) wants to only be friends going forward, it's fine but if the person left (Person 2) wants more, Person 1 and Person 2 are unlikely to be happy. It is highly unlikely Person 2 and Person 1 will remain friends ( and vice versa)
c. If the person leaving and the other person dislike each other, it's best Person 1 and Person 2 cut each other off for good. They will never be friends.

Quick swot guide- if one person doesn't like another person or is disgusted by another person - THEY WILL NOT BE FRIENDS.

I'm still only on page 19 as I've not read here for a couple of days.

I'd like to make a thread title suggestion, not sure how it will land

Coggie, I PA'd the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Seems to me that “pretty” is generous, but she definitely looks way better. If only she’d been able to resist the “pop of color” weird green purse. What is it with accessories? Purses, shoes, belts, and scarves are almost always the wrong choice.
She clearly never subscribed to the Coco Chanel philosophy of looking in the mirror before you leave, and taking one thing off. I usually remove the first thing that catches my eye.
---
I’ve seen the frames and also some references to the doll’s heads… thought it was a joke but you’re saying she actually used doll’s heads as a craft item?? 🤣🤣
And ants, and ducks… her purse creations are beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do find this a very odd photo. I mean, what’s happened to her chin? It’s like her chin has receded and her whole face has got wider but shorter.
Agreed! Didn’t want to say it since it’s probably not fixable, but now that it’s up for discussion, her head looks tiny! Like it’s on the wrong body.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.