Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice thought she could force Ioan to pay for his daughter to accuse his gf of assault. She failed. Now they have a GAL who will look into her behaviour and report it back to the judge. She’s fucked. I’m here for it.
#metoo 😂. I am so excited. The end is finally near for Alice. I just hope someone can get some sense into Ella before her juvenile delinquency gets her put in jail.
---
I bet this is what he looks like 😆
I really want to see what he looks like. Did someone on here mention that they saw a photo of him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can she get any lower !
I have never met such a jealous witch MAlice Evans 👊
FFS. When Bianca has mentioned that her weight can fluctuate due to MS flare-ups. And she’s had several flare-ups lately, exacerbated by stress, which Alice has directly contributed to.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
It sounds a little like Donald Trump.
---

I’ve noticed a few recent mentions of Alice’s “nervous breakdown” or similar references to Alice falling apart as a sort of semi-excuse for her more outrageous behavior. I’m sorry I can’t easily reference prior content like some of you magically can. At any rate, these mentions of Alice’s mental health seem new. They make me wonder if she’s going to try to use some version of an insanity defense when they get to trial on the merits. I’m not sure how that would work, though, as an unstable mother might not be the best choice for custody, particularly if she took no steps to enhance her coping skills. Just thinking out loud.
She’ll weaponise anything - look what she’s done to those poor kids - so mental health will certainly be on the table to pull out as an excuse 😡😡😡

As someone with two serious MH disorders, tit like that pisses me off. She’s a narcissist, but that’s as far as it goes. There’s nothing else wrong with her. She’s just a massive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Singles: Stunning 50+ out of work actress seeking a partner to pay her bills. Discretion not really her thing.

Ioan Gruffudd may apply via TFW.

I love how bizarrely out of sync she is with everything, especially Ioan. He wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire and who can blame him. Her ‘most loved’ Piers Morgan booted her off his Twitter the first opportunity he had and he has serial killers on there. She’s such a thick-skinned clueless cow it’s hilarious. 🤪🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t think he was. He did have an affair (so that bit’s not so good) - but his initial financial offer to Betty was very generous. Then she went batshit and dragged out the divorce and ended up losing most of the settlement through Epstein credits.
People sometimes say that Betty’s treatment was unfair because she “put Dan through college”, but that’s not correct. He had college loans like most people (he went to Harvard Law School, so I’m guessing not cheap), and while he was at college she worked and supported the family. (So she did more to support the family than Alice ever did).
Betty was utterly deranged by the divorce though, and the situation is very like Alice. The main difference is the social media aspect, as that wasn’t around in Betty’s day. Betty has apparently been refused parole on the basis that she still to this day (30+ years later) shows no remorse for her crimes. And I can see Alice still yelling about Ioan to complete strangers in 30 years time.
The children also testified that Betty was verbally and physically abusive to Dan during their marriage. I believe it. Look what she eventually did. Let's hope Alice does not go down that route. 🙏🏻
---
A bit of me is worried that the NZ was the one Big E was showing the apt too. Super icky.
I actually felt physically ill reading that. And I think you might be right. Alice is not keeping those girls safe.
---
She clearly never subscribed to the Coco Chanel philosophy of looking in the mirror before you leave, and taking one thing off.
C'mon now! She's clearly removed her bra! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s just a horrid, manipulative witch basically.

Alice and her wind sock mouth of vengeance.

Could work with minge of vengeance as well… or is B the one with the magnetic f***y according to mAlice ( hate that word. bleep and twit no problem but THAT word makes me cringe myself inside out for some reason )?

Reactions: 8
Have a peek at her Pinterest profile. It’s something else.

She’s no longer selling in her Etsy store, but you can still see photos of what she sold.

Text book narcissism.
Screenshot_20230711-132424.png

---
Did someone say doll's heads?

View attachment 2299487
Check out those hashtags #threeagainstone She was triangulating those girls against Ioan for a long time.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Fascination final report!

Lol the noises she makes during that underwater canyon yodeling. Ffs the sound was obviously added later, how can it be this bad?

Are the sex scenes supposed to be between two klutzes? Why are there so many? They're terrible. Also, life really does imitate art. She's messed up. She confirms she's crazy. She lies. She shows her bewbs. Her hair and chin and fashion are tit. She does some good old domestic violence. She begs her loverboy not to leave her. There's a car crash she's responisble for. The whole shabang.

Acting wise, Adam Garcia is much worse than Alice. Big Bird is a thespian compared to this discount Tommy Wiseau.

No sharks tho :(

That's that.
BIB - OMG

I just realised every time someone wrote Adam Garcia, I was thinking it was Andy Garcia!! 🤭

I couldn't believe how downhill his acting must have become :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can she get any lower !
I have never met such a jealous witch MAlice Evans 👊
I'm guessing this was inspired by BW's Insta comment yesterday that she follows a mainly vegan, anti-inflammatory diet to help her MS.

The socks are obsessed with her.

B's added comment that IG follows the diet along with her must have triggered an all-out meltdown. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.