Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo! Live footage of me dancing at @M33L4 hens party.
Trying not to dox myself with where we actually went but there was the Macarena. I had an amazing day into night. Spa day with just myself and maid of honour, afternoon tea then partied till 3am with my girls. You’d have all loved it.
We Glasgow girls know how to party.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I wanted to be one of the cool kids so I started watching Fascination, but by now the thread has moved on. I'm still commenting, tho, eventhough it's yesterday news. I can't be suffering for nothing!?

Only half an hour in. Holy tit the acting's bad. Not just Alice, the lot of them. So I'm not gonna blame Al this time, I'll blame the director. Also, horrible writing. And sound editing. And there's more than an hour to go.

Alice indeed isn't sexy or hot in this, she's not even pretty. I'm honestly surprised. (And I think she looked lovely in Dalmatians and that she could be quite stunning when she didn't dress like a clown.) It's like they were trying to catch all her bad angles. No grace anywhere, she's kinda elephanty in that way. Also I now understand why she prefered herself blonde. This shade and shape of brown is not her look.

Anyway, going back in. I hope somebody gets eaten by a shark, because right now the whole thing is boring and cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It really worries me when the Courts and GAL report on what 99.95% of what reasonable people find - Alice will go berserk and I hope the girls, Ioan and Bianca are no-where near. Alice is now officially dangerous.
While I agree that AE is dangerous, she will throw her kids under the bus and keep herself safe. She is primarily a danger to the kids. Betty got 32-years-to-life in prison - AE would throw an almighty tantrum if she got 32 days in prison.

It's clear what her strategy is - use the kids as weapons against I and B and then act all innocent about it. That's what she did - even pretending there was visitation the next day after the incident.

"Ioan,
I have no info about today's custody arrangements. The last email I received from Anne/ Marie states that you will be picking the girls up at 2pm at the Sheriff's station. Can you please confirm or other?"

Reactions: 30
I wanted to be one of the cool kids so I started watching Fascination, but by now the thread has moved on. I'm still commenting, tho, eventhough it's yesterday news. I can't be suffering for nothing!?

Only half an hour in. Holy tit the acting's bad. Not just Alice, the lot of them. So I'm not gonna blame Al this time, I'll blame the director. Also, horrible writing. And sound editing. And there's more than an hour to go.

Alice indeed isn't sexy or hot in this, she's not even pretty. I'm honestly surprised. (And I think she looked lovely in Dalmatians and that she could be quite stunning when she didn't dress like a clown.) It's like they were trying to catch all her bad angles. No grace anywhere, she's kinda elephanty in that way. Also I now understand why she prefered herself blonde. This shade and shape of brown is not her look.

Anyway, going back in. I hope somebody gets eaten by a shark, because right now the whole thing is boring and cringe.
You're doing God's own work! The more I read about how bad this film is the more I'm tempted to watch it but that screenshot of her absorbing kissing Adam Garcia still scares me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
While I agree that AE is dangerous, she will throw her kids under the bus and keep herself safe. She is primarily a danger to the kids. Betty got 32-years-to-life in prison - AE would throw an almighty tantrum if she got 32 days in prison.

It's clear what her strategy is - use the kids as weapons against I and B and then act all innocent about it. That's what she did - even pretending there was visitation the next day after the incident.

"Ioan,
I have no info about today's custody arrangements. The last email I received from Anne/ Marie states that you will be picking the girls up at 2pm at the Sheriff's station. Can you please confirm or other?"
Yeah - and I hope I never will eat my words - I see Alice as a keyboard warrior, someone with big words. She is a real life coward (hence why her only show up in court was when she could hide behind her kids). But that's in a way worse because to exercise her revenge (whatever her endgame will be) she will need a third party to do the dirty work for her, and seemingly she has choosen to groom her daughter into that role.

Reactions: 38
I see Alice as a keyboard warrior, someone with big words. She is a real life coward (hence why her only show up in court was when she could hide behind her kids). But that's in a way worse because to exercise her revenge (whatever her endgame will be) she will need a third party to do the dirty work for her, and seemingly she has choosen to groom her daughter into that role.
Yep. She is shitting the bed over the RO hearing right now.

TAM: But surely the child can't represent herself? How does the minor's counsel get up to date in a matter of days? And if the RO can be decided on submissions already made then why do they need a court hearing? 4 hours at the court is at LEAST $5k for ioan in lawyers fees.

Oh boy. She is getting legal advice off numpties on twitter now. Bernal definitely isn't returning her calls. The GAL won't be representing Ella - Ella will have to represent herself again.

Also it won't be decided on 'submissions' Ella will have to show up and speak to the Judge if she wants an RO. $5k in legal fees is still less than AE's rent lol. And why does she give a duck if it costs IG $5k? Oh I know - Ioan will ask that the other side pay his costs like B did. I hope so anyway.

Reactions: 38

---

TAM: But surely the child can't represent herself? How does the minor's counsel get up to date in a matter of days? And if the RO can be decided on submissions already made then why do they need a court hearing? 4 hours at the court is at LEAST $5k for ioan in lawyers fees.

Oh boy. She is getting legal advice off numpties on twitter now. Bernal definitely isn't returning her calls. The GAL won't be representing Ella - Ella will have to represent herself again.

Also it won't be decided on 'submissions' Ella will have to show up and speak to the Judge if she wants an RO. $5k in legal fees is still less than AE's rent lol. And why does she give a duck if it costs IG $5k? Oh I know - Ioan will ask that the other side pay his costs like B did. I hope so anyway.
The minors counsel is for the custody hearings isn't it? 🤔
It's up to Alice to get someone to represent Ella and pay them?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trying not to dox myself with where we actually went but there was the Macarena. I had an amazing day into night. Spa day with just myself and maid of honour, afternoon tea then partied till 3am with my girls. You’d have all loved it.
We Glasgow girls know how to party.
I know where you went.
Back to 1993....

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I'm sure I saw that Ioan had already request that his legal fees be paid for by Alice 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Desperate, heartbroken, and angry” text messages can also be astoundingly abusive—I’m so sick of them diminishing ACTUAL VERBAL & EMOTIONAL ABUSE to just a couple of frustrated correspondences. That’s not what that was. She was berating him, threatening him, gaslighting him, harassing him, insulting him, attempting to goad him, the list goes on and fuckin on.

I hate this behavior for so many reasons but I think what upsets me most is the possibility that folks in here (including lurkers) are reading this GROSS minimization of abuse time and again and might finally start to doubt the legitimacy of their OWN traumas.

When FM’s call Alice’s cruelty just “desperate and heartbroken,” it can be so easy for victims of abuse to think that, hey, maybe THEIR former loved ones weren’t really being abusive but were just “upset” and “sad,” and that they don’t have a right to be traumatized or that their pain isn’t valid. I probs sound dumb but like, it can make you question or even SYMPATHIZE with your aggressors.

If anyone needs to hear it, or has ever needed to hear it: Your trauma is valid. NO amount of rhetorical gymnastics can redesign the behavior of the people who’ve hurt you.

THASSIT, family. 🤲🏼 Hope you’re having a great day/night/morning/existence. 💚 I lurve y’all.
Absofuckinglutely this Pearls 👏👏👏❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alright, this led me down a Getty image rat hole...

First, why is she wearing an ankle monitor??
View attachment 2297154

Second, if a purse is that size, it ceases to be a clutch and deserves a handle. I also love the t Rex in the headlights look here
View attachment 2297156

Third, I can't blame her too much for her MANY cleavage revealing outfits (if ya got em...), but girl at least keep your hands off them in public!!
View attachment 2297157

Fourth, again, I wouldn't have worn a completely visible bra and see through shirt combo, but hey. What I AM truly judging is the shoe combo. Why blue?? What happened to the black and red look?? Alice your top says seedy vampire but your feet say varicose blue bubble wrap!!!
View attachment 2297159
View attachment 2297158

Lastly, foreshadowing
View attachment 2297163
yOu JuSt DoN't UnDeRsTaNd FaShIoN

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I read this as Bridge replying to Danica's comment above it 🤣
Screenshot_20230710_203123_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is the major issue for me. Those girls will not know what a real and healthy life looks like. She's keeping them locked away in the house, homeschooling the eldest which lets be honest she isn't actually educating her. Ella is about 5 years away from college years, she's going to miss out on so much and will just turn into Marcia. That freak lives alone with no job and sits at home all day creating socks. Is that what Alice wants for Ella?
It worries me that Alice has no long term plans for these girls, so what does that mean? What does she plan on doing with them?
Her plan for the girls is to keep them so enmeshed with her that they never want to leave and have lives of their own. They will be expected to look after their mother and keep her in the style she believes she deserves for the rest of her life ☹

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
TAM: Just ONE of #ioangruffudd and #biancawallace's sock accounts. Why are they so angry? And what the heck are "Epstein credits"?

LOL you will find out AE. Google it.

TAM: The ex-wife did not commit domestic violence.

cough DVRO cough

Also there is an Evidentiary hearing on 13 July. Evidence about what exactly?

I am not sure the RO hearing will happen now. It was all fun and games as AE thought it was going to be free to do. Not so free now when B will get her costs back and so will Ioan if she goes ahead with it.

I can see her saying via the sock "the system is rigged so there was no point".

Reactions: 28
Yeah - and I hope I never will eat my words - I see Alice as a keyboard warrior, someone with big words. She is a real life coward (hence why her only show up in court was when she could hide behind her kids). But that's in a way worse because to exercise her revenge (whatever her endgame will be) she will need a third party to do the dirty work for her, and seemingly she has choosen to groom her daughter into that role.
I have a bad feeling, if she were to lose custody of the girls would it tip her over? She hates IG and BW more than she loves her children. She would have nothing left to lose would she...

Reactions: 6
TAM: Just ONE of #ioangruffudd and #biancawallace's sock accounts. Why are they so angry? And what the heck are "Epstein credits"?

LOL you will find out AE. Google it.

TAM: The ex-wife did not commit domestic violence.

cough DVRO cough

Also there is an Evidentiary hearing on 13 July. Evidence about what exactly?

I am not sure the RO hearing will happen now. It was all fun and games as AE thought it was going to be free to do. Not so free now when B will get her costs back and so will Ioan if she goes ahead with it.

I can see her saying via the sock "the system is rigged so there was no point".
its a custody hearing basically, wont happen

if Alice has never heard of Epstein credits and Watts charges, then.... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.