Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t know about the plan but whoever tweeted this has clearly been influenced in style by Loopy.

View attachment 2299287
The hyperbole is melting my brain. It's just so ridiculous. My initial response was, "Uh, no, what about...how many people can I think of who have abused their partners?"

I mean when it comes to abusive spouses, with a time range of all of history, I don't think IG even ranks. Alice may be humiliated but her humiliation is the result of her own choices. Can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

Reactions: 18
I tried to add some of the purse photos to my previous post but got an error message that they were the wrong file typeā€¦ I re-saved them so here they are:

View attachment 2299419View attachment 2299420View attachment 2299421
This is the type of tit where I tell my kids in a high pitched voice, "I love this! It's wonderful! Thank you!" It gets a photo and disappears.

That's for the younger ones. The older ones get a bit more feedback and the, I love this, it's wonderful, is because I'm their mother and it's both true and I can have an opinion without their soul shattering. Interestingly enough, when your kids get older they can also give you good, critical feedback. One of my daughters saved me from a fashion disaster.

Alice has no one. No friends, no family, and just abused children she's trying to mold into mini-me robot army.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The highlight of her Pinterest account is the page dedicated to herself, labeled ā€œmy hero/muse/idolā€ šŸ˜‚

EAA2B549-279C-45D6-8125-CDA6B15DE881.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Anon: The daily mail have already paid money to an MS charity on behalf of Bianca for publishing Aliceā€™s lies. They wonā€™t want to be stung again. Other papers will be taking note.

TAM: How much did they pay? $500? Ouch! The sting! You really have no idea how it works, do you? It AE has two years worth of story, it's a BIG story.

She really has nothing. All mouth and no trousers. She's old news now.
Two years of empties and ebay purchases she means. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trying not to dox myself with where we actually went but there was the Macarena. I had an amazing day into night. Spa day with just myself and maid of honour, afternoon tea then partied till 3am with my girls. Youā€™d have all loved it.
We Glasgow girls know how to party.
Sounds awesome and totally fabulous. I worked with a girl from Glasgow many, many moons ago, and she certainly knew how to party šŸ¤­

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What the hell is this? Its on Aliceā€™s Pinterest.
Is this her mystery man ?

Screenshot_20230710_180145_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She could write a childrenā€™s book to go with her toddler handbagsā€¦. Alice the Wind ( multiple Twitter) Sock Mouth and her pissy bed adventures.

Fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wanted to be one of the cool kids so I started watching Fascination, but by now the thread has moved on. I'm still commenting, tho, eventhough it's yesterday news. I can't be suffering for nothing!?

Only half an hour in. Holy tit the acting's bad. Not just Alice, the lot of them. So I'm not gonna blame Al this time, I'll blame the director. Also, horrible writing. And sound editing. And there's more than an hour to go.

Alice indeed isn't sexy or hot in this, she's not even pretty. I'm honestly surprised. (And I think she looked lovely in Dalmatians and that she could be quite stunning when she didn't dress like a clown.) It's like they were trying to catch all her bad angles. No grace anywhere, she's kinda elephanty in that way. Also I now understand why she prefered herself blonde. This shade and shape of brown is not her look.

Anyway, going back in. I hope somebody gets eaten by a shark, because right now the whole thing is boring and cringe.
Us šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’© certainly owe those who have suffered to bring us the details of this less than Oscar worthy piece of tripe and confirm that, as we thought, the Abuser canā€™t act her way out of a pap bag.

Thanks for taking one for the team belovedšŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©. Perhaps after Ioan has finished paying for Mimsyā€™s Hen do, wedding, and honeymoon, he may find that there are enough cunting credits to pay you all a little bonus for you sterling efforts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Alice has been making the ugly pout face for a while now apparently.

Screenshot_20230708_220019_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Checked out the Etsy quickly, and my eyes were immediately drawn to the reviews. Did Alice write them herself?

Iā€™ll take that question for Ā£500 Alex that the answer is YES. Because if it isnā€™t, we have a scary amount of the general public who need a serious amount of therapy for whateverā€™s happened in their lives for them to believe that the utter shite Alice is making and charging them for is brilliant. duck the duck off dimwits.
ā€œShe was on vacationā€ Iā€™ve got this. I can speak Alice-isms. She got paid and didnā€™t send the item so the customer had to chase her up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh god yes, Salad Cream Clive. That was a revelation when I read about the Xmas pressies sent over etc etcā€¦

His poor Mrs. He probably wrapped that bag up in the same tatty paper he sent to mAlice and gave it to his wife for Xmas, pleased as punch. His wifeā€¦ ehhh not so much. Canā€™t see her carting that round the WI meeting.
I bet she spits in his food every time he asks for some dinner and waters down his booze.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I recall watching one of the interviews she did for a french show and explained that auditioned for 102 Dalmations through a window. Iā€™m sure it was all done professionally (Alice never lies) but I canā€™t help but wonder if she passed by the building, saw what was happening and started an intense monologue in front of aghast obviously amazed casting directors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a Pinterest page too which is full of dolls heads and weird fashion, but I donā€™t have the link for that. I just remember someone posted it here and it was nightmarish.

ETA: Just seen that this has been posted. šŸ˜‚
It haunts my dreams. Manic pixie nightmare girl.
DB6A201B-591C-4B39-A693-7CBFDD54D680.jpeg

She really has nothing. All mouth and no trousers. She's old news now.
All hat and no cattle, the Texan would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok I think I've caught up.

Her "new man" is just like her jawline and acting ability ... non existent.

That wide gaping mouth of her's in nearly every photo makes her look like she tit out a cactus.

As for that flea bitten mutt from NZ, he needs to add "correctile dysfunction" to his bio.

Yeah, yeah I know I'm already back on the naughty step.

76aece5d-bb6a-4357-9d33-b38ac5f5c7b0_500x212.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.